4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
The "kinetic Novel" is missing.
thats no game, thats a story book with 0 choice but how you name your character

Reactions: Umgah

smoody

Feb 23, 2018
Big fan of the premise and type of game, not much of a fan of the pacing and the story.

More time for character development and slow corruption of tenants would make it great imo

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
does the weird loading screen after starting to corrupt the "landlady" mean thats the end of the chapter or do i have some weird bug?
I'm having the same issue. Based on some of the other comments (and the fact that nobody would end the game that way), it looks like this isn't intended.

Edit: Wait, is there some kind of minigame there? If you click on the icon, it makes a ding and then moves, and the game proceeds if you do that a few times. There's no indication that this is a thing you have to do, though, and nothing happens if you *don't* do it, despite the fact that it looks like it's supposed to be a timer or something? wtf...

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Wait, is there some kind of minigame there? If you click on the icon, it makes a ding and then moves, and the game proceeds if you do that a few times. There's no indication that this is a thing you have to do, though, and nothing happens if you *don't* do it, despite the fact that it looks like it's supposed to be a timer or something? wtf...
Yes, it's really weird.
But you just have to keep clicking on it (from memory, I'd say at least ten times) and you end up moving on.

I also want to say that I really like this game. More than the other one. (3001-a-milf-odyssey)
In terms of humour, invention, writing... Even the "ads" that we sometimes have in the middle of the action are cute, it makes me think of second degrees, a pastiche of B series on TV

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Don't know if the Dev reads any of this, but a pro-tip that most other devs have found is just give the ability to re-name the relationship the "landlord" and "landlady" have to the MC. Poof, no need for patch, and easy work around for the evil overlords you're forced to comply with.
Other than that, I'm glad this wasn't given up on, look forward to more updates.

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
I always turn off the music into erogames, but this one made me lift an eyebrow. Master of Puppets jazz version? Good choice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: X-Centric

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
X-Centric
Reaction to 0.2.2:
A lot of it was very hot, but I also have some harsh criticism regarding the pacing. I don't think I will be supporting the game unless that is addressed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the very detailed feedback, I read all of it.
It's really helpful to see how someone experienced the story.
LMK what you'd like to see next ;)

D28

Aug 9, 2020
I quite enjoyed it until chapter 2. Sorry, but the models for the Landlady & Barbara are atrocious.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I quite enjoyed it until chapter 2. Sorry, but the models for the Landlady & Barbara are atrocious.
I quite like the MILF and as for Barbara, she's rather ugly, but that seems normal to me, it fits her description in the game. Maybe she'll change her looks after some hypnosis sessions.... I really hope so :p

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there any way to see the title card without all the stuff covering it? There's an entire person on the left side covered up by the menu, and giant buttons on the right blocking out portions of that side.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any way to see the title card without all the stuff covering it? There's an entire person on the left side covered up by the menu, and giant buttons on the right blocking out portions of that side.
bimbobilier_cover.png

(bimbobilier-0.2.2-pc\game\gui\bimbobilier_cover.png)

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Metallica on the menu screen?

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Decided to try this on a lark. LOVED Bimbobilier. I haven't finished it, but I thought everything I played was great. It wasn't filled with pointless minigames (which I hate), and it didn't take a year and half to get to anything erotic (which I hate).

I love corruption, I love the pace of the story, I love that it isn't cluttered with meaningless decisions. The only, single hesitation I have in becoming a patron is that I have absolutely zero interest in 3001: A MILF Odyssey. I skipped through that tabletop part in Bimbobilier. If your Patreon was just for Bimbobilier, I would become a patron immediately. As it stands, I'd like to see how much support Bimbobilier gets -- if 3001 is the main project, then I don't have much interest.

But seriously, so far, so good. I like everything about Bimbobilier so far. I also like impregnation/pregnancy, but I'm not sure if it would fit in Bimbobilier or not. Thank you for your work on this, and if it's regularly supported on your Patreon, I'll 100% become a patron.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I always turn off the music into erogames, but this one made me lift an eyebrow. Master of Puppets jazz version? Good choice.
i initially ignored it, but about 3 or 4 seconds in while i was lowering the music volume, i thought, no way this is mop.... yup, this is mop. surprisingly good version.... although nowhere near the original masterpiece. was a bit disappointed with the interlude. they could have done more there.

dutch1980

Apr 23, 2020
Don't know if the Dev reads any of this, but a pro-tip that most other devs have found is just give the ability to re-name the relationship the "landlord" and "landlady" have to the MC. Poof, no need for patch, and easy work around for the evil overlords you're forced to comply with.
Other than that, I'm glad this wasn't given up on, look forward to more updates.
I agree.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes