3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
When I walked in the green thing after finding the plates in the mansion,it went to a "intermission" screen ,and when I clicked continue I started back in the forest at the sewer cover,but when I go back to the mansion I can't enter it now.How did you enter it ?

Adswde

May 26, 2018
then you go down to where the zombies are and kill them, one of them has a lid
and another on the ceiling. Then go downstairs and there will be some dogs where one of them has a key and a cymbal on the blue drum. so you go back to the early part of the game where you start and find a sign on one side, I don't remember which one.

Adswde

May 26, 2018
If you started mission 2 just find the plates again and put it on the board. when you do that the sewer unlocks

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
That's the problem,when I start what I'm guessing is the second mission,in the forest with rain this time,when I reach the mansion door it just says that it's closed,that is the part that I am lost at.

Adswde

May 26, 2018
I went back to the mansion and didn't find where to put it, I went to the 2nd floor at 1 and I don't know where. If you know, can you tell me?

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
So wait , in the mansion when you find the 4 lids,I should just exit the mansion,and go to the sewer entrance?

Adswde

May 26, 2018
no, you must get into it. If you've already completed mission 1, find the covers and return to the triangle for mission two. Then you find the covers again and put them on the ninety board. Then the triangle will no longer appear. Then you are released to go down the sewer.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
It worked with me... Try using caps-lock
Also try to see if you put ''1'' not "I" in the password. And don't forget the "-" in the middle of the password.
I don't know to use the fox before others.Now it works, thanks

Romadus

Jun 12, 2017
used toggledebugcamera, still couldnt find anywhere to put the plates :(
You need to put the sewer plates the same place you found the sewer key in misson 1. On the wall there is a small panel to place them.

You need to put 4 plates in i have only found 3 of them, so if anyone knows where the last one is that would be great. :)

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes