yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BindrKinkDating-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Gamesstar

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
So Elena and Rebecca are paywalled, according to dev. Did I get it right ?
Is there any more content being paywalled ?

Edit: Nvm, just opened the dev's patreon and saw they plan to add multiple paywalled characters, so much for that.
Might as well call it Paywall Simulator 2023 :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dani87 and L0b0ts

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022

Edit: Nvm, just opened the dev's patreon and saw they plan to add multiple paywalled characters, so much for that.
Sotrue and i was hoping to experience Futa in this one. The girls are lovely and we can get pegged by a strap on but come on now! :(

• Sad
Reactions: Logber

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Sotrue and i was hoping to experience Futa in this one. The girls are lovely and we can get pegged by a strap on but come on now! :(
Same here, it's sad really, I was really excited at first at the potential of this VN that attempts to explore almost every kink, but with dev paywalling more and more, there's really no freedom to "explore whichever kink you want with like-minded people", just what the dev decides to "graciously" trickle down to us, "public peasants" :confused:
And sadly, with dev pulling $1200 a month, it's unlikely to change anytime soon

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021

I think the dev’s plan is add the paywalled stuff to the public version over time, but yes the Patreons get it first. I s’pose that’s better than making us wait for the entire thing, or not sharing it here at all.

Last edited:

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Same here, it's sad really, I was really excited at first at the potential of this VN that attempts to explore almost every kink, but with dev paywalling more and more, there's really no freedom to "explore whichever kink you want with like-minded people", just what the dev decides to "graciously" trickle down to us, "public peasants" :confused:
So I went ahead and did the 10$ dono, just to see, and still no Trans content besides a dream state where a character is a trans fucking another girl in front of you, essentially cucking you... rather pitiful tbh

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Bindr: Kink Dating [v0.1.4] [bindr] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.1.4 · · · (134.3 MiB :: 378.7 MiB)
Mac v0.1.4 · · · (129.3 MiB :: 373.7 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
still no Trans content besides a dream state where a character is a trans fucking another girl in front of you
According to dev it's futa, you say trans. So which one is it ? Personally I don't mind futa (so pussy and dick) but trans ? Nonono.

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
extra girls are rolled down. the set up he has is perfect, it's the best way to fund a game and encourage subscribers especially with the AAA content he's producing when he's already generous.
So I went ahead and did the 10$ dono, just to see, and still no Trans content besides a dream state where a character is a trans fucking another girl in front of you, essentially cucking you... rather pitiful tbh
futa should always be completely optional. it's a niche fetish at best.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes