3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
Pretty sure the big guys are not killable and part of the level design to avoid them. Speaking of which, any one managed to break free from them? I couldn't, just instantly died two seconds later everytime which I suspect is a bug.

As for animations, I never got more than four, so maybe they're linked to outfits or unlocks or something? Or he was counting the attack / struggle animations and that's all there is now, hope not...
Pretty sure he was counting the struggle animations... lol.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
I really don't remember but it is an HP laptop running windows 10.
Well download speccy and check what your specs are. Chances are you have an intel integrated GPU and that's why it won't run. This game actually requires a beefy pc

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Well I've spent time playing and trying to do some things, but i got curious how many outfits are there in this version? :unsure: (atm i just unlocked two in 4 or 5 runs, to be more precise, Secret Outfit 1 and 2)

Last edited:

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
Well I've spent time playing and trying to do some things, but i got curious how many outfits are there in this version? :unsure: (atm i just unlocked two in 4 or 5 runs, to be more precise, Secret Outfit 1 and 2)
Pretty sure its just the two outfits

Reactions: Smopy

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Two secret outfits, two scarfs, four hair styles plus the defaults I think is all the options for this build.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
What is the location of the save?
You can't "save" on this version, the first mission have 3 scenarios: sewers, forest (outside the mansion) and the mansion, you can beat the first mission on 30 or 40 minutes, each scenario transition has a checkpoint (if you already know how to do everything you can finish in less than 20 or 15 minutes), the game only save the unlockables. (so if you unlock some outfit or hair you can close the game without losing anything).

Reactions: ryuhatsune

ryuhatsune

May 1, 2017
You can't "save" on this version, the first mission have 3 scenarios: sewers, forest (outside the mansion) and the mansion, you can beat the first mission on 30 or 40 minutes, each scenario transition has a checkpoint (if you already know how to do everything you can finish in less than 20 or 15 minutes), the game only save the unlockables. (so if you unlock some outfit or hair you can close the game without losing anything).
then I am lost, because my computer only gives for a mission. but thanks for answering

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
then I am lost, because my computer only gives for a mission. but thanks for answering
NP (relax you didn't miss that much) :p, I don't think the game needs a save feature now because as i said the first mission don't take that time to beat (this mission is the only mission available now)

Last edited:

Shun Kaido

Oct 2, 2017
got a problem here, i cant get past the first gate.. the one with two L keys, the F interaction doesnt show up

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
got a problem here, i cant get past the first gate.. the one with two L keys, the F interaction doesnt show up
that's is a problem with the camera angle, just try to move the camera around until the button appears.

paulllllie

Jun 15, 2018
anybody having trouble with opening the game? commands says:
LowLevelFatalError Trailing magic number in '(pak file path)' is different than the expected one. Verify your installation

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes