3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

fappinjojo

Mar 9, 2018
Alright, quick question. I got three of the atom medallions, what do I do with them? The big guys are always sprinting at me now so I can only assume something important.

Blow Me

Oct 5, 2017
Alright, quick question. I got three of the atom medallions, what do I do with them? The big guys are always sprinting at me now so I can only assume something important.
In the main hall to the right of the entrance, you should see a door. To the left of that door there's an infected that's standing right next to a mechanism. You place the medallions in that mechanism. There should be 4 in total if I'm remembering it right.

Reactions: fappinjojo

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Does the game have a save mechanic? i saw crystals in the center of the mansion and it matches the continue icon on main menu...

I am kinda upset because I got the mansion, got the medallions then before i could put the last one in i got grabbed by the big guy and it was game over.

The game didn't save where i was and i had to start everything from scratch when i booted the game back up this morning.

gibzx

Mar 17, 2018
Does anyone know where the Diamon Key is in the mansion? I can't find it anywhere and I've searched every nook and cranny, really getting tired of having to quit and restart because I can't spot it :/ I have 3/4 nuclear plates, including the one you get from below the desk on the top floor. Any advice?

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
Can anyone tell us about where you need to go and what stuff I can/need to pick up in the mansion please? It's making me feel dizzy while walking in the mansion as I have no idea where to go. And the big boi cause me to restart the game many time as ther is no way to break free from him. I almost throw up while playing this.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
From what i gather, the Diamond key is located behind a bookshelf door on the second floor inside a dresser.

There is a big head grabbing Brute near there and i think i found a key there before he grabbed me and basically screwed my whole day.

combined with no save, kinda feel like sitting this one out till they bring save mechanics in.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
You can complete the whole thing in about 30 mins, I highly doubt there will be save mechanics past the point of restarting at the current level like it currently does. Not sure why people have trouble with the big guy, if you go right when you enter the mansion the 1st one doesn't even move until you need to open the diamond door if you dont throw yourself in his view. As for the 2nd big guy, you just walk around up top to kite him away and he goes back to his starting position, if you head straight for the doorway behind the bookshelf he will follow....

gibzx

Mar 17, 2018
Can anyone confirm if the dogs have sex animations? They keep attacking but never rape my character. halp

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
Can anyone confirm if the dogs have sex animations? They keep attacking but never rape my character. halp
Some of the animations (including all of the dog animations) are broken for the moment. Hopefully the devs fix them before going on vacation.

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
Game definitely needs save files and more debugging. Especially if you're going to have a 3 minute arena fight that's unskippable and has poor odds with the zed's landing crippling blows that stun for 8 seconds. Also only the first purple plant worked for removing infection. I'd at least suggest an easy mode. Odd there isn't one in there already for people who want to just test the product, see the anims, etc.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

moned

Sep 16, 2017
I'm liking the updates to this, but I feel the difficulty got ramped up a lot with it. Infected hit way harder than I remember and health items feel pretty scarce (even more so when half are bugged with no working pick up option) for a RE game (outside of the hard modes). I think the infection system is broken as well, letting the infected have their way for a while seems to do no health damage during the H-scene and the infection bar didn't seem to do anything regardless of it being full.

The knife is absolute trash. If you're going to make it do negligible damage, at least give it some stun or knockback. I don't really care for invincible enemies, especially since we seemingly can't even stun them.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Everything works, some of it not so good eg you need to move the camera around, usually down, before it registers the prompt to use or pickup an item. Also, just walk to the gate, let it close, and let the 1st infected have its way with her. The other infected wont move while animation is playing and shes take no damage during animation. Wait three minutes, break out of animation and walk through now open door with full or near full health. You just stand there and go get a drink or something till the 3 minutes pass, how much easier do you want it?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Lol, I wrote an entire list of pros/cons about the newest update over at ULMF which contained most of the previous comments.
However, I'm pretty surprised to hear so many people being so negative, since this game really warrants compliments, despite its shortcomings.

I was gonna say chime in that, while it's friggin annoying to have that 3 minute sequence (and no checkpoint if you want to start up from the mansion or something), it's not the hardest thing in the world. True, you really can't shoot the zombies, but basically, my strategy was to just run around the room in circles. Stand near the barriers and when zombies get close to you, time it so that zombies attack air or fall over the barrier to get to you -- you have some invulnerability when you leap over the barriers. It's repetitive, and boring from a combat perspective, but it works.

As for y'all who claim it's really difficult... I'm definitely not an RE speedrunner or anything, but I find that this game is miles easier than the actual RE games, both in terms of combat and puzzles. Health items aren't especially necessary, but you have about 4-5 herbs and can combine them if necessary, not counting any that you get from killing zombies. The brutes are easily kited and zombies are dumb/glitched enough that they shouldn't be a problem.

Some items are glitched. Camera during sex scenes sucks. Dogs don't have the sex moves yet. And things like checkpoints/scene galleries/infection meter aren't implemented (fingers crossed). But remember that the game's in still in its infancy (yeah, they did take an entire year on it); IMHO it's impressive for what it is.

Everything works, some of it not so good eg you need to move the camera around, usually down, before it registers the prompt to use or pickup an item. Also, just walk to the gate, let it close, and let the 1st infected have its way with her. The other infected wont move while animation is playing and shes take no damage during animation. Wait three minutes, break out of animation and walk through now open door with full or near full health. You just stand there and go get a drink or something till the 3 minutes pass, how much easier do you want it?
This is genius. Haha, I wish I thought of that. I think I'm gonna try this next time.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Game suffers from Unreal Syndrome. Where devs throw every effect Unreal can do simply because LUL GRAPHICS without thinking if it actually looks good or not. It's always either too grainy or light sources are way too fucking bright.
Every time.

Sep 30, 2017
Anybody else have issues with the first level? I can't get pass the first gate because there is no F key prompt for the electronic lock, even though I have both the pieces.

Plus, I can't scroll through different outfits for whatever reason.

I deleted the game and I'm reinstalling it now. Maybe it will fix it.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Anybody else have issues with the first level? I can't get pass the first gate because there is no F key prompt for the electronic lock, even though I have both the pieces.

Plus, I can't scroll through different outfits for whatever reason.

I deleted the game and I'm reinstalling it now. Maybe it will fix it.
It sucks but yeah, that's a glitch that randomly shows up. No need to delete or reinstall the game.
However, for the first gate, you need to restart your game or exit and reopen the game until it works. I've triggered the gate prompt by plugging in a controller, and then using the mouse until the F key prompt shows up.

Second problem you've got can be found in the Patreon dev notes. All outfits are randomized for now. It was weird for me too, and it sucks that there aren't any unlockables (I wanna play with the Jill/Julia costumes in the trailer, lol).

Reactions: SerPounceTheCat
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes