• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

joik-best

Jan 3, 2018
Sonya has never had children before. I don't know how to go the rape route with dad
What version of the game did you play?
In order to switch to an alternative path, Sonya must tell her stepfather that she had a lot of sexual experience. After that, in the evening, her father will rape her.
In a romantic path, Sonya must agree to become a surrogate mother in place of her mother.
Check if Sonya has venereal diseases (pimples and ulcers on her face).

Reactions: Fake_Zeus

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Yes, I tried them too, but it didn't work. I waited for the red thermometer, accepted the mother's speech, but the result was 0
As I said, I never fully understood the mechanic. But thinking about it, the thermometer might be the indicator, but it is maybe wrong due time cheats. At least in my memory it wasn't reliable.

Oh, and btw.: Double check contraceptives. Probably you did, but just in case.

And like joik-best mentioned, check your version. Step-Dads pregnancy was a quite new feature. Surrogate mum was a thing a while before but it couldn't happen until one of the latest versions.

The surrogate thing is important so mum will not be upset. Not sure if it is actually necessary.

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
What version of the game did you play?
In order to switch to an alternative path, Sonya must tell her stepfather that she had a lot of sexual experience. After that, in the evening, her father will rape her.
In a romantic path, Sonya must agree to become a surrogate mother in place of her mother.
Check if Sonya has venereal diseases (pimples and ulcers on her face).
i think v0.25 is the last version and i have the v0.25 version
thank you i will try the a lot of sexual experience way

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
As I said, I never fully understood the mechanic. But thinking about it, the thermometer might be the indicator, but it is maybe wrong due time cheats. At least in my memory it wasn't reliable.

And like joik-best mentioned, check your version. Step-Dads pregnancy was a quite new feature. Surrogate mum was a thing a while before but it couldn't happen until one of the latest versions.

The surrogate thing is important so mum will not be upset. Not sure if it is actually necessary.
yea i dont have any pills and i didnt do put a spiral thing. grandpa can make sonya get pregnant

joik-best

Jan 3, 2018

The thermometer shows Sony's health status. She can catch a cold and should be treated with pills to improve her well-being and body parameters.

L3B0WSKI

Dec 15, 2021
can someone help me? when i download game files these files are downloaded not in 7z format but in .001 .002 .003 format because of this they don't open, how can i fix it?

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
Can you someone help me by explaining how I'm supposed to have the threesome with Oleg/Artem? I had the dinner maxed out Artem's stats, had sex with Misha and had drinks with Oleg until we are next to the Artem. But after he wakes up, I can't speak with Oleg since his house isn't open and if i speak to Artem he gives this speech that just blocks of the threesome.
Sorry for the long winded speech, but dang this thing is pissing me off.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Important point, you must not have two *.qsp files. Delete the one you don't need or you will have an error.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes