Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
Same here, it's sad really, I was really excited at first at the potential of this VN that attempts to explore almost every kink, but with dev paywalling more and more, there's really no freedom to "explore whichever kink you want with like-minded people", just what the dev decides to "graciously" trickle down to us, "public peasants" :confused:
And sadly, with dev pulling $1200 a month, it's unlikely to change anytime soon
you get the content eventually man, don't whine. it's a good setup

• Angry
Reactions: Scyths

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
extra girls are rolled down. the set up he has is perfect, it's the best way to fund a game and encourage subscribers especially with the AAA content he's producing when he's already generous.

futa should always be completely optional. it's a niche fetish at best.
I already understand that, I'm not arguing that point. Just personally unsatisfied with the content there is. I am not kink shaming or trying to cause trouble. Just wished it was alittle more with the so called "niche" kink you so called it, that is all.

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Only one girl is for patrons only to thank them for their support for growing the game, so I am pretty confused what is this review bombing campaign about. She will also trickle down to the Public version two weeks, just like Elena and Rebecca did. It's a simple honor system.

Fairly disheartening to see people judge a FIFA game for not being Mass Effect, and nonsensical. It has always been about beautiful renders and playing around with kinks, everything else is largely a vessel to get there.

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
extra girls are rolled down. the set up he has is perfect, it's the best way to fund a game and encourage subscribers especially with the AAA content he's producing when he's already generous.
"Generous", like the companies that give you free to play games, and getting bombarded by paywalls when you actually try to play their game.
And considering dev is raking in $1200 a month, a miniscule amount of content, while the rest is being paywalled and planned to be even more paywalled is more insulting than generous.
Dev already makes tons of money, so he's not lacking in that department, devs that get half his support or even double his support do not paywall their games. Check your facts, mate
you get the content eventually man, don't whine. it's a good setup
When is this "eventually" coming ? days ? months ? years ? give me a deadline if you wanna get your point across

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
When is this "eventually" coming ? days ? months ? years ? give me a deadline if you wanna get your point across
Every two weeks, if you read any of this thread you'd know that each Platinum and Gold girl trickles down to the public version. Two weeks ago Elena and Rebecca's additional content was exclusive, now it's part of the public version of the game.

I have a day job and live in the US, $1200 is barely covering the bill for making this game each month (you can't actually pirate assets to be used in a commercial thing, but that's lost on most people on F95). Just do the math on 200 hours of render time each month, take the average east coast kWh price, then factor in the AC keeping the room livable and the TGP of an RTX 3080. That alone is a fat bill, let alone anything else. I'm sure it may be a lot in wherever you are, but it's not a third of my rent here, so this is not being done for "raking in the dough", I am trying to buy more hardware to make more game. I haven't slept 5 hours today finishing this update, so I will get off this thread before I say something unkind.

Each version gets a Patreon thank you girl, 0.1.4 is Hong Yeo-Bin, she'll be in 0.1.5 Public. Farah will replace her and so on, every two weeks. Similar decay applies to Platinum girls. And I serve at the pleasure of the patrons who support the game.

Or do you expect them to support the game for nothing? In what world do you live in?

If there's too little content, just come back when 0.2.0 releases. Ignore it. I can't render faster, hence why the Patreon exists, to help change that.

Last edited:

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
"Generous", like the companies that give you free to play games, and getting bombarded by paywalls when you actually try to play their game.
And considering dev is raking in $1200 a month, a miniscule amount of content, while the rest is being paywalled and planned to be even more paywalled is more insulting than generous.
Dev already makes tons of money, so he's not lacking in that department, devs that get half his support or even double his support do not paywall their games. Check your facts, mate

SMH dude, are you finished or are you done? you're complaining over nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: Scyths

babar

Jun 17, 2017
1200 $ is almost the basic monthly salary in my country.
apart from that, good luck with your game

Reactions: bindr

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Logber

Criticize the game for what it is. I love constructive criticism. Do not criticize Saints Row for not being Mass Effect, I am not interested in or capable of rendering a version of Being a DIK at this fidelity AT THIS TIME, that would take a render farm. My goal is to get a 4090 + 3090 combo to just make 2x the game I'm making now with a 3080, scaling is a bitch.

And do not spread misinformation in reviews, I will report that, and have reported it. "Half the girls being paywalled" is the most disingenuous statement I've read all week. Failing at basic arithmetic is not sexy, either.

For now, think of the game as a hot social commentary on the senseless nature of 21st century dating where it's all about "Hot or Not" and winner take all. And enjoy the scenes. Some you will like, some you won't. It's free.

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
i don't normally ask for content to be removed or added into games, but since this is a game specifically about broadly "kinky" dating, i'll throw this out there: are there any plans for NTR/cuckold content?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
it may be a lot in wherever you are, but it's not a third of my rent here, so this is not being done for "raking in the dough",
Wow, 3 Grand + just for rent? I know that you’re East Coast USA, New York perhaps? I grew up there, one helluva pricey town. Anyway thanks for sharing your game.

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Wow, 3 Grand + just for rent? I know that you’re East Coast USA, New York perhaps? I grew up there, one helluva pricey town. Anyway thanks for sharing your game.
Yes, and I have a roommate who happens to be a colleague at work who is an added challenge to making this game since I'm not exactly enthusiastic about sharing this side of me. $3000/mo+ brings the gift of shitty thin walls. And repeated voice gens to get it sound anywhere right do not help.

As for raking in the dough and "lambo when", I will not be moving away any time soon thanks to "glorious Patreon money". Neither is that my aspiration nor is it realistic, I just wanted to make something like this for a while. I've been stuck on a 3080 since 2020 and I could never justify buying a 4090 on my own since its price is batshit insane, so it needs to be community sourced for mutual benefit.

I don't appreciate being treated like ICSTOR or whichever other abandonware dev is raking in $50k/mo while jacking off on an island paradise somewhere. Not when I have work in the morning and delivering updates every 2 weeks.

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i don't normally ask for content to be removed or added into games, but since this is a game specifically about broadly "kinky" dating, i'll throw this out there: are there any plans for NTR/cuckold content?
Cuckold yes, I don't understand NTR yet to do it justice. And all of it will be public eventually, fairly quickly too, the faster my hardware gets. Plus NTR quickly draws the ire of F95, so I'm also kind of scared of it.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Yes, and I have a roommate who happens to be a colleague at work who is an added challenge to making this game since I'm not exactly enthusiastic about sharing this side of me. $3000/mo+ brings the gift of shitty thin walls. And repeated voice gens to get it sound anywhere right do not help.

As for raking in the dough and "lambo when", I will not be moving away any time soon thanks to "glorious Patreon money". Neither is that my aspiration nor is it realistic, I just wanted to make something like this for a while. I've been stuck on a 3080 since 2020 and I could never justify buying a 4090 on my own since its price is batshit insane, so it needs to be community sourced for mutual benefit.

I don't appreciate being treated like ICSTOR or whichever other abandonware dev is raking in $50k/mo while jacking off on an island paradise somewhere. Not when I have work in the morning and delivering updates every 2 weeks.
I love NY. Lotsa good food good beer and kinky women but none of it is cheap

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Cuckold yes, I don't understand NTR yet to do it justice. And all of it will be public eventually, fairly quickly too, the faster my hardware gets. Plus NTR quickly draws the ire of F95, so I'm also kind of scared of it.
You have a plan to add a married woman or a girl with boyfriend?

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019

Get out of places like NY, even if there's lots of money there. The cost of living is too stupid to justify the hassle. Anyways, decent work so far. I'll wait until your feature set is more solidified before giving a review though, since there's quite a bit of change so far.

Also: Whenever you get fans, you will also get antifans(aka: haters). Don't entirely ignore them, but take whatever they say with a truckload of salt. Occasionally they have useful criticism, but more often than not, they're just in it to troll.

Edit:
Cuckoldry is "Netorase", one of the branches of NTR. The other two common branches are "Netori" where the focus is you taking away someone else's partner(and the resulting emotional changes that happen from that) and "Netorare", where someone else is taking away your partner, and the resulting emotional damages from that. The reason it's so controversial is due to the emotional ties in two out of three branches, and limited appeal on the most understandable branch(cuckoldry). The explanation is somewhat simplified too, but should give you more of an idea on it.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Bindr: Kink Dating [v0.1.4] [bindr] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.1.4 · · Pixeldrain · (134.3 MiB :: 378.7 MiB)
Mac v0.1.4 · · Pixeldrain · (129.3 MiB :: 373.7 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Wow thanks. Is this the quick fix version?

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Nobody can complain why a game with the ntr tag has ntr.
What makes people angry is that all of a sudden in the middle of the game the ntr is thrown in our face.
I mean, if you have such a plan, you should add future tags.
Just honesty.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes