4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Bimbobilier V0.3.1 [iPatched]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dackd357

Apr 12, 2019
Do you have an idea of the rhythm of the update for the game or it's more of a when it's ready it will go out kind of thing?

Bambam316

Sep 19, 2019
Love it alot would like to see future updates where we as the MC gets to implant ideas from a pc to these unsuspecting soon to be bimbos

throwawayane1

Mar 9, 2022
could do with more of an emphasis on the 'bimbo' traits for the girls, rather than just standard corruption. Hair plugs & boob job were awesome, more tfs like that could go a long way if you're not looking to do iq changes. Otherwise really enjoying it

• Red Heart
Reactions: X-Centric

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Downloaded this - when i unzipped it it gav a LOT of errors.

So i deleted it, did a fresh download - and still got a lot of errors.

S'a shame - looks interesting

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Downloaded this - when i unzipped it it gav a LOT of errors.

So i deleted it, did a fresh download - and still got a lot of errors.

S'a shame - looks interesting
Make sure you have enough space on your hard drive.
Try the official build here:
If it still doesn't work, send me the errors. I can't help if I don't know what the errors are.

Reactions: Grandsmeister

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
I had a lot of fun playing this, thanks for this dev! The mom is my favorite - some further hypnotic sleeping sessions and she is ready for full corruption, right? But I like what you did with the other characters too! Theres also an interesting story - nice work, keep it up! I will follow this thread :)

Oct 27, 2018
Really surprised by how much I enjoyed this one. Going in was unsure, but it's actually a really great mind control story. Also unlike a lot of "humor" games, this one seems to actually strike a fairly good balance on being hot and being funny. The MC striking the women seems like a step too far at times, but that's easy enough to just breeze past and treat it it like it didn't happen.

Looking forward to more.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi is there a way to have all the sentences of a scene in one screen? It 'something that annoys me a lot having to click for example 3 times to add maybe just 2 or 3 words to the first sentence. Would it be possible to have the entire row in one click?
Do you know how I can do it maybe by tweaking some parameters? Thank you :)

• Angry
Reactions: JFive5 and Chimp :D
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes