3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Big boos

Aug 4, 2018
could somebody record the H scenes and put them up on x videos or somethin? my computer is dogshit and cannot run the game for shit, well i mean its fine untill the water loads in lol

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
thanks big boos been waiting for this one for a while. for those that will probably be stuck in mansion, one of the mechanisms is under a desk that you have to push on 2nd floor where the big guy chases you

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghotty

doomy7

Jun 9, 2017
may I ask if it's only exclusive for patrons or nah?
it's ''exclusive'' for hound and fox patreons. But, since the login screen has been removed it can be played like the previous versions. We still wait for some bug fixed though.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Ok, so I played it through and so far so good. Didn't even bother with the sex animations, just wanted to play it through. And then I realised, that when you complete it, you can't resume from the mansion and have to start anew. Not a huge issue, but since this is an alpha demo I won't comment on the lack of saving. After gathering enough points, you can unlock a suit similar to Jill's suit in RE: Revelations

Couple of issues I noted

The game is unnaturally dark, which makes every light source unnaturally bright
Terrible lens dirt effect that can't be disabled
Performance tanks when you enter the mansion, lowering shadow value fixes it
Shooting is still hella clunky, the reticule spreads too much even at the slightest flinch of your mouse
The camera angle is terrible in narrow corridors

Other than that, I like where this game is going

Dojo_dude

Dec 10, 2018
Well the saves feature in the mansion, the crystal, doesn't work!?

Agree with zensei about terrible lens blur effect that cannot be disabled, the shooting if very poor, and your arms often clip through the zombies if they're too close. Also, if that's what type of schlong you get as a zombie... maybe I should join them then? lol Loss of all other mental functions, but hey... small chance to catch "Julia" eh?

Cerberus enemies are, very easy to fool but don't appear to do much else except pounce and chase.

Don't get me started on Julia's knife skills... they're horrendous! Best be behind the zombie, otherwise you will lose.
I like the difficulty level, lack of check points makes play testing this DEMO (which is what it is) tedious and time consuming.
For performance, I recommend turning water and post processing down to medium and shadows to low or medium, if the view distance is anything less than ULTRA, the zombies and dogs will pop-in to view.

No spoiler,s but anyone manage to kill the big guy?

Blow Me

Oct 5, 2017
Changelog in the folder states that there's 14 new animations. Anybody got a list of them? I've only come across 1 blowjob animation that's shared across all of the infected, 4 standing animations that vary depending on which infected grabs you and 2 from the big guy. Dog's animations currently aren't working (dev mentioned it). I wonder if those are being included in the 14 new animations, even though they're not working yet.

Seems like there's no on the ground animations when you get knocked down either since the infected just stand there and wait for you to get back up. Kind of disappointing considering I went back and tried v0.0.3 again after trying v0.1.8 and man, the doggystyle and missionary positions were mmmphhh lol.

Dojo_dude

Dec 10, 2018
Rebby: "Nope. I cheated and gave myself over 100 rounds of ammo, didnt kill him"

How did you do that? Sorry multi qoute messed up

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Well, I can't play the mansion part, because whenever I go up the ladder after the 3 min part, the game goes black for a few seconds and then just closes. :unsure:

I already tried to change the settings, put everything on low or change the resolution but don't change anything (and i dont think is my PC tho).

Last edited:

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Well, I can't play the mansion part, because whenever I go up the ladder after the 3 min part, the game goes black for a few seconds and then just closes :D

I already tried to change the settings, put everything on low or change the resolution but don't change anything (and i dont think is my PC tho).
Increase your GPU memory to 2gb or more in Options > Gameplay if I'm not mistaken

Reactions: Smopy

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Pretty sure the big guys are not killable and part of the level design to avoid them. Speaking of which, any one managed to break free from them? I couldn't, just instantly died two seconds later everytime which I suspect is a bug.

As for animations, I never got more than four, so maybe they're linked to outfits or unlocks or something? Or he was counting the attack / struggle animations and that's all there is now, hope not...

Reactions: bigtoot99

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
I'm getting a problem with mine: when ever I open the game with either the .exe OR the shortcut I immediately get stuck on a black screen and in the task manager it reads as not responding. Any help?

doomy7

Jun 9, 2017
I got the heart key door unlocked but I'm pretty well stuck on where to go after that. I've only got one of the mechanisms in.
Some items are hidden and if you look closely some of the furnitures inside the mansion can be moved and some items glow. The rooms need to be revisited to unlock specific doors. Also a small hint. Try to align the camera in a certain angle so the option to pick an object becomes available. I've missed many health sprays during my three runs because i thought it was a decorative object.

Reactions: Parthornax
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes