3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I tried for a while to extract the encryption key so could unpack the files and check out the other animations but never got it to work, when you pak the files for release in Unreal it has the option for a second key and I wonder if they're using that or I'm just bad at debugging Unreal :) Either way need someone whos better at programming or just wait till they finally get around to doing a bug fix release.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I tried for a while to extract the encryption key so could unpack the files and check out the other animations but never got it to work, when you pak the files for release in Unreal it has the option for a second key and I wonder if they're using that or I'm just bad at debugging Unreal :) Either way need someone whos better at programming or just wait till they finally get around to doing a bug fix release.
Dang, that's a pity. Was sorta hoping you'd respond back with good news about that encryption key.
Thanks anyway for trying though.

shadow5536

Apr 26, 2017
Back when last update came out, using the same guide someone posted 2 pages ago I sat for a while and managed to unpack the archive. I digged around my ue projects and i belive the AES key is "0Z6KrtRj42zMnHv05Mim3YiovLWmubFoOMVMUJJdHG0=". Key was taken from Hound ver. You still gotta put that key in crypto.json in the last part of the guide.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Back when last update came out, using the same guide someone posted 2 pages ago I sat for a while and managed to unpack the archive. I digged around my ue projects and i belive the AES key is "0Z6KrtRj42zMnHv05Mim3YiovLWmubFoOMVMUJJdHG0=". Key was taken from Hound ver. You still gotta put that key in crypto.json in the last part of the guide.
Thanks. It's not working for me using QuickBMS, and I can't get UnRealPak to work, but I think that's on me, instead of the key being incorrect. I'll try to work on it later, but appreciate the help.

Reactions: Yuuuuuri

shadow5536

Apr 26, 2017
Thanks. It's not working for me using QuickBMS, and I can't get UnRealPak to work, but I think that's on me, instead of the key being incorrect. I'll try to work on it later, but appreciate the help.
I redownloaded the hound ver of the game and key fits. Get UE 4.20, create crypto.json like in the last part of the guide. For convenience just get both pak archive file and crypto.json in same place as UnreakPak.exe and use this line in cmd "Unrealpak.exe file.pak -extract folder -cryptokeys=crypto.json". Replace file with pak name and folder to your preference.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Thats very interesting, as thats the same key I came up with but it never worked for me so I assumed it was wrong. I never tried QuickBMS direct, I was entering the key into UModel and thats never had issues unpacking before. I'll try it again later, I removed my unreal install so might need to grab it again if only the offical unpacker will work.

Edit: Only Unrealpak with the .json works in this case, all else including the three different UE4 QuickBMS scripts I tried fails to unpack. No idea why.
The Cerberus animations are not in the data files. The belts in the clothing are also tricky to remove.

Last edited:

Kraklenain

Mar 9, 2018
Hi everybody, i have 2 questions, did the saves are functional ? And is there a way to correct the bug at the screen where you want to select the clothes and haircuts of Julia and everything get messed up?

Thank you :)

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hi everybody, i have 2 questions, did the saves are functional ? And is there a way to correct the bug at the screen where you want to select the clothes and haircuts of Julia and everything get messed up?

Thank you :)
The saves are functionnal, but aren't well implemented, which mean you can only save after finishing a level. If you quit the game halfway through you'll have to start the level over.
And I don't know about the glitch, sorry.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
The saves are functionnal, but aren't well implemented, which mean you can only save after finishing a level. If you quit the game halfway through you'll have to start the level over.
And I don't know about the glitch, sorry.
Are you telling me there's a way to start at the mansion with a save? i haven't been able to save at all, can you provide one with instructions on where to place it...and how to load?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I haven't been able to do that,if you close the game it will start from the beginning always.
Are you telling me there's a way to start at the mansion with a save? i haven't been able to save at all, can you provide one with instructions on where to place it...and how to load?
Really ? I guess you're right, I didn't play it since like three days after the last big release was cracked, so I must be wrong on this.

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Yhea,it doesn't seem to save the starting point,it does save your unlocked stuff like extra hair.It also doesn't seem to save some of the advanced graphic settings.

Reactions: sonyback

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Is it crack-able, or the builds actually differ in archive contents? Because a locked-off character customization screen is somewhat over the edge ;)

Kraklenain

Mar 9, 2018
Well someone will have to explain me how to save then, because i dont see any save items like a typewritter or any automatic save, tried by going to the last part (in the manor) and quit, i had to start all over again. And so i am the only one who have the cudtomization screen completely messed up ?

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
It doesn't save your last location if you quit the game,I used to get bugs in the customization window,not anymore though,I don't know why,so I can't say anything useful about that sorry.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Well someone will have to explain me how to save then, because i dont see any save items like a typewritter or any automatic save, tried by going to the last part (in the manor) and quit, i had to start all over again. And so i am the only one who have the cudtomization screen completely messed up ?
If you would read the thread, you would find:
There is no save system (yet). Game only saves three checkpoints as long as you don't close it.
The customization screen is probably messed up because you're not using a patreon version, public versions do not allow for specific customizations.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes