3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
From their Patreon FAQ;

-Will the game feature male protagonist too?

Yes. There will be Male and Female protagonists. One is already "spoilered"/confirmed: Chris.
I thought I had read somewhere about Claire being in it as well, but can't find that again, maybe another forum. On their website it has;

o It mainly focused on two types of content:
o Story-wise sex
o Enemy attacks, called Sexttacks. That’s the main effect the new virus causes on infected people: To search uninfected targets to ‘force’ them to have sex.
o The first type is the one that happens because of the story. This one is more cinematic and of a better quality than the second one.

So all the non-infected ones should be part of the story if they ever get that far, this proof of concept demo isn't even complete after a couple of years so....

Reactions: HazardFern

goser666

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys,
I can't find the the keys for the locked doors in the mansion. I found the heart key and the club key but where are the other ones? I tried to kill the fat guy (without success) and run through the whole level but I can't find them. Please help :)

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys,
I can't find the the keys for the locked doors in the mansion. I found the heart key and the club key but where are the other ones? I tried to kill the fat guy (without success) and run through the whole level but I can't find them. Please help :)
You can't kill the big zombies. There are keys in/on open drawers and cabinets.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
From their Patreon FAQ;

-Will the game feature male protagonist too?

I thought I had read somewhere about Claire being in it as well, but can't find that again, maybe another forum. On their website it has;

o It mainly focused on two types of content:
o Story-wise sex
o Enemy attacks, called Sexttacks. That’s the main effect the new virus causes on infected people: To search uninfected targets to ‘force’ them to have sex.
o The first type is the one that happens because of the story. This one is more cinematic and of a better quality than the second one.

So all the non-infected ones should be part of the story if they ever get that far, this proof of concept demo isn't even complete after a couple of years so....
Sweet. I'm happy to have been proven wrong.

I guess the downside is that ... well, with this news, I'm guessing we're getting this finished game in 2030 or something. It doesn't seem like something that'll be necessarily easy to include.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
The devs have gone on holiday, so until they return and fix things there will be no changes, the dogs won't work for a while. That might be a couple of days, might be a couple of weeks.

The difference between hound and free is the ability to rename the character and the unlocks. The next version up (Fox) has another outfit but is other wise the same.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
The infected are rapists, her feelings are kinda irrelevant to them, also the devs don't read this forum anymore, you need to post your request on their website or patreon....which they will ignore but if it makes you feel better go ahead. You should get what you want from the story line animations perhaps though if they manage to finish that this decade.

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
That was a machine translation presumably from Japanese, i think hes just trying to say its hotter for him if they don't just stat pounding at full speed from the beginning, not that they should care about her feelings.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
That was a machine translation presumably from Japanese, i think hes just trying to say its hotter for him if they don't just stat pounding at full speed from the beginning, not that they should care about her feelings.
This may be true, but could you imagine what things will be doing to her that are not humanoid/doggystyling?

The insects, the worms, the plants, the alligator, the hybrids, heavens sake what about the ones that eat you whole?

Lots of content can be added but odds are, we wont be seeing half of these things for like...another two years.

bootyforu

Feb 15, 2019
i am not able to choose clothes for the girl. But i saw the options there. Whenever i press up down left right on the keyboard. the clothes change one time. And doesn't change anymore when i am trying to choose for her. and her clothes starts flashing. It looks like a glitch for me. can anyone help?

Reactions: the twelfth doctor

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
i am not able to choose clothes for the girl. But i saw the options there. Whenever i press up down left right on the keyboard. the clothes change one time. And doesn't change anymore when i am trying to choose for her. and her clothes starts flashing. It looks like a glitch for me. can anyone help?
To answer both of your questions at once, the clothing/customization flashes because you haven't unlocked the outfits/accessories/etc yet. It'll work properly once you unlock them.

The difference between the public and hound versions is the ability to actually unlock stuff, by completing the game.

Reactions: bootyforu
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes