VN Ren'Py Abandoned Birthday Present [v0.96] [Spooky666]

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
really specific
Somehow there are literally two of us. Though I also like blondes and red heads with braces too.
Badhero eight more threads up does a really nice blonde who inspired the look of her braces. Which is her whole outfit somehow.... probably owe him royalties.

Reactions: jospaghettio

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
How about a version where the father asks, "What do you want as a gift for your 18th birthday?
The daughter answers him: "Daddy, I want you to... :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I could change to ‘teenage’ if preferred. Writing out eighteen seems to be a bit of a trope on literotica and so I included it. Other games (midlife crisis) allowed custom ages, and I had considered borrowing that code if I can figure it out. you know, for those people who have a thing for Specifically 43 year old daughters or whatever. But seems I might be too hard on the creepy train already for some.

Thanks so much for the like!

edit: should we do some poles? Remove the age? Remove the creep? I can’t believe this has been viewed 7k times already on its first day.
Be as creepy as you want. It is up to us players to play it or not, make it to your vision not what others want or it gets all messed up. For a more romantic game some backstory would be nice, to shock with a more rape game it works to start the story where you did and remember you can always add some flashbacks later to slightly explain how that day came about if you wish to give more background.

Considering those polls, remember it is your story and game, so be careful what you ask for so you do not end up making the game of the average fan without control. It is that that broke ICstor from Milf City in the end.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry it’s too creepy Avaron1974. This is the corruption path. Hopefully I can make it sweeter with another fork next month. Looking for that sweet sweet input!
"I don't consent to this"

"You don't have a choice, I consent for you".

It's just rape that then enters the Japanese hentai school of corruption where rape is okay because they enjoy it after a while.

It's your game, you do you, not asking you to change anything I just wasn't expecting creepy rape dad.

Zekewolf

Dec 18, 2018
Be as creepy as you want. It is up to us players to play it or not, make it to your vision not what others want or it gets all messed up. For a more romantic game some backstory would be nice, to shock with a more rape game it works to start the story where you did and remember you can always add some flashbacks later to slightly explain how that day came about if you wish to give more background.

Considering those polls, remember it is your story and game, so be careful what you ask for so you do not end up making the game of the average fan without control. It is that that broke ICstor from Milf City in the end.

This said everything I was thinking but better than I could.

Reactions: CSNRC

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
#Spooky666
Being open to criticism is a very laudable character trait. But, in this case I can only recommend that you don't waste your time pandering to the critics. You should see yourself as a free artist. That's what you are. Free artists follow their artistic impulses. Are you trying to win a popularity contest or maximize your profits?? Your little story has clear thematic kinks. They motivated you to make the story and keep you motivated to produce more. It's a labor of (carnal?)love. Own it. There's a tendency amongst beginner devs to have an ear that's too tuned to take in negative feedback.

But, you're also getting praise from people who like what you like. They like what you produced. Do you want to make stuff that appeals to more people at the cost of being less interesting to yourself? For no money? That sounds awful to me.

You can create all sorts of different stories in the future. I'm sure you have ideas. Let those ideas live. And don't be discouraged when you get slammed by critics. That will come. Aside from them there will always be those who are thankful for your very personal addition to the library of creations. Your creative journey should be a happy one for you! You. Try to see it as a bonus when anyone else happens to like it too! I think that will make you happier and chill.

My own take on your story, I like the incest and innocence kink. Coersion, sort of. The simplicity and naivity of the fathers approach was unique. His playful assertiveness. I laughed at the line "I consented FOR you." Just what a good father does for his beloved daughter. He took care of that for her. Silly. The atmosphere was never serious. Both loved each other at the end. The way I like it.

"Eighteen" "Eighteen" "Eighteen" You're not on Patreon. And the setting doesn't come close to violating F95's rule 7. You could have relaxed on that point. Your idea of letting the player determine the daughters age is a nice freedom for everyone. I think it would be a bonus if you could get that to work. Just has to be stated once.

Thanks for the story. Hope there are more to come. Have fun with it!

Last edited:

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
"Eighteen" "Eighteen" "Eighteen" You're not on Patreon. And the setting doesn't come close to violating F95's rule 7. You could have relaxed on that point. Your idea of letting the player determine the daughters age is a nice freedom for everyone. I think it would be a bonus if you could get that to work. Just has to be stated once.

Thanks for the story. Hope there are more to come. Have fun with it!
There was a subtle moment once the daughter was actually into it that seemed like it would have turned her on in she had been inapporpriately young when he made his move. That said I like how it's clearly a really terrible act, but the dad is just playing it so goofy.

Also I think Ava was onto something. The MC's name should be "Creepy Rape Dad"

Sep 16, 2019
Daughter goes to school the next day and her friends ask her what she got for her birthday and she replies my dads cock and a bucket load of cum.:ROFLMAO:
Leading up to last mother's day my 10yo son told me he wanted to give his mum a facial. Took me a moment to get over the initial shock and then realised that he meant from a beauty salon. *hangs head in shame*

Sep 16, 2019
I’m pretty new to this. It wasn’t listed on the tag list, and I just copied the relevant ones from there. But I guess maybe it isn’t there because it’s too creepy and that is just a short list. I didn’t mean to blind side anyone. Thanks again for your feed back.

edit: I must have played that “hard love” game to recently. I don’t imagine myself as the protagonist or that the interaction would happen. The dialog was just trying to tie together renders I have been practicing on. Thought it would be fun to share them with others at f95.

Game was just meant to be fun wank material but I wanted to to appeal to this audience.

If you are interested I will rewrite their interaction so it is more widely appealing. It’s never going to be released anywhere else.
Maybe a creepy version and a not so creepy version?

Reactions: Majima@22

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
Oddly, I like this game more than i expected.
so now I'm certified creepy dude or certified fucked up creepy dude?

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Game needs rape tag as this sure as hell isn't no fucking corruption path. With lines like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even the pictures are labeled rape.
Glad I read your spoiler as I don't want anything to do with THIS, tyvm. I'm enough of a degenerate but only with consenting minors :p

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The rape theme was fine I'm more concerned of her age. Are they mormons? What girl today wait's so long to have sex?

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm with others on this. Totally blindsided me with this. Renders look good. Girl looks way too young and rape is a total turn off. The moment she said "Rape", I was done.

A lot of people enjoy it. So, if it's your thing, keep on doing it. It's your game/story write it how you want. Don't let us naysayers tell you how or what to write.

But, once again, renders really look good.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
I'm with others on this. Totally blindsided me with this. Renders look good. Girl looks way too young and rape is a total turn off. The moment she said "Rape", I was done.

A lot of people enjoy it. So, if it's your thing, keep on doing it. It's your game/story write it how you want. Don't let us naysayers tell you how or what to write.

But, once again, renders really look good.
Rape is a total turn on* but only if the mc is doing it

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes