3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Romadus

Jun 12, 2017
Tell me which lid did you think I can help you with.
I have found the following:
1. The one the zombie drops by the entrance

2. The one on the barrel in the dog room

3. And the one where you start the game

I can't for the life of me find the last one

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
someone help me I delete game already but this game still eating my space.Who know where is other folder to find in Appdata to delete?

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Just to let you know, cards are not working on standard release of the game shared. Also, the character is not customizable at all and locked into the default. Seems like there were more options on the last release that was on here.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
I assume it's just me, but I am having such a hard time with ammo. Even with two tapping zombies, I get a small ways through the mansion and there is no ammo in sight and the knife is seemingly useless garbage. I'm about to restart and apply the damn cheat cards. Also dying not reverting you back with the ammo/items you had at the checkpoint is really rough.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
I'm dead serious with this post: That new game version just killed my R9 280X.
I opened it, tried to input the code.
Fancy colored stripes across all monitors
Oh oh
Restart
Black screen
Restart into safe mode
Uninstall driver
Restart
Black screen
Damn.

Me now ordering new card.

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
Game runs ok, but if your camera gets near a light source... the fps will drop fast ( like from 60 to 10)

Oct 12, 2018
Just to let you know, cards are not working on standard release of the game shared. Also, the character is not customizable at all and locked into the default. Seems like there were more options on the last release that was on here.
I think most of the features, like character customization and such, are locked behind the Fox specific card. Said card also unlocks the ability to use the other cards. I believe after using the Fox card once as well it'll be more or less saved to the game, but the other two can be reused or left off whenever you feel really. Though, I think if you have an older version that allows for character customization and do so it should load up into the new version as well, whatever previous customization you made anyways, as my first time loading up the new version already had my character customized the same way as before. Only real customization option you'd be missing out that way is the hair colors I believe, and if there are any new outfits available and such.

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
I cannot download this game. When it the window just closes and when I click "Take me to the downloads" link nothing at all happens. This seems to be the only game on here that I have this problem with.

I'm not blocking cookies or JavaScript.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes