3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thank you very much! Does the key to killing zombies fall randomly?
Eh, I could be wrong, but after I access the prompt of trying to open the mansion doors and getting the hint that it's on someone nearby, I usually just kill about 2-3 zombies around the area and one of them drops it.

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
Eh, I could be wrong, but after I access the prompt of trying to open the mansion doors and getting the hint that it's on someone nearby, I usually just kill about 2-3 zombies around the area and one of them drops it.

After interacting with the gate, if you wait about 5-10 seconds, the zombie with the key will come running at you.

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
not true beating the first part of the level the ( 3m one) without getting hit unlocks a outfit you will a notification sound after completing it correctly. you will only be able to get the outfit until you beat the chapter though.
how do i know? cheat engine and speed up the timer.
May you please teach me how you speed up the with cheat engine exactly ? Like how can I find the value of the timer?
Also is it possible to hack the health and ammo ? I'm really confused because lots of people said that they beat the game by hacking it with cheat engine but I have no idea how to do it.

getclosetome

Apr 8, 2019
Excuse me, where is the key to the second manor gate?
I get the key after kill some zombies around the fence of the manor. After kill some of it, a zombie will run to you. Kill it and you get the key to open the gate. Hope this will help you.

May you please teach me how you speed up the with cheat engine exactly ? Like how can I find the value of the timer?
Also is it possible to hack the health and ammo ? I'm really confused because lots of people said that they beat the game by hacking it with cheat engine but I have no idea how to do it.
I finish this game with ease without cheat.
There're so many ammo left when I finish this game, so I think using cheat will be overkill it.
Always aim for the head with full accuracy, you will only need 2 ammo at least for one kill.
And for the locked room you can pass it with ease too. Just have your character get violated with the zombie.
Don't fight it, just enjoy it. ;) You can pass the timer room with ease.
I think the developer need to make some punishment to make this game more interesting. I hope in the next update.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Do the tutorial for cheat engine, this game doesn't require any fuckery like some other games to get the values. For health just search for 100(assuming you're at full health), 4bytes, get hit, scan again for "decreased value" do it 2 more times and you can usually narrow down the address by then.

Does anyone have a list of unlockable conditions? Some say the outfits are random and can't be unlocked or changed while others have said you can by beating a level without getting hit or within a certain time limit. Assuming it's true you have to avoid getting hit in the sewers....HOW?? I consider myself to be pretty decent but even with a good rhythm of shooting/vaulting/reloading, eventually I always get hit either by a charging zombie or one who just happened to not properly give chase and got stuck.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Assuming it's true you have to avoid getting hit in the sewers....HOW?? I consider myself to be pretty decent but even with a good rhythm of shooting/vaulting/reloading, eventually I always get hit either by a charging zombie or one who just happened to not properly give chase and got stuck.
Errr ... I think it's you have to avoid getting hit AT ALL.
I just spent an hour trying to do a "No damage" runthrough. As stated earlier, you can just let a charging zombie force you to give you a BJ until time runs out. It's definitely possible to do a "No damage" playthough, however, as I was ALMOST done, until I got sucker punched by a zombie through a wall (as in, he didn't even show up on screen until his attack clipped through the door). Friggin pissed. So yeah, even after not sustaining any damage in the sewer, I didn't unlock anything.

As far as unlockables, I can tell you that I've got a 100% accuracy runthrough and also cleared the game in 21 minutes (trying to check for both of those achievements) and didn't get anything, so unless there's a 100% headshots or sub-20 min speedrun unlock, I can't tell you beyond the supposed "no damage" unlock.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
If your playing the public version there is no unlocks, its random clothing options. If your playing the hound version then just play it normally to the end to get the unlocks. Theres no extra unlocks from speed or no damage runs.

Reactions: HazardFern

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Damn, that sucks ... would've been nice to know earlier, but I guess we public folks will have to wait for the Hound version or something.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
How many animations are there in the game currently? Inlcuding the hound animations which are currently broken and which would most likely amount to 2 animations.
I'm aware of Male Zombie having 2, regular fuck and face fuck.
I've only seen one animation from the fat zombie (tank).
It might be nice to compile a list so people know what to look for.

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
How many animations are there in the game currently? Inlcuding the hound animations which are currently broken and which would most likely amount to 2 animations.
I'm aware of Male Zombie having 2, regular fuck and face fuck.
I've only seen one animation from the fat zombie (tank).
It might be nice to compile a list so people know what to look for.
So far I have seen 1 bj, 1 front vag, 2 behind anal, 1 behind vag, 1 big guy from behind, and 1 big guy from front, 7 out of the 14 listed in the change log. My guess is that upon getting knocked down the other animations including the dog's are supposed to play.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Damn, that sucks ... would've been nice to know earlier, but I guess we public folks will have to wait for the Hound version or something.
The Patreon Hound version is linked a couple of pages back.

So far I have seen 1 bj, 1 front vag, 2 behind anal, 1 behind vag, 1 big guy from behind, and 1 big guy from front, 7 out of the 14 listed in the change log. My guess is that upon getting knocked down the other animations including the dog's are supposed to play.
I've seen a total of nine animations, but some are subtle in the difference, eg the BJ has two variants, the infected is holding her differently. So there is BJ x2, front x3 (one leg up, both legs off ground, big guy), rear x4, (leg up, standing but infected has both hands on her head, standing but held around her throat, and big guy).

Guessing that the previous knocked down animations from 0.03 demo was recycled for Cerberus, that would be two more, and hes probably counting the two struggle/break free animations or if not then there are three more also bugged.

Bobeagle

Jul 20, 2019
Compared to BioasshardRelease003 built version. This game got way better with this latest game built. I am liking it so far. This and Fap life are top tier Hgames for me. Keep up the great work Devs.

Reactions: HazardFern
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes