---------------------------
OK
I can't play the game l get this every time l start the game
can anyone be able to help me

Reactions: PinkyFoa

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
Little Bug Report: Some objects can´t be picked up. Had the problem with the Room full of Zombies were you have to outrun them for 3 minutes and a second Time by the Mansion were I coulnd´t pick up the Key.

Jul 9, 2017
Little Bug Report: Some objects can´t be picked up. Had the problem with the Room full of Zombies were you have to outrun them for 3 minutes and a second Time by the Mansion were I coulnd´t pick up the Key.
Try looking upwards over the item a little more, I had similar issues where I could pick up stuff and found that looking upwards gave me the prompt to pick up items.

Also for those who absolutely can't find the circuit box in mission 2, it is the smallest junction box inside the room along the outer walls where the dogs are.

Reactions: Stormic09
Aug 16, 2017
As well
The UE4-BioasshardArena Game has crashed and will close
Fatal error!

OK
I can't play the game l get this every time l start the game
can anyone be able to help me
Same problem.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I keep getting a fatal error once I'm outside in the field heading towards the building
You're not alone. The previous version worked fine for me and while my specs aren't modern by any means (8gb/3930K/970) I really don't think hardware is the culprit for this particular crash.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Wow, it's actually worse than before. I'll never give this a chance again. Controls are still terrible, textures just won't load correctly no matter what I change in the settings. It looks worse than a PS2 game. Well, what else to expect from someone who says they based it on one of the worst RE games ever.

Are there actually any decent or even good Resident Evil adult parody games?

Last edited:

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Works fine for me,optimization seems the same as the previous version,only tanks fps when I enter that stream of water in the sewer,or when I switch AntiAliasing to Max,the bug with graphic settings staying the same is still there,lightning seems to be better,didn't notice anything else in terms of graphics that is different from the past release,the aiming seems a bit off,it seems a bit harder also,but I still had a lot of ammo even after killing all the zombies,got lucky with ammo drops.
Wish they fixed the bug where you gotta struggle with the camera angle to pick up items,like the first aid on the table in the sewers,or the first key for the mansion.
Looking forward to what they can do in the next release,a POV would be cool,a infection metter would be nice,and something happening after it get's to max also cool.
Overall really cool game.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
I actually played the last version yesterday and I got to say it actually does seem better, and i havent had any of the issues other people have had. The Graphics are still kinda shitty tho, I have no idea what's with Unreal games and over saturation and bright as fuck light sources.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
I'm dead serious with this post: That new game version just killed my R9 280X.
I opened it, tried to input the code.
Fancy colored stripes across all monitors
Oh oh
Restart
Black screen
Restart into safe mode
Uninstall driver
Restart
Black screen
Damn.

Me now ordering new card.
The game didn't kill your card persay, it was bound to die even if you ran something else that's demanding.

With this said, textures won't load properly for me no matter what I do. Only the textures for "Jill" are fine, everything else is muddy garbage. Changing the texture quality changes nothing. With this said, the previous version worked fine. The screenshot shows maxed settings LOL

BioasshardArena-Win64-Shipping 2019-12-15 15-58-52-454.png

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
I actually played the last version yesterday and I got to say it actually does seem better, and i havent had any of the issues other people have had. The Graphics are still kinda shitty tho, I have no idea what's with Unreal games and over saturation and bright as fuck light sources.
Yhea,the window lights at the mansion now are really bright,like they have a miniature sun inside.

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
Try looking upwards over the item a little more, I had similar issues where I could pick up stuff and found that looking upwards gave me the prompt to pick up items.

Also for those who absolutely can't find the circuit box in mission 2, it is the smallest junction box inside the room along the outer walls where the dogs are.
You are right! THX!

Its a good Game so far and the Animation are good to. Hope they will start Saves so you don´t need to start from the Beginning everytime you start the Game again.
The big Guys are pretty terrifying and keep you running, first time he nearly Killed me with his one hit and then graped me, didnt know you can´t escape him after it.
Nice to see how you´re belly grow overtime but there is no further use to it or? You get a big belly and move slower and you can cure it with the Blue Herbs. Hope there is more to it in the future and there would be a nice touch to it if the Belt would fall of if the belly got to large and you can´t carry so much anymore, like less inventory space.
Graphic is pretty good and the level design is okay, the open level is a little bit to big, especially that there is noting to find from what I was looking so far. The Mansion is fun to explore but it would be nice to see in you inventory what Keys and Plates you collected and maybe a hit system where the Keys and Plates are. In the first time in the Mansion I found everything without a problem but by the second time I just found the Key in the upper level in the main hall just by pure luck and I couldn´t find the last plate.
Hope there will be more Animation, like some groupe action, perfect in the room where you have to stay alive for 3 minutes, just one fucking you and the rest is doing nothing fells a little bit out of place and the cum should stay longer on her.
The enemies are good so far but the problem is with them if they hide behind doors and attack, I good sometime caught in a loop where one Zombie attacked me and I had this 5 second animation where she is hurt and try to get up just to get attacked again or get grabed after it.

Oct 12, 2018
Wow, it's actually worse than before. I'll never give this a chance again. Controls are still terrible, textures just won't load correctly no matter what I change in the settings. It looks worse than a PS2 game. Well, what else to expect from someone who says they based it on one of the worst RE games ever.

Are there actually any decent or even good Resident Evil adult parody games?
Could try to find Resident Evil Progeny, it's about the only other to ever exist that I can think of.

Also, tbh RE5 really isn't all that bad, easily one of the single best co-op experiences I've ever had, same with mercenaries, both fantastic experiences. If played solo though I can definitely say it scores lower than it would otherwise since the AI partner isn't the brightest, but hardly one of the worst RE's out there. ORC, Umbrella Corp, Gun Survivor... Even Code Veronica imo are all far worse overall.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Honestly, I think it's pretty decent for what it is so far. The animations are decent, movement and shooting feels correct for the games it's emulating, and atmosphere and sound aren't all that bad. What fucking sucks is the game is not optimized very well. On another note, personally I don't care much for the whole stomach bulging mechanic. Would have much preferred Jill just turn into a slut with more infection, losing to grapples easier rather than moving slowly.

Last edited:
Reactions: HazardFern

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Cliffnotes for a walkthrough:

Mission 1

Grab 2 Plates from left and right path branches, insert them to circuit box next to the locked door, pass through.

Sewer key is on a pallet next to the wall to the right when entering.

Unlock door, climb, approach room exit to trigger 3 minute arena.

You can totally mow down all of the Zombies if you can score headshots - they drop ammo after all. Just be careful, combat loot disappears after a short while. Otherwise, just move in a circle around the room, vault the obstacles, they can't really keep up with you.

Climb up into open area. Press M to enable a target beacon for the mansion.

Mansion gate is locked, Zombies right next to the brick walls drop it. (Left corner when looking at gate towards mansion)

Mansion front door is blocked by cabinet, go to the side and push to clear. Key for front door is on a shelf all the way to the left on the balcony.

Now inside mansion. Meet first fat guy. If you are clothed, he will do an unavoidable(?) charge attack that strips you. Just stay stripped and they won't do the charge attack. Don't get grabbed, i dont think you can break free and its instadeath. Sprinting past at a minimal distance seems safe enough. I dont think they can die.

The goal is to collect 4 plates and put them into the machine on the wall to the right. There is several doors and paths, but since they are locked by subsequent keys (heart, club, spade, diamond) it's fairly linear.

When entering, the first open paths are through a door in the back right (with a short hallway from main hall) and to the right. Back right door leads to heart door and a stairwell to second level. Heart key is on a cabinet on second level. Plate and key in heart room.

Exit back to main hall. Use other open door. At the end of a long hall the door for the key you found in heart room. Stairwell to level two, follow it to get to main hall second floor. You have to push some cabinets to get at stuff under them. Hall half-hidden behind shelf opposite to your entrance point. Plate in cabinet, next key near the end of the halfhidden hall. Beware fat guy.

With next key, go back all the way to main hall floor. Go through the first door again. Key opens door at end of long hallway on second floor. Plate and key inside i think?

Last key diamond opens door from main hall, left side. Final plate through there. Put all plates in machine and touch the green crystal to "end the mission".

I might have the key/door order wrong, but the instructions themselves should be good.

Mission 2

Go to mansion. Front gate is unlocked, front door key is on the inside of the front gate.

Basically re-do a mansion run except the plates and keys have shifted positions. Notes: One plate is now half-hiding behind a shelf on the main hall second floor. Heart key is in the open near the heart door. Diamond door is optional, there is no plate inside.

Once all plates are placed, exit the mansion and go back to the sewer grate. Enter.

As you backtrack, kill all enemies because they drop a plate for the breaker box and the sewer key.

The second plate is stuck to the ceiling near the green goal, shoot it to get it. The third plate is in the room with the dogs, "islands and bridges", on a barrel. In mission 1 there was ammo in that spot. The final plate is at the Mission 1 spawning point.

The breaker box is on the wall in the room with the dogs and "islands with bridges", basically the first big room from Mission 1. Return to goal in the arena room and touch it to finish this version.

Beating mission 1 unlocks some hairstyles and the secret outfit. Beating mission 2 unlocks nothing, as far i can tell.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes