3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Other question that hasn't been answered I think: How does one unlock Secret Outfit 1? I only got number 2 by finishing the game.

Feb 25, 2019
Well someone will have to explain me how to save then, because i dont see any save items like a typewritter or any automatic save, tried by going to the last part (in the manor) and quit, i had to start all over again. And so i am the only one who have the cudtomization screen completely messed up ?
there is no save feature yet and no, you are not the only one. Sometimes the customization screen lags but rarely.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
New dev report on Bioasshard !
Sup everyone,
A new report is here.
This will, definitely, be the shortest report I’ve ever made (I think) …

The next Bioasshard Arena release is done. I’m making my best to test it as much as possible, but you know the problems . Anyway, you can expect release dates soon =3
That’s it.
See ya in the next report.

becca64

Nov 21, 2019
wanted as soon as they add men player,I want to see the next I wonder, the regenerators, the frogs and the dreamed mr.x.

Reactions: bootyforu

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
The next Bioasshard Arena release is done. I’m making my best to test it as much as possible, but you know the problems . Anyway, you can expect release dates soon =3
Do you know what the issues were in the previous report that he mentions?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Do you know what the issues were in the previous report that he mentions?
From the previous dev post:
Next target >> Release next version (Ver. 0.2.xx)
Meguido has done a lot of work on this:
+ Fixed some minor bugs with the teleport system.
+ Fixed a bug that caused the lighting to not compile due to the presence of BSP brushes on the maps.
+ Some new visual effects have been added.
+ Meg has programmed some new content for the next release.
+ Added a new door-type for the door system.
+ And finally, Meguido has improved the main puzzle system with some new cool features.
Note that all this stuff is part of one of the two main tasks needed to finish the next version.

He also said earlier in November that he got a new PC, but had a hardware problem, so that may be part of the issues he mentioned.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Here we go boiz:

Next target >> Release next version (Ver. 0.2.103)
Here are your release dates for Bioasshard Arena V0.1.18:
FOX Patrons: 12-13-2019
HOUND Patrons: 12-17-2019
EAGLE Patrons: 12-21-2019
PIGEON Patrons: 12-25-2019
PUBLIC Release: 12-30-2019
NOTE: Those dates may vary a bit due to different reasons (including diferent time zones).

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes