3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
Where is the Diamond Key in the mansion? I've collected the other 3 just cant seem to find that one.
Also it's not possible to kill the fat guys yet right?
Also also, is mansion the final stage as of right now?
Also also also, how to unlock more outfits? Is that just a patreon thing?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Where is the Diamond Key in the mansion? I've collected the other 3 just cant seem to find that one.
Also it's not possible to kill the fat guys yet right?
Also also, is mansion the final stage as of right now?
Also also also, how to unlock more outfits? Is that just a patreon thing?
Haven't played in a while so I can't help you with the keys. Fat guys are invincible but the devs have implied you can kill them down the line. The mansion is the end right now yes. Hound version and up has unlocks, fox has been said to have an extra outfit. I know for a fact you unlock things for both beating the game within a certain time limit and getting so many kills but in testing I unlocked 3 things in one run so I couldn't identify what I did for those unlocks.

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
Haven't played in a while so I can't help you with the keys. Fat guys are invincible but the devs have implied you can kill them down the line. The mansion is the end right now yes. Hound version and up has unlocks, fox has been said to have an extra outfit. I know for a fact you unlock things for both beating the game within a certain time limit and getting so many kills but in testing I unlocked 3 things in one run so I couldn't identify what I did for those unlocks.
Alright good to know, thanks for the info

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Nope, just a horny broke man sadly

EDIT: if there is a way I can play a 64bit game on a 32bit system by jerry rigging my way through, could someone tell me how lmfao
Run CMD as administrator and type "bcdedit /set increaseuserva 3072" without quotes, then restart the computer. It might work but also it may won't. Basically without 64bit CPU and OS it could be impossible, just because some games needs more virtual address space. Anyway try this if it won't work, you have to upgrade your rig mate.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Someone got a save of some sort? Just spent 20mins to die on the second room when it locks you in, throws 400 zombies at you and goes "Lol you can't reload before they interupt you!"

There also isn't a save before that room, so i'm either done or skipping it.

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
Someone got a save of some sort? Just spent 20mins to die on the second room when it locks you in, throws 400 zombies at you and goes "Lol you can't reload before they interupt you!"

Killing all the zombies is basically impossible, just let one grab you and then suck it off for the 3 minutes. Or, just keep jumping back and forth over a cover wall because you can't be hit while doing that.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018

The most cheesy way is that you let one of them keep you occupied while letting the timer run out so you can get pass them to the other side, easy peesy. That timer are to timing your survive not to blow up the room.

Also, would be nice if someone can share upper class version that include character customization please ?

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
is this game dead ?
No it's not dead yet. The devs are working on bug-fixes and other games.

Killing all the zombies is basically impossible, just let one grab you and then suck it off for the 3 minutes. Or, just keep jumping back and forth over a cover wall because you can't be hit while doing that.
If you're good enough you can kill all the zombies

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Just aim for the head,and use the concrete slabs(that's what I think they are called),the jump over animation can save you a little.On another note,sad that the older animations are not in the game,they looked nice.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
The animations are in the game files I beleive, not confirmed that yet, but they will never trigger in the current build as they were coded wrong. All they can do for now is kill you.
You mean the zombie dogs can't knot and cum deep in my pussy?

What kind of place is this?!-Patrick Star

Reactions: Ryproar

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
You mean the zombie dogs can't knot and cum deep in my pussy?
Yeah, they were in there but never seemed to work. Sadly they went on vacation before they did a full round of Quality Assurance on the game, now that they are back they are working on it plus their 5 or so other games. Too many games for the devs to be working on if you ask me, they should concentrate on one or two at most instead of so many other projects.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes