Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Y'all heard about how Unity recently, yeah?
Don got to say about it, and it's public to everyone.
tl;dr Don is thinking about switching to Renpy, and already whipped up a small demo for it in the post.

Last edited:

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
Y'all heard about how Unity recently, yeah?
Don got to say about it, and it's public to everyone.

This has been the best decision Don made and shared publicly so far, if you ask me.
The whole Unity clusterfuck aside, if the content of the game is to be essentially a collection of 2D stills and pre-rendered animations...why would you use anything other than Ren'Py in the first place? Sure, you can build VNs in Unity/Unreal too, but if you're not animating 3D models in real time or doing something else that a VN engine like Ren'Py struggles with, why bother? There were just a couple item hunting puzzles that took advantage of having a 3D environment, but other than that there was little purpose in having it.

My only real criticism would be of his being indecisive instead of picking a vision for the game and sticking with it.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2813516

Overview:
Another game where the protagonist with a huge cock has to live with two horny women.
You know the drill. I don't have to explain it to you.

*Note: This is a remake of a Big Long Complex game*

Thread Updated: 2023-07-31
Release Date: 2023-04-22
Developer: DonTaco - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 2813561 View attachment 2813562 View attachment 2813585 View attachment 2813593 View attachment 2813598
I prefer the original game, it's easier to play
this game needs a walkrought
I started playing this game and I didn't find out how to see the inventory or status of Mc or the other protagonists
there is nothing to explain
It's a shame that the original game was abandoned

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Honestly I'm down with repny just please for love of any possible god or none do SOMETHING dontaco this game could be so great but its been trapped in limbo so goddamn long .

subhan.prentice

Jun 14, 2022
With Lia's arousal over 280, and Ginny's over 140, there's so far been only one scene with Lia, once, and Ginny will flash MC in TV room. Knocking on Ginny's Room Door doesn't do anything, and knocking on the Bathroom Door when Lia is bathing just closes the dialog box.

Also, it seems that the option to "Help Lia" in the Kitchen, in the morning, is bugged, and acts like "Chat with Lia."

This is about the V1.0 Ren'Py demo.

Reactions: Saomen and PhiloIV
Jun 15, 2017
A statement about BLC on Unity and Renpy has been made as well another preview posted on his Patreon page and Discord server. To paraphrase, BLC will be moving forward as a Renpy game while the Unity version is cancelled. To curb the bad news for BLC, Don has thought about developing a new game on Unity, but the setting will be restricted to an apartment and with one character to sex (similar to Small Complex in a way). The use of Unreal Engine 4 for a future game is a possibility, but it depends on how comfortable Don is about learning how said engine works.

Last edited:

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
A statement about BLC on Unity and Renpy has been made as well another preview posted on his Patreon page and Discord server. To paraphrase, BLC will be moving forward as a Renpy game while the Unity version is cancelled. To curb the bad news for BLC, Don has thought about developing a new game on Unity, but the setting will be restricted to an apartment and with one character to sex (similar to Small Complex in a way). The use of Unreal Engine 4 for a future game is a possibility, but it depends on how comfortable Don is about learning how said engine works.
so, don will keep jumping around between engines to slowly update each game, in turn milking his patreons while drip feeding them with content here and there while also keeping completion always a small .1 version away?

i have to compliment his stratagem, it was totally not thought of before like that nymphomania priestess dude juggling two rpgm versions :KappaPride:

Mukuro

Jun 15, 2018
The guy has now 3 games (BLC Renpy version - Small Complex - Taco Verse tales) & now plans to add another Unity game to not waste the resources on the old BLC while also doing comics and lastly a maybe Unreal Engine game in the future.

Best of luck to him & hope he doesn't get burnt out.

bananapyre

Jun 3, 2023
so, don will keep jumping around between engines to slowly update each game, in turn milking his patreons while drip feeding them with content here and there while also keeping completion always a small .1 version away?

i have to compliment his stratagem, it was totally not thought of before like that nymphomania priestess dude juggling two rpgm versions :KappaPride:
how do you play the game though

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
im sorry but its there a walkthrough or something i dont know how to rise her arousel or anything the only time i can interact its when she on bed in the morning say hi and that it can not help her in the kitchen or whatsoever

Reactions: Sugibs12

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
I have everything unlocked (thers not much at all) but the lady in the paint studio doesnt have scenes or stuff as far as i get.

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes