4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
The two characters from episode 2 were designed on stream last Sunday, here's the result:

Sexy Milfy Landlady and cutie chubby roommate.

• Sad
Reactions: DarkLoki

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Bimbobilier Chapter 2 is out for high tier patrons:

LMK how you like it!

Reactions: Mograx

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Bimbobilier Chapter 2 is out for high tier patrons:

LMK how you like it!
When will the public version be available? Or even the $10 tier for that matter. I checked to see if you mentioned anywhere how long the delay between releases is, but I only saw the $10 tier saying "two weeks before public release", and the post you linked is only for $25 or higher, which doesn't say anything about how much sooner that tier's release is.

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
When will the public version be available? Or even the $10 tier for that matter. I checked to see if you mentioned anywhere how long the delay between releases is, but I only saw the $10 tier saying "two weeks before public release", and the post you linked is only for $25 or higher, which doesn't say anything about how much sooner that tier's release is.

October 1st

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i was certain i had commented on this game before. :unsure:

That aside. i like Marie's corruption/bimbofication development. you get to have her before the change and then the new her.

Ann on the other hand was a let down it would have been nice to get her before her physical change to enjoy the innocent look before we're left with the permanent change.

i got not much else to say aside from that.

Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019
does the weird loading screen after starting to corrupt the "landlady" mean thats the end of the chapter or do i have some weird bug?

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes