gottogo1234

Oct 3, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game. Looking forward to more story/character development with all the ladies. Really enjoying some of their lingerie and dominant outfits. Hopefully more group activity of the women dominating the MC. But I do really like the individual play and each woman has their own personality/characteristics. All in all, really good so far

wyfyg

Nov 14, 2021
So the Bindr developer is a good sport, so in his latest post, Platinum and Gold girls will be honored, so good chance I will go back and support the developer, but if we didn't speak up it may not have been happening as any mention of Platinum, Gold girls was removed from pledge deals and first time really mentioned in progress posts.
"We can let the poll run for a few days while I push 0.1.5.1 content (Gold and Platinum duties)," BindR dev
He's always said all content would trickle down, but it's a little treat for the supporters and a bit of money for him to fund the game I guess...

Reactions: L0b0ts

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Ok, i'm impressed with the voices lol, cool thing

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Do you plan to add different cam angle ?

I think you get to sex scene too fast, a simple scene such as watching one of the girl walking would add length and rythm to the game, if you only do sex scene you are going to burn yourself really fast, show the body of the girls if it fit with whatever they are talking about, different angle while talking.

Reactions: BeefyRook

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
The game is too disjointed, too episodic and too sudden. It lacks build up and character development. I say this as a femdom fan.
The character interactions are shallow and a bit rushed. I know the game is about a hookup app, but after meeting people, if you decide to see them again, then there should be character/relationship development.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Good game with good renders and girls, but honestly there is no story whatsoever. It's just a fuckfest with random characters you might aswell be calling Female 1, Female 2, Female 3, etc. I'd have preferred an actual story with choices and/or consequences. As it stands, it's just a "choose female, fuck female (or get fucked by female)", and that's it. You might aswell add a gallery to the main menu so that we don't go through the hassle of clicking on the ingame phone and going through the dialogues, since they have no importance whatsoever.

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Love the game! Super nice renders. I, for one, dont really care about the minimal story. I just want to bust a nut, not follow some Nolan-tier scenario.
Keep it up!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes