3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
May 11, 2017
Anybody else have issues with the first level? I can't get pass the first gate because there is no F key prompt for the electronic lock, even though I have both the pieces.

Plus, I can't scroll through different outfits for whatever reason.

I deleted the game and I'm reinstalling it now. Maybe it will fix it.
It's a camera issue, just move it about and you will get the prompt.

Reactions: SerPounceTheCat

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
It's pretty nice so far, though are there any actions with the dogs?
What exactly is the infection doing besides a little desorientation?
Would be cool if there was any visual change, transformation as the infection is going on...something like:

>Eyes turning red, or more vibrant atleast
>Skin becoming pale/dull/grey/brownish-grey
>Black veins around eyes, mouth, breasts and vagina

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
Game has an absurd amount of crash potential for me. Each time I make it to the third area or close to it, BOOM, fatal error, and I have to start all over again. A save system would be awesome, regardless of how easy the game is.

crum_

May 27, 2017
Release Notes for v0.1.18

-v0.1.18-
A lot of new stuff has been made for this version, including:
+New+ Blue Herb added (heals inflation) - (the 3D model is still a placeholder)
+New+ Configuration option under the Gameplay section, where you can configure how much exclusive GPU RAM you have to avoid crashes when using more than available (values goes from 1gb to 3gb+)
+Change+ No more Login system
+Change+ Made the countdown area in the sewer a bit easier
+Change+ Made the interaction box for some of the items and key items bigger so they're easier to get
+Change+ The Classic Outfit 1 is now locked and you have to unlock it making it more replayable (FOX Patrons Only)
+Change+ Added Blue Herbs Interact items through the three levels
+Change+ Added new Sewing Machines through the three levels
+Change+ The welcome message in the title screen has been updated
+Change+ Some graphics have been updates to reflect the new version
+Fix+ Using retry in the Sewer level cause Julia to freeze when the countdown start sequence should play
+Fix+ The inflation causes no effects on the screen
+Fix+ The Big guy gets stuck in the entrance to the hidden-behind-a-shelf room in the second floor, causing Julia to don't get out of there
+Fix+ The enemies can move while using the Sewing Machine
+Fix+ Using a name with more than 8 characters cause the HUD to get stretched (Temporal Fix)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Ammo is a pain to get
Controls are crap for KB&M
Accuracy is a joke
Dogs have no content and can only kill you
No gallery for sex scenes still
Just slight alteration of the lighting and the zombies look less zombie and more nerds with bad skin coniditions role playing Counter Strike while seeing boobs for the first time.

JoeStIdes

Dec 28, 2017
Graphics are nice but let's tone down the glare and lens flair.

Mouse pointer for the menus would be nice.
the constant "hit F" dialogue kills the flow of the game. maybe divvy up the controls a bit. Jumping over something and stopping on landing is silly.
Also, I know this is a parody game, but for real, Space is Jump, E is interact. I is inventory... why are we screwing with this formula?
Aim and hits are all over the place. Sometimes you can fell a zombie with two shots, sometimes not.

fluttershy25

Aug 22, 2017
yeah i pretty much beat the game with only a knife. cause once you leave the sewers the zombies A.I is broken. they take like 3-5 sec to notice you, while the zombies in the sewer will instantly notice you. the only hard part was knifing the dude with the gate key. can't wait till the rest of the zombies A.I past the sewers get fixed and the dogs too.

Reactions: HazardFern

sapo88

May 8, 2017
How the hell can u save in this game?

P.S: what does the red heb do in this game exactly?
cheers

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
We can't kill the fat zombies ? I spent like 30 bullets into one and it won't go down.
lol, didn't go down with 80+ bullets for me. I'm not stupid... I just wanted to see if it was possible, haha.
It's invincible and you're supposed to kite it and avoid it.

How the hell can u save in this game?

P.S: what does the red heb do in this game exactly?
cheers
No save. Sucks, but it's not an especially difficult game, so the only reasons you'd want to save, probably, would be if you want to start from a specific location after exiting the game. You get checkpoints if you die, so you respawn at certain locations once you reach them, rather than starting all the way over. Also, I'd imagine the devs would implement a save mechanic since this game's still in infancy, and since there's literally a "Continue" option on the title screen.

Red Herb, as used in the original RE games, is for combining with various items to improve their effects. Combine it with the Green Herb and the resulting R&G Herb greatly restores HP.

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
Why does a black screen appear at startup and nothing happens?
Probably onboard graphics/cheap computer graphics issue?

As for someone mentioned earlier... Infection level "does" do something in game. It just may not be noticeable at lowered graphic settings? Or seemingly obvious.

The higher the infection level, your "vision" gets distorted more. Things start getting wavy and lights seem brighter... its almost like some soorta drunk effect. It goes away when you eat the blue herbs that "removes infection".

Last edited:
Reactions: ryuhatsune

maloff

Aug 14, 2019
Probably onboard graphics/cheap computer graphics issue?

As for someone mentioned earlier... Infection level "does" do something in game. It just may not be noticeable at lowered graphic settings? Or seemingly obvious.

The higher the infection level, your "vision" gets distorted more. Things start getting wavy and lights seem brighter... its almost like some soorta drunk effect. It goes away when you eat the blue herbs that "removes infection".
I have a weak computer

Reactions: ryuhatsune

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
I've seen some bad keyboard controls in games but what was the dev thinking?

It was bad enough having to go through most of the keyboard just to find the cancel key in the options menu (backspace) but then the game starts and you see F to pick up and my first thought was "Is that a typo?"

Actually picking things up is bizarre, for some interactions I had to stand facing the item and turn the camera away from the item to be allowed to pick it up.

Its nice to see somebody trying to do something in the style of the game but needs some serious polish and ideally the option to rebind keys .

Reactions: salsher19

salsher19

Jul 14, 2018
I've seen some bad keyboard controls in games but what was the dev thinking?

It was bad enough having to go through most of the keyboard just to find the cancel key in the options menu (backspace) but then the game starts and you see F to pick up and my first thought was "Is that a typo?"

Actually picking things up is bizarre, for some interactions I had to stand facing the item and turn the camera away from the item to be allowed to pick it up.

Its nice to see somebody trying to do something in the style of the game but needs some serious polish and ideally the option to rebind keys .
I agree not having any way to rebind any keys is a pain. Also not having a list of what each key does before you play is annoying since I had to go through the same to find out backspace was cancel lol.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes