AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Y'know for a game where you can get sounded on one of the first dates the maledom content is very tame. Outside of a couple of scenes with ropes it's just vanilla sex + hand/feet restraints.

• Angry
Reactions: Draintheswamp

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
i really like this game so far....the only thing that really disturbs me is the fact that every release i have to start all over again because the game crashes when i load an old savegame...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Loving the game so far, Wish there was a way to mass delete your saves though. I'm on page 16 between all the different version.

Definitely need more Jess, Liz and Soumaya in stockings though. Girl's legs are amazing.

Also am I sensing a deepening of the relationship with Maya and Liz? I'm here ready to make them girlfriend status.
I also want more with Elena and Tiana, though Farah was cute and had a good scene.

Also, for those who got it, Soumaya checking your phone in this update. What are the different outcomes?
For me, she just saw flowers I ordered "for my side bitches" Does this change if you lied to her or had waiting messages on Binder?

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
Loving the game so far, Wish there was a way to mass delete your saves though. I'm on page 16 between all the different version.
If you're on Windows:
  1. Open File Explorer
  2. Click the Address Bar, type/copy %AppData% in and press Enter
  3. Open the Directory called RenPy then the one called Binder-1685583850
  4. Delete everything except the file called persistent
  5. (Optional) Go to the game's install location and delete everything in Bindr-<version>\game\saves
Other systems should be similar, but you'll need to find their equivalent of AppData.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
bindr Good work on the new travel system. I can't wait to see what these beautiful new Korean women have for me :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: | Vee |
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes