3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

SBVox3

Sep 30, 2017
Pretty cool. Finding the last plate for the sewers in the second mission was a hassle though. Also, "Julia" either has bad sunburn on her face or some sort of circulatory problem.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Mission 2 feels like something you'd see in a Hunk run, I doubt it's actually the Mission 2 to expect. Or, at least I hope so... Also, where's the last plate at? I found one from a zombie, one from the waterway and one in the big room leading up to the arena but I'm missing one. EDIT: On the ceiling. That was totally unexpected.

Last edited:

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
going to try out the game but in the meantime when you get the chance you should check this out
What in the fire hose tongue fuck was that? 34 minute video and about 90 seconds when she was not being fucked by some of the ugliest mother fuckers in the universe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fator182xd

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
once repawn at check - point all items collected are gone. (intentional?)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You're not alone. The previous version worked fine for me and while my specs aren't modern by any means (8gb/3930K/970) I really don't think hardware is the culprit for this particular crash.
you are right. the hardware is not the problem here. i have a ryzen 5 3600x, an rx 5700 xt and 16 gb ram yet i also get this error message.

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
I got a bug with the mansion key in the shelf, after you shove away that shelf away from the door, you go get that key for the door, but I cannot pick up the key, 5 restarts didn't work either D:

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
So when I played around with the fanatasy cards, here is what I believe that is the case here:

This version is standard and patreon, both at the same time. The Fox Card code unlocks the patreon version, which in turn allows to activate the other 2 cards you have. After I tried to activate the other 2 cards, I went for Fox, which unlocked customization of character, I then went ahead and retried to activate the initial 2 cards, and voilà, they both work. So I guess....renaming the patreon card to fox makes sense...? I don't even know why he went the length of naming it fox.

Reactions: -Hellfire-

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is there special animation for game overs to enemies? would love a game over scene with the cerberus like in resident evil progeny. i was gonna be the artist for that game, but he let the game die before he ever implemented my art. might have some of the game over scenes images in photobucket still if i can remember my login lol.

edit: found them and thought i'd share them. man, these are almost 8+ years old? lol

i can't color for shit, the cerberus that has the shading done well was done by the guy who made progeny. he just wanted me to do the art and he'd color it himself. man, that game could have been amazing. the zombie gangbang was colored by me and it was bad.

Last edited:

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
No way I would play this again until there's a level select or saves. The levels don't really have enough to the design to be "playable" like a game so it's kinda pointless to force the player to trek through it every time.

Then again that's kinda the problem with support formats for linear games. By the end you've played it bit by bit so it was never played like a real game.

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
is there special animation for game overs to enemies? would love a game over scene with the cerberus like in resident evil progeny. i was gonna be the artist for that game, but he let the game die before he ever implemented my art. might have some of the game over scenes images in photobucket still if i can remember my login lol.

edit: found them and thought i'd share them. man, these are almost 8+ years old? lol

i can't color for shit, the cerberus that has the shading done well was done by the guy who made progeny. he just wanted me to do the art and he'd color it himself. man, that game could have been amazing. the zombie gangbang was colored by me and it was bad.
The devs said that the don't want to "reward" players for dying so they won't put in a game over screen

lhuty

Dec 13, 2017
Does this game not work on radeon video cards? I recently bought a video card radeon rx 5700 xt and the game does not start "fatal error" and formerly with my gtx 1060 started the game without problem

Reactions: Vkg888

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Does this game not work on radeon video cards? I recently bought a video card radeon rx 5700 xt and the game does not start "fatal error" and formerly with my gtx 1060 started the game without problem
Game crashes with GTX 1060, that is my video card and when I get into the forest open area, it will give a Fatal Error. Occurred once before I got to mansion. Occurred second time when I got to mansion and I called it quits. (Even running it on Medium graphics second time to see.)

Reactions: marc90

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
The error seems to be GPU ram related, it used all 8GB of vRam then crashed when exiting the mansion. I'm guessing its not clearing out unused textures or allocating memory correctly, probably related to why people here are having texture issues.

The mission select works at least so can restart any time at the 2nd level, guess will load it up later and watch vRam usage.

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Oh man , I did not know that the big guys can run after you,scared me more than Mr X.Was hoping that they would change up the sewer for mission 2.

Reactions: mcfly

mcfly

Sep 18, 2017
Seriously ! i'ts the second time i play the second mission and it crash again when i want to enter the sewer !!!!! i can't finish the mission :mad::cry::cry:

sinistermask

Feb 1, 2018
Great beginning. with a few bug fixes , a save feature and more content I'm sure this game is gonna be one of the best.

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
The error seems to be GPU ram related, it used all 8GB of vRam then crashed when exiting the mansion. I'm guessing its not clearing out unused textures or allocating memory correctly, probably related to why people here are having texture issues.

The mission select works at least so can restart any time at the 2nd level, guess will load it up later and watch vRam usage.
the frick?
it only uses arouind 4-5gb vram for me

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
The devs said that the don't want to "reward" players for dying so they won't put in a game over screen
Yeah well, eventually people will crack the encryption and make their own game overs... but honestly if they wanted a game without promoting the sex in it, Why bother with a name like "BioAssHard" then? may as well just make a "Resident evil" straight up.

because if we wanted no sex in our RE's we'd just play Resident evil.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes