whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I unlocked 5 of the 6 women but no resin. I have not been able to figure out how to unlock the last lady either.
Pretty sure that you get told what you need to do to unlock them, when you are taken to the Stasis room and advised that female X will be the next one to be woken up.
Can't remember the unlock criteria for each now, but once unlocked you then unlock a sex scene with them by increasing your Morph ability, in the Genetics Lab, so that you can alter your cock to suit them.
I have 7 unlocked, 1 seems to remain in the Brig, or the Milking room at the moment - AFAIK the 7th female was not "unlocked" by meeting specific criteria, she came via an event where 2 aliens boarded the ship.

Spoil
Is Clay available yet?
I have 1k+ of most raw materials, but 0 Clay.
1605670972924.png
I also have 0 for all processed materials. Are they available yet?
*Edit: OK, found how to create processed materials, using the Refine Materials option in the Recycling Centre. Still not got any Clay, though.

Last edited:

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Materials can be processed in the recycling center.
There is no clay yet. It will only be of use when the first of the kids are born(version 010).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Materials can be processed in the recycling center.
There is no clay yet. It will only be of use when the first of the kids are born(version 010).
It states that it is needed to produce Ceramic.
Also, crafting Oil seems to be broken. I have the requisite materials but when I attempt to craft it I am unable to.
Plenty of the required resources:
1605676611474.png
Unable to craft:
1605676702480.png

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
It states that it is needed to produce Ceramic.
Also, crafting Oil seems to be broken. I have the requisite materials but when I attempt to craft it I am unable to.

Plenty of the required resources:
View attachment 904740
Unable to craft:
View attachment 904740
There are a lot of things in the game that don't get used. The renpy version of the game is being used to get the algorithm (all the classes and methods) defined, as well as getting some of the animations and body parts built.
The game will be moved over to the unity platform in early 2021. All characters will be designed by the player and the story-line will change to include rebuilding ship which will be able to house a few thousand characters when complete.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are a lot of things in the game that don't get used. The renpy version of the game is being used to get the algorithm (all the classes and methods) defined, as well as getting some of the animations and body parts built.
The game will be moved over to the unity platform in early 2021. All characters will be designed by the player and the story-line will change to include rebuilding ship which will be able to house a few thousand characters when complete.
So all the effort I've put in is for nothing?
Great, see ya.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.006 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No
no rubber, no clay...?
Not sure about Rubber, I was unable to craft Oil & there is reportedly no Clay in the game.
More importantly, my post was a reply to the comment, quoted in it, that informs us that this Ren'Py version is merely being used as a test bed
"to get the algorithm (all the classes and methods) defined, as well as getting some of the animations and body parts built. The game will be moved over to the unity platform in early 2021. All characters will be designed by the player and the story-line will change to include rebuilding ship."
Which means that any work done now, in Ren'Py, will be a total waste of time once the game is changed and switched to Unity.
So we're effectively being used as testers for a test model of the game, meaning we're playing a game that is missing lots of its components (multiple necessary items that are referred to in the game, are not in the game) and that any progress made in the game amounts to nothing when the proper version containing said items is released using a completely different engine.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, I seem to be stuck in this part. It keeps repeating this scene over and over again after doing one task. Anyone else have this problem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
Damn the New version is full of that little thingys with more then 4 legs....BUUUUGS i see BUUUUGS...^^are the dev or Dev's active here i can trow them the bug rep over then ...? yes? no? Maybe? pls make a mark^^

Last edited:

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Biome [v0.007] [Muffin Maker] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 661.51 MB
Original MAC Size: 644.14 MB

Compressed PC Size: 76.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 59.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes