3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
As far as I know, unlockables and such are reserved for patrons only. I'm not sure if this is intended, though I think it is, but if you just type in your fantasy card code for whatever level patron you are, you get all the customization features and the ability to unlock new things like costumes/hair. Unlockables always showed up as "Restricted/Unobtainable" at the end of missions before I put in the code, but worked just fine after. Mind you, I don't know if lower tier patrons get this, as I paid for the Eagle Patron ($10), but I imagine at least the $5 one will get you access to it as well, if not $1 as it has its own fantasy code I believe too.
U were right, kind of forget about this stupid fantasy card codes, works great still cannot get Remake hair in mission 3. I'm under 3 minutes treshold and still cannot acquire hairstyle :/

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Ah man, that feeling of searching for plates in Mission 2 and wandering around the fog and rain for literal hours ....

Only to get stuck in a tree and have to restart your game. *sigh*
I know that feeling, today i was grinding 203 zombies to get the outfit, and my game crashed after killing 198 of them :D. Had to start over.

• Sad
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

SkyMC27

May 8, 2019
Why is the inactive item to start the game? there is only a mission choice and there it is only one

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Well, the two bugs I ran into so far are the following:
1. Outfits/Appearance works for ONLY mission 1. When you start mission 2, no matter your outfit, you will be throwing into a glitched out version of classic outfit.
2. You can't unlock RE3 Remake Hair atm, as I completed Mission 3 within 4 mins several times and nada.

Reactions: Multiplayer

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
I hate mission 2 so much. I put all the plates back in the mansion, activated it, ran all the way back to the manhole to find it still closed and I really don't want to do it again. Did I miss something?
FUuuuuuuuuuuuuck

It happened with me as well.

WTF DEV. I do all this fucking walking around for like an hour to find the damn thing and then it is still closed even though i activated the electricity at the mansion.

For fucks sake i hate bugs like this SOOO Much.

Reactions: reducto

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Move your camera, walk around this is a rly bugged spot, the camera angle is something you should adjust there all the time.
THANK YOU SO MUCH !

That solved it !

Holy hell this games "puzzles" are so unintuitive. The plates and shards or whatever have you are not noticable AT ALL. All you can do is be lucky you move in the right spot to see the pick up prompt appear.

Hey dev, ever heard of that trick that game dev use to make shit intuitive ? LIKE IN FUCKING RESIDENT EVIL 4 ? BY FUCKING MAKE A SHINING LIGHT APPEAR AROUND THE ITEM !

And damn there is another huge bug. For one of the shards in the basement in mission 2 you can reach the "shard" because it is up on a table like thing and the move space just is blocked somehow. WTF dev. Just WTF

Also that damn box you put the shards into WTFFFFFF.

It's sooo unoticable and the ingame "helper" / when pressing M , instead of saying find the shards to activate the exit, it just say go to the exit without fucking mentioning that you need to find shards and put them into that box.

Seriously wtf is wrong with this dev.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes