ab5580ab

Dec 28, 2020
How many scenes are there in this game currently?And I didn't see some scenes in the preview image.

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How many scenes are there in this game currently?And I didn't see some scenes in the preview image.
Oh, sorry about that. I've removed Patreon-only content from screenshots. Must've been uploaded in the batch. As of 0.1.2, there's three encounters. Rebecca, Tiana and Jessica.

On Friday, July 7th, I am releasing the public version of 0.1.3 which will have Sierra+Yuna, Rebecca ( second encounter without the second part of the first encounter, patreon only) and Elizabeth (blonde from the previews, also the titular character). Patrons will have an exclusive redhead called Elena in Bindr Gold 0.1.3 (different version from public), also hoping to release it for them ASAP. Everyone else, a little patience, F95 has promotion rules which limit 2 weeks between updates. And Friday night seems like the best time to post it.

Last edited:

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
games like these should really specify which tags/genres are unavoidable an which are completely optional.
that would make much simpler to decide whether this game could be for me or not.
furthermore, there is probably way more who is undecided on this game, and the clarification in that regard can really help the making of that decision.

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
How can you have an upcoming game that is barely mid (imo) and you need traffic for and you dono wall it and p2w it? (literally said a character for patreons only) yeah gonna pass on this one :KEK: gl to dev tho surely this game gonna last

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How can you have an upcoming game that is barely mid (imo) and you need traffic for and you dono wall it and p2w it? (literally said a character for patreons only) yeah gonna pass on this one :KEK: gl to dev tho surely this game gonna last
Yeah that + $5 minimum tier, I won't say it's greedy but hmm...

On a (completely) another note, I wonder how this image bypassed the patreon's censorship for public post:
1688813328003.png

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
When I look at these pictures, all I see is femdom.
It seems that a large part of the game content will consist of femdom.
Judging by the developer's signature, this is a femdom game.
Maledom tag looks like a red herring.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
holy heck. Thats just a game i need to play. Not only because of the kinks ( not much of a sub ) but freaking hell, nothing let me more go as latex. Whew i am so what from in!!!!

Cuckoldry

Jan 29, 2019
elizabeth so fucking hot when using his feet i love that insertion tq for sharing and tq DEV

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes