3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

fobo

Jul 20, 2017
It's pretty nice so far, though are there any actions with the dogs?
What exactly is the infection doing besides a little desorientation?
Would be cool if there was any visual change, transformation as the infection is going on...something like:

>Eyes turning red, or more vibrant atleast
>Skin becoming pale/dull/grey/brownish-grey
>Black veins around eyes, mouth, breasts and vagina
She slowly becomes pregnant when infected from what I've seen. You can see her visually get larger after say the 4th "infection"

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
She slowly becomes pregnant when infected from what I've seen. You can see her visually get larger after say the 4th "infection"
As mentioned earlier, if you have high enough settings, you'll notice a "blur/wavy" drunk like effect when you get high infection. Pregnancy is just from.. having too much cum in her.

Basically, go get caught by a zombie and let it give her a blowjob for like 5min... she won't be bloated, but your vision will be somewhat distorted (if you have high enough settings to see the effect). If your playing on low/medium, you probably won't notice a thing.

I could probably make a video of before and after to show the effect... (if people REALLY want to see it)

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
So, just to clarify, zombie dogs animations are suppose to be in the game but there's currently a bug preventing them from showing?

EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
if i read well the dog animation are not implamanted yet, only the dog model and attack are made.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Any way to change the name or clothes in the starting screen? I tried pretty much every key but wasn't able to change it. Sorry if the question's been asked already

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Wow this new version is amazing..wish the dogs and the bigs guy you have rape animation tho

Also..holy shit this NEED a save system ASAP...have to go all the way thru again for the mansion part..

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
if i read well the dog animation are not implamanted yet, only the dog model and attack are made.
The dog animations have been made as far as I know, there is just a bug that won't let them happen along with a few other animations.
Any way to change the name or clothes in the starting screen? I tried pretty much every key but wasn't able to change it. Sorry if the question's been asked already
You can't change the outfit nor the name in the public build.

Reactions: Ryproar

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
A couple of points in the game:
1)
having entered the house, cartridges disappear, but a copy of the pistol appears O_O
2) Is there a sequence of opening things? (Any nonsense opened)
3) Is there a big zombie in the house - can he be killed or run from him?
4) There was a cruel joke when I left the game on business, and even there was no auto-save -_-

fobo

Jul 20, 2017
Quick question, is there a missionary animation? I saw one in the preview images but haven't experienced that in the game yet.

gibzx

Mar 17, 2018
Wow this new version is amazing..wish the dogs and the bigs guy you have rape animation tho

Also..holy shit this NEED a save system ASAP...have to go all the way thru again for the mansion part..
Good news my dude, the big guys do have rape scenes, two in fact. They are just hard to activate, but here's how:

The big buys attack with two swings, so if you stand still, the first swing will rip your clothes off and the second will kill you. What you want to do is get hit by him as you are jogging away, that way instead of attacking twice he will only attack once to rip your clothes off and then lunge at you again to rape.

You get one scene for getting caught while facing him, and another one if your back it turned away from him, same as the regular zombies.

Reactions: HazardFern

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
If only there was at least a level select to quick check that....not planning to play the whole thing again lol

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
That is one of the bugged ones too sadly. It may play or it may not. Mostly not tbh.
Have you actually seen it activate in 1.18? I spent a few minutes throwing her at infected to see what triggered and I have counted a total of 9 working animations, and thats never triggered once.

Feb 25, 2019
The dog animations have been made as far as I know, there is just a bug that won't let them happen along with a few other animations.

You can't change the outfit nor the name in the public build.
not true beating the first part of the level the ( 3m one) without getting hit unlocks a outfit you will a notification sound after completing it correctly. you will only be able to get the outfit until you beat the chapter though.
how do i know? cheat engine and speed up the timer.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Have you actually seen it activate in 1.18? I spent a few minutes throwing her at infected to see what triggered and I have counted a total of 9 working animations, and thats never triggered once.
I tried too but I never got them to do anything other than doggy or bj. I know it has to do with the way she is grabbed and how much clothing she has left, but even naked I never got the missionary. Either it is bad RNG for everyone or it is bugged too since he did kinda rush it out to get it out in time.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes