Datguycc

Oct 26, 2021
How can you have an upcoming game that is barely mid (imo) and you need traffic for and you dono wall it and p2w it? (literally said a character for patreons only) yeah gonna pass on this one :KEK: gl to dev tho surely this game gonna last
lol agreed there is barely anything there and it's already paygated

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah having bonus scenes behind a paywall is one thing, but having an entire character behind one is kinda lame. Also I'm not into femdom, and one of the characters with maledom content is locked to patrons only... bit disappointing, but oh well, I'll give it time to cook but not sure this will be for me in the end. (Hope I'm wrong)

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You are forced to get raped, fuck this game.
It's a game that's deep in development, 0.1.3 added the ability to unmatch. For people who feel super strongly about being handled by two beautiful women in a obviously unserious, cheeky scene, it will be possible to skip it in 0.1.4.

lol agreed there is barely anything there and it's already paygated
Yeah having bonus scenes behind a paywall is one thing, but having an entire character behind one is kinda lame. Also I'm not into femdom, and one of the characters with maledom content is locked to patrons only... bit disappointing, but oh well, I'll give it time to cook but not sure this will be for me in the end. (Hope I'm wrong)
Gentlemen, releases are biweekly, current development on 0.1.4 will include its own Patreon Exclusive girl (to give value to patrons) while 0.1.3 exclusive girls will become part of the public release of 0.1.4. Thus the next update will be even fatter. That way nobody gets "punished" for being not in a position to contribute or whatever. Choosing the maledom girl as the Patreon exclusive was because there's a massive skew to femdom on Patreon and I'm trying to correct that. Obviously, the goal is to satisfy patrons who make this game possible (hence the autocorrect attempt). Naturally. And besides, the folks who feel this game is mid, this is no loss to them. But why get so riled up over it then? :/

For anyone who feels entitled to something they didn't stay up until 3 am for, working on it for weeks, and they can't wait two weeks, I really have nothing to say. I will put this in the developer notes as well. Especially as this paints this narrative of greed while I work a day job and the whole point of the Patreon is to help support the future of this game and just help finance these updates, which are in the red (out of pocket). I live on the east coast of the US. I would need 10x the Patreon amount to eek out the same meager living as my day job, so it's obviously not "Lambo when". Just trying to make sure it doesn't die before it has a chance to flourish.

It took 100 kWh of electricity alone to push out these updates, the AC fighting the heat next to my leg from the GPU rendering for 200 hours. A little bit of understanding is all I ask as it costs you nothing.

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
It's a game that's deep in development, 0.1.3 added the ability to unmatch. For people who feel super strongly about being handled by two beautiful women in a obviously unserious, cheeky scene, it will be possible to skip it in 0.1.4.

Gentlemen, releases are biweekly, current development on 0.1.4 will include its own Patreon Exclusive girl (to give value to patrons) while 0.1.3 exclusive girls will become part of the public release of 0.1.4. Thus the next update will be even fatter. That way nobody gets "punished" for being not in a position to contribute or whatever. Choosing the maledom girl as the Patreon exclusive was chosen because there's a massive skew to femdom on Patreon and I'm trying to correct that. Obviously, the goal is to satisfy patrons who make this game possible (hence the autocorrect attempt). Naturally. And besides, the folks who feel this game is mid, this is no loss to them. But why get so riled up over it then? :/

For anyone who feels entitled to something they didn't stay up to 3 am working on for weeks and they can't wait two weeks, I really have nothing to say. I will put this in the developer notes as well.
That's a very reasonsble and fair approach. Wish other devs could follow suit. Good luck!

Reactions: bindr

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Is this the same chick the VA's Lust Theory? I feel like she's in a ton of games.

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is this the same chick the VA's Lust Theory? I feel like she's in a ton of games.
All voices are ML generated by mixing already available voices whether in the voice designer on ElevenLabs or custom Tortoise stuff etc. None of these people exist, just the very expensive cloud services that generate them (most output is trash and you only get 30,000 characters for $5).

If Lust Theory uses ElevenLabs, there may be similarity, but it's extremely unlikely.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
All voices are ML generated by mixing already available voices whether in the voice designer on ElevenLabs or custom Tortoise stuff etc. None of these people exist, just the very expensive cloud services that generate them (most output is trash and you only get 30,000 characters for $5).

If Lust Theory uses ElevenLabs, there may be similarity, but it's extremely unlikely.
Just the intro girl I was talking about. Haven't gotten far in yet. She just sounds super similar to Lust Theory. I guess it's possible both are artificially the same.

Dec 15, 2022

at this rate it would be very easy in 2 years to replicate the voice :LOL:

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
The feet (actually mainly heels) scenes are excellent. Please keep adding some, dev!
Very promising start.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This game is pretty neat. Unlike other people, I don't have anything against AI as long as the game is good.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
i dont here any voices at all, the sound is up and voices turned on, there is nothing wrong with my sound on my laptop it is working just fine i am confused why others can hear the girls voices and not me :LOL:

NEVER MIND ive fixed it

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes