3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
D

Deleted member 412147

ofc
but it goes since the relese a bit down.
~1710$ on release day was the highes i saw and today ~1520$ the lows
(i checked it a few times)
i bet it get more stable after the new login news

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
yeah well i imagine its going to fluctuate wildly due to recent news and outrage, but if the game is actually good it will recover.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah the login system was voted out and the login system was overloaded and crapped out forcing them to reboot it over and over. So in the end the login system not only was dicey BUT was also not able to handle the large number of logins. So now he will just release builds with specific content for each tier. But tbh he should have had done that in the first place.

Reactions: razgrizzz

razgrizzz

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah the login system was voted out and the login system was overloaded and crapped out forcing them to reboot it over and over. So in the end the login system not only was dicey BUT was also not able to handle the large number of logins. So now he will just release builds with specific content for each tier. But tbh he should have had done that in the first place.

So we'll have a bioasshard release on F95ZONE soon ?

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
They also mentioned they will be removing previous versions from mega so if anyone still wanted a copy for whatever reason, those links will be dead soon.

Oct 12, 2018
I think you'd change your mind now
Thing to mostly consider is since it WAS for the $30 patreon release, it was likely people who subbed, downloaded, and as soon as the month timer was up dropped their support since they basically had all they wanted already. I imagine some of what's been lost too was refunds as well considering the last post. Overall a net positive, but not as high as it was on release day which I'd say is to be expected regardless really.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
He did put a work note for the public to see and it seems that there are bugs and the cerberus needs to be reworked. That is a bummer because I was looking forward to the dog stuff. I just hope it gets fixed in the next build, but still at least the damned login crap is gone so win there huh?

Riviere

May 12, 2018
well guys, according to his latest posts ...

RELEASE DATES
Here are the new release dates for Bioasshard Arena V0.1.18:
FOX & HOUND Patrons: Today in a few minutes/hours.
EAGLE Patrons: 8-7-2019
PIGEON Patrons: 8-9-2019
PUBLIC Release: 8-12-2019
NOTE: Those dates may vary a bit due to the short times we have to compile and test between releases.

And the last trailler:

pandafloyo

Oct 2, 2017
I'm really glad to see this game hasn't died off. It looked promising when I followed it last year. XD

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes