human94

Jul 15, 2018
Very interesting. Good quality of art\render. MC not complete sub and don't showed disgusting. In some games sub MC look really pathetic but not here. Just person who have interest in bdsm theme and he switch. Now I wait for update.

Reactions: Armada1987

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
isnt it refreshing that not every woman has boobs the double size of their head?
or that the mc has "normal" size penis
i cheer for every dev who is a bit more realistic with it
no offense though
There's nothing wrong with it, but some variety would help, to say, not that they all have mega tits, nor that they practically don't.

Regarding the "size" of the MC, there is no problem with it being normal size (in fact it's great), but it depends on how it's used at the game level, if you end up humiliated by this (it doesn't make sense but it's happened in other games) just it's annoying.

On the other hand, it doesn't look bad, I don't like strong femdom, but it seems to be one of several scenes (the game doesn't seem to focus on this), I'll give it a chance to see if it doesn't change this in the future.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hi, guys, not sure if I'm supposed to be participating in the thread nor is it my intent to bump or anything, just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words and I will be acting on the feedback, been swamped with work. I'm hoping to bring 0.1.3 before July rolls around (biweekly schedule just like 0.1.0-0.1.2), I've posted a 0.1.3 feature preview in the development subforum of F95Zone and I am genuinely interested in everyone's feedback who wants to see this game better and more to their taste.

Reactions: Armada1987

fortifel

Oct 17, 2020
Don't know if its a bug or a feature but after sending message to a girl I have to wait several minutes for her reply and I cannot go back to the menu to write to other girls.

Reactions: ubblesnop

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Don't know if its a bug or a feature but after sending message to a girl I have to wait several minutes for her reply and I cannot go back to the menu to write to other girls.
Possibly a bug, the message system is hijacking the NVL implementation and is overlaid the phone screen, I am implementing a different system for messages which should debut in 0.1.4 or 0.1.5 where you don't have to click outside of the phone to progress messages. That was a bad decision I made early on in the development process using existing references, which also put me in a position where I can't retain message history and can't back out of messages until the conversation is over.

I've also managed to make some improvements which avoids this problem which is going out with 0.1.3 towards the end of June**** hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: fortifel

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Misspoke, end of June. Haha. Start of July at worst. A bit groggy from a social function. Nice catch.
You’ve been spoiling us with frequent updates, I thought maybe you’d decided to slow down. I’m glad that you’re still motivated.

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I am hoping to pick up the pace eventually, but yeah. :D Also, I've been getting a lot of messages here on F95 regarding the desire to see Rebecca come back. She's absolutely coming back, completing the first encounter and whole second one. I'll update the thread when 0.1.3 releases, I am targeting June 30th, but Murphy's law, y'know... Expect July 1st or 2nd.

rebecca2 copy.jpg

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I am hoping to pick up the pace eventually, but yeah. :D Also, I've been getting a lot of messages here on F95 regarding the desire to see Rebecca come back. She's absolutely coming back, completing the first encounter and whole second one. I'll update the thread when 0.1.3 releases, I am targeting June 30th, but Murphy's law, y'know... Expect July 1st or 2nd.

View attachment 2723231
if she pegging him with that thing - i hope the mc had a good and long session on the toilet
she might see things that should stay hidden :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Swedishbloke

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
if she pegging him with that thing - i hope the mc had a good and long session on the toilet
she might see things that should stay hidden :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I imagine the temperature is fairly high in there by default, let alone when you factor in that lights convert a lot of electricity into heat. :p Here's a throwaway quick anim test for it I did early on:

litupballs.gif

But if you can't take the heat in your ass, there's an option that Rebecca stuffs MC's mouth. :p At this point, I'm mostly limited by hardware, one day when I manage to afford a 4090, we're going to have a lot more anims as the render times will halve.

Loved all the nylon in 1.2, kinda ironic that the new "office lady" character seems to have bare legs :LOL:
Don't worry, I love nylons, stockings, latex and bare legs, so I'll make sure as many people get their rocks off with 0.1.3. If there's time, I'll render out an option where you ask Liz / office lady to put some on, but with my shit GPU, each of these takes 10-15 minutes to render, so I need to focus the branching on most characters to get the most out of it. iRay and Daz3D is fairly dogshit compared to stuff like VRay, so I can't quite do selective rererenders of regions + the animation tools are ass. I intend to eventually move to proper tools, but that's too soon to talk about.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I imagine the temperature is fairly high in there by default, let alone when you factor in that lights convert a lot of electricity into heat. :p Here's a throwaway quick anim test for it I did early on:

View attachment 2724590

But if you can't take the heat in your ass, there's an option that Rebecca stuffs MC's mouth. :p At this point, I'm mostly limited by hardware, one day when I manage to afford a 4090, we're going to have a lot more anims as the render times will halve.

Don't worry, I love nylons, stockings, latex and bare legs, so I'll make sure as many people get their rocks off with 0.1.3. If there's time, I'll render out an option where you ask Liz / office lady to put some on, but with my shit GPU, each of these takes 10-15 minutes to render, so I need to focus the branching on most characters to get the most out of it. iRay and Daz3D is fairly dogshit compared to stuff like VRay, so I can't quite do selective rererenders of regions + the animation tools are ass. I intend to eventually move to proper tools, but that's too soon to talk about.
i was more pointing to the light , not the heat ( :oops: sounds cruel) --- :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Yeah, but I would argue that Rebecca quite likes the cruel and unusual aspect. :p

Since a lot of the available assets are kinda way-over-the-top or too low quality, I had to remodel an old variant of my hinged handcuffs to use in various scenes, from upcoming antics with detective Yuna right back to Rebecca and Jessica.
So here's a preview of all the metal restraints currently in store for you guys.

heavymetal copy.png

Both to be used on MC and by MC, depending on your predilections. There's also ropes and rags and stuff, but yeah.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes