submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
will natalie be in version 1.3 becos she was not woeking in the demo that you releasesd?

Also i really loved the demo i cannot wait for more femdom with the women in this game, I have been waiting for something like this to be created nd so far i love what has been done so far.

you have a fucking gem of a game here i really really hope you have major success and continue on this great femdom game

thank you so much dude :love: :love: :love::love:

Reactions: lak laki and bindr

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
will natalie be in version 1.3 becos she was not woeking in the demo that you releasesd?

Also i really loved the demo i cannot wait for more femdom with the women in this game, I have been waiting for something like this to be created nd so far i love what has been done so far.

you have a fucking gem of a game here i really really hope you have major success and continue on this great femdom game

thank you so much dude :love: :love: :love::love:
Glad you enjoyed it! Natalie is outlined to be joining Rebecca as her story progresses and is part of the 0.1.4 update coming later this month and will be intertwined with the third encounter with Rebecca. I can't speak to beyond that, all depends on how much support the project receives.

Finished first encounter and the second encounter with Rebecca is coming in a few days in 0.1.3. :D

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Glad you enjoyed it! Natalie is outlined to be joining Rebecca as her story progresses and is part of the 0.1.4 update coming later this month and will be intertwined with the third encounter with Rebecca. I can't speak to beyond that, all depends on how much support the project receives.

Finished first encounter and the second encounter with Rebecca is coming in a few days in 0.1.3. :D
Oh sweet i cant wait to meet her She is hot as fuck in her profile picture on the phone when i swiped for her mind you they are all gorgeous to be honest.

Will there be femdom routed with the 2 submissive girls from the demo? i cant remember their names im so bad with them lol.

Also would like to see a femdom blonde in the future but hey its your game not pressuring you or anything i love dark haired girls but love blondes more lol

again this game is a fucking gem and i hope you get the support yyou deserve with this game its thas soo much massive protential man (y) (y)

Reactions: bulifun

Zqueeaky

Jun 7, 2017
I for one am really expecting some more maledom scenes. The femdom scenes are pretty hot ngl, but I hope we get to see the same type of slave/master dates but in maledom form.
Great game so far, I'm honestly considering to pay patreon a visit.

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ty for everything boss ❤
You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it. More coming in a few days.

I for one am really expecting some more maledom scenes. The femdom scenes are pretty hot ngl, but I hope we get to see the same type of slave/master dates but in maledom form.
Great game so far, I'm honestly considering to pay patreon a visit.
There will be more maledom (similar to the dynamic of Rebecca-MC, but in reverse) in a couple of days with 0.1.3, also femdom and switchy stuff. And some lezdom (there's a toggle to make it futa, as well, for enjoyers of such stuff). But for now, femdom is leading on the polls, so I have to respect the wishes of the audience. I try to make it balanced, though.

lezdom.jpg

JM24

May 27, 2021
The renders are nice, but this thread should be about the discussion of the game. Please don't hijack the thread by spaming irrelevant renders. Do it somewhere else if you want to promote the artist or whatever.

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021
The renders are nice, but this thread should be about the discussion of the game. Please don't hijack the thread by spaming irrelevant renders. Do it somewhere else if you want to promote the artist or whatever.
ok

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
ah fuck i was hoping to wakeup to see if it was on here to download but i see it was not. Hopefully it comes out soon

bindr

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
ah fuck i was hoping to wakeup to see if it was on here to download but i see it was not. Hopefully it comes out soon
It'll be releasing on July 7th (Friday) on F95Zone, primarily due to promotion rules and optimal exposure (you only get one chance every 2 weeks). There is some more work to do, but mainly because 0.1.2 launched late on June 20th and tomorrow would be the earliest date.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
It'll be releasing on July 7th (Friday) on F95Zone, primarily due to promotion rules and stuff. There is some more work to do, bu it's too soon after June 20th.
Ah alright i thought i read it was coming out on the 4th oh july but i understand thanks for comfirming it man (y) :)

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes