tommyblastfire

Apr 26, 2018
Game already has quite a bit of content, though its spread out across multiple girls so its quite wide instead of deep. Renders are great, lots of kink variety already, I somehow don't hate the AI voice acting either, it sounds pretty well edited and some of the girl voices are quite hot. Overall, goodjob and goodluck Dev!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It's a game that's deep in development, 0.1.3 added the ability to unmatch. For people who feel super strongly about being handled by two beautiful women in a obviously unserious, cheeky scene, it will be possible to skip it in 0.1.4.

Gentlemen, releases are biweekly, current development on 0.1.4 will include its own Patreon Exclusive girl (to give value to patrons) while 0.1.3 exclusive girls will become part of the public release of 0.1.4. Thus the next update will be even fatter. That way nobody gets "punished" for being not in a position to contribute or whatever. Choosing the maledom girl as the Patreon exclusive was because there's a massive skew to femdom on Patreon and I'm trying to correct that. Obviously, the goal is to satisfy patrons who make this game possible (hence the autocorrect attempt). Naturally. And besides, the folks who feel this game is mid, this is no loss to them. But why get so riled up over it then? :/

For anyone who feels entitled to something they didn't stay up until 3 am for, working on it for weeks, and they can't wait two weeks, I really have nothing to say. I will put this in the developer notes as well. Especially as this paints this narrative of greed while I work a day job and the whole point of the Patreon is to help support the future of this game and just help finance these updates, which are in the red (out of pocket). I live on the east coast of the US. I would need 10x the Patreon amount to eek out the same meager living as my day job, so it's obviously not "Lambo when". Just trying to make sure it doesn't die before it has a chance to flourish.

It took 100 kWh of electricity alone to push out these updates, the AC fighting the heat next to my leg from the GPU rendering for 200 hours. A little bit of understanding is all I ask as it costs you nothing.
Interesting options, I do enjoy Elizabeth, Jessica, and Tiaaaaaaana! <3.
I am glad the femdom options with Elizabeth and the two cops are not as extreme as with the other girl I unmatched from.
NGL first date getting penetrated with no options was hard no from me. Making that part optional would of have been nice.

Any plan to incorporate more fetishes like nylon/stockings/pantyhose? LOVED Jessica for that and appreciated Tiana's nylon feet but disappointed it was leather pants or naked, no in-between.

I also hope Ji and Elena become open to the public eventually. We need good subby girls.

Oh and did I miss the Maledom/Femdom icons?
Could have sworn both the ones I saw had a man spanking one girl and a man whipping another, is one supposed to be for maledom and one for femdom?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ah yes the one futa scene is a dream and it her fucking another girl. i just love having absolutely no part in the action:rolleyes:
Just can't argue with cuck mindset. Imagine having a literal dream and the only thing you can think of is being cucked by a futa/girl with a strapon while you are tied to a chair instead of breeding both of them yourself. :KEK:
Crazy.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
All voices are ML generated by mixing already available voices whether in the voice designer on ElevenLabs or custom Tortoise stuff etc. None of these people exist, just the very expensive cloud services that generate them (most output is trash and you only get 30,000 characters for $5).

If Lust Theory uses ElevenLabs, there may be similarity, but it's extremely unlikely.
Do you plan on adding pregnancy, impregnation and/or breeding (outside of dream scenes). Would love to have my breed-fetish fulfilled.

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Do you plan on adding pregnancy, impregnation and/or breeding (outside of dream scenes). Would love to have my breed-fetish fulfilled.
Breeding kink is going be in the game very soon (working on furthering creampie stuff, volumetric rendering), but impregnation and pregnancy will definitely have to wait further down the line as relationship stages develop with characters. Currently, highest level is 3 (effectively, second date). This format of a kink dating app pretty much allows me to explore any kind of kink without much worrying about whether it fits into an overarching narrative.

I'm also considering adding stuff like poly, ENM, couples seeking a unicorn (just in male favor this time). Every dating trope under the moon over time. We're currently in the experimentation phase (0.1.x), by 0.2.0 will have a framework to know where this whole thing is going, hopefully with the basic feature set so you can decide who to match, better decide if somone is a fit, opting out of various experiences if you don't have a dominant or submissive side etc.

Right now, trying to get the foundation going good. As I said, release schedule is biweekly-ish, 0.1.3 took 17 days (there was an issue, would've taken 15 otherwise)... Which also happens to be the promotion limit on F95 for the project to grow.

And yes, there will be more maledom content down the line, too.

Orwel84

Dec 21, 2018
The game is based on real life, where you have to wait for several minutes or hours to get a message from a girl you like, or get nothing and just sit with your phone in your hands and hope in your heart. Nobody replied to my message in Blinder 10 out of 10 high realism, as in life.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Breeding kink is going be in the game very soon (working on furthering creampie stuff, volumetric rendering), but impregnation and pregnancy will definitely have to wait further down the line as relationship stages develop with characters. Currently, highest level is 3 (effectively, second date). This format of a kink dating app pretty much allows me to explore any kind of kink without much worrying about whether it fits into an overarching narrative.

I'm also considering adding stuff like poly, ENM, couples seeking a unicorn (just in male favor this time). Every dating trope under the moon over time. We're currently in the experimentation phase (0.1.x), by 0.2.0 will have a framework to know where this whole thing is going, hopefully with the basic feature set so you can decide who to match, better decide if somone is a fit, opting out of various experiences if you don't have a dominant or submissive side etc.

Right now, trying to get the foundation going good. As I said, release schedule is biweekly-ish, 0.1.3 took 17 days (there was an issue, would've taken 15 otherwise)... Which also happens to be the promotion limit on F95 for the project to grow.

Will you release all your updates in 2 weeks?

Reactions: Kass69

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Will you release all your updates in 2 weeks?
I seem to be able to maintain a biweekly release schedule, so 0.1.4 Public will include both the new stuff and previously exclusive stuff from 0.1.3, likely on July 23rd. 0.1.5 will follow 2 weeks after that etc.

Update size is largely bottlenecked by my GPU and patrons are slowly helping me move up to a 4090 in two months time when I'll be able to double the amount of renders and quality (stuck on an RTX 3080 and it's pretty hard maintaining everything in 10 GB). Current average render time is around 12.5 minutes and 4090 should cut that down to 6, which is pretty much double the amount of renders.

I mostly walk around the computer while it works, hence why early updates are not as big as I'd like them to be (and what they will be with more support).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I seem to be able to maintain a biweekly release schedule, so 0.1.4 Public will include both the new stuff and previously exclusive stuff from 0.1.3, likely on July 23rd. 0.1.5 will follow 2 weeks after that etc.

Update size is largely bottlenecked by my GPU and patrons are slowly helping me move up to a 4090 in two months time when I'll be able to double the amount of renders and quality (stuck on an RTX 3080 and it's pretty hard maintaining everything in 10 GB). Current average render time is around 12.5 minutes and 4090 should cut that down to 6, which is pretty much double the amount of renders.

I mostly walk around the computer while it works, hence why early updates are not as big as I'd like them to be (and what they will be with more support).
It's impressive that you can give us such quality renders in such short time :)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Don't worry, I love nylons, stockings, latex and bare legs, so I'll make sure as many people get their rocks off with 0.1.3. If there's time, I'll render out an option where you ask Liz / office lady to put some on, but with my shit GPU, each of these takes 10-15 minutes to render, so I need to focus the branching on most characters to get the most out of it. iRay and Daz3D is fairly dogshit compared to stuff like VRay, so I can't quite do selective rererenders of regions + the animation tools are ass. I intend to eventually move to proper tools, but that's too soon to talk about.
I hope you will add some dominant footjob/cock trample with tease and denial scenes in future :p.
I hope Jessica will do that to MC. She is just perfect....:love:. I mean all the ladies in the game are perfect ;)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Looks like another crap female domination game.
And you stop and decide to say this...Really? :ROFLMAO:
How do you even it's crap without playing it? I am not even going to ask you don't you have anything else to do. Because I know you don't :LOL:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023

Reactions: Greebz

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
How can you have an upcoming game that is barely mid (imo) and you need traffic for and you dono wall it and p2w it? (literally said a character for patreons only) yeah gonna pass on this one :KEK: gl to dev tho surely this game gonna last
Making a game is really hard. These kind of contributions will motivate the developers and help them to continue the work. Money and time will be spend when making a game. He is charging only 5 €.
I think he will get lots of support if he continued the game :)

Reactions: jufot

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Making a game is really hard. These kind of contributions will motivate the developers and help them to continue the work. Money and time will be spend when making a game. He is charging only 5 €.
I think he will get lots of support if he continued the game :)
It's okay, they don't really understand that assets cost money to buy and you can't build something with someone else's work without buying their stuff (morphs, textures, materials, props, environments, characters). That is normal for a mainly piracy site. It's one thing to get something for free, other is to use it commercially without a license (this is borderline criminal territory). And that each update was easily $300 so far, assuming my time was worth $0 (my custom assets like the shoes and restraints in 0.1.3, textures, locations etc).

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It's okay, they don't really understand that assets cost money to buy and you can't build something with someone else's work without buying their stuff (morphs, textures, materials, props, environments, characters). That is normal for a mainly piracy site. It's one thing to get something for free, other is to use it commercially without a license (this is borderline criminal territory). And that each update was easily $300 so far, assuming my time was worth $0 (my custom assets like the shoes and restraints in 0.1.3, textures, locations etc).
I definitely know what you mean. Don't worry about anything. You are making a great game here. You will get all the support you need. Continue your good work :).

Reactions: submissive -Ben83
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes