3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I just want to fuck the step sister again.
Not enough Annie the last update. First time fucking her was great but hopefully there's more to her than just fucking too. Pissing her off by trying to get her naked during strip pool was fun too :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Almighty

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
so when is the update???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bitch Squad [v0.4.0] [IcarusLabs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I still hate how naive and stupid Ashley is. she literally hears people describe how bad those 5 girls are and thinks they are good and MC needs to get over what happened. I bet she was a bit of a bully back in Shitville, Montana where she's from
I don't think so, I think more like a driven elitist but if past trends are any indication the squad will convert her with kate's brand of this is how we do things, but only after convincing her they are her real friends... blah blah blah... like her dad said to her in an earlier chapter she's naive and she's driven to prove him wrong. She is however naive and will fall for all of Kate's influence because she promises to make her big dreams come true so she will sell her soul and become the very thing her father feared just to prove him wrong.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I still hate how naive and stupid Ashley is. she literally hears people describe how bad those 5 girls are and thinks they are good and MC needs to get over what happened. I bet she was a bit of a bully back in Shitville, Montana where she's from
Is she the stupid one? Look at who is saying how bad they are the MC and his friends have done a lot more bad things than kate and her friends... The bad guys in the story aren't kate and her friends. You are clearly playing the bad guy trying to ruin people lives. The bitch squad (more like bastard squad) here is you and your friends.

I don't have compassion for Charlotte and Kate (yet) because we don't have enoughinfo about them, but the 3 others are nice girls when they interract with the MC, Emma taunts him a bit to much but she doesn't deserve to be treated the way she is... And Ashley is far better off with Kate's crew than with the MC and his degenerate friend (they want a normal college life so they will ruin there whole college life over a petty vengeance... that's not a normal college life). The only downsize to that is MC and his friends will probably ruins Ashley's life too and feel little remorse doing so (or she help them ruin the girls life more, and become a bad person in doing so).

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Is she the stupid one? Look at who is saying how bad they are the MC and his friends have done a lot more bad things than kate and her friends... The bad guys in the story aren't kate and her friends. You are clearly playing the bad guy trying to ruin people lives. The bitch squad (more like bastard squad) here is you and your friends.

I don't have compassion for Charlotte and Kate (yet) because we don't have enoughinfo about them, but the 3 others are nice girls when they interract with the MC, Emma taunts him a bit to much but she doesn't deserve to be treated the way she is... And Ashley is far better off with Kate's crew than with the MC and his degenerate friend (they want a normal college life so they will ruin there whole college life over a petty vengeance... that's not a normal college life). The only downsize to that is MC and his friends will probably ruins Ashley's life too and feel little remorse doing so (or she help them ruin the girls life more, and become a bad person in doing so).
Right because after all the shit the squad did they are really just misunderstood over achieving good girls lol. I admit a couple of them are probably not like Kate but Kate, Charlotte and Emma all 3 are exactly what we think they are. So yeah sorry not sorry.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BitchSquad-ICARUSLABS-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
I was pretty interested in this VN at the beginning, it sounded like a pretty good revenge story but now, after this update I just couldn't care less. All the characters in this game have maybe 100 IQ combined tops. Some of their behavior is so infuriating cause it makes 0 sense, I literally can't handle it anymore how dumb they are.

At this point, I don't even know if it's a revenge story because since the beginning, the dev's trying to paint the MCs "group" as the unreasonable ones and the "Bitch squad" as the misunderstood ones. Maybe that's just how it feels to me but that's not at all what I'm looking for, not in this game at least.

Also this update felt pretty short. Maybe it was because of the path I was on idk. Tbf I started skipping like midway through it because I just stopped caring about the story and characters so it's whatever.

TLDR: It was promising at the beginning but I just lost all interest. Shit happens.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I was pretty interested in this VN at the beginning, it sounded like a pretty good revenge story but now, after this update I just couldn't care less. All the characters in this game have maybe 100 IQ combined tops. Some of their behavior is so infuriating cause it makes 0 sense, I literally can't handle it anymore how dumb they are.

At this point, I don't even know if it's a revenge story because since the beginning, the dev's trying to paint the MCs "group" as the unreasonable ones and the "Bitch squad" as the misunderstood ones. Maybe that's just how it feels to me but that's not at all what I'm looking for, not in this game at least.

Also this update felt pretty short. Maybe it was because of the path I was on idk. Tbf I started skipping like midway through it because I just stopped caring about the story and characters so it's whatever.

TLDR: It was promising at the beginning but I just lost all interest. Shit happens.
I figured I would wait until the end of chapter 5 to see what's going to happen but at this point I don't see it getting any better the dev promised the revenge path leads to a bad ending so will probably be the MC getting off'd by kate's dad or his goons but yeah I don't see it improving at all. So next update we'll see but it's honestly my last look unless something really good happens for MC and company. Charlotte talking about she's not liking life I really hope she does the unthinkable.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Anybody know why the date of every save gets changed to the time I start the game? Really inconvenient but doesn't happen on every game, just curious why it keeps happening. screenshot0001.png

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
You know from the backstory and the literal description of the game, they make the girls seem like assholes and yet the dev will implement things constantly like an entire character basically screaming at you "No they are misunderstood!!!!1!!!" like... what? The girls are assholes and yet somehow the revenge path is the wrong path and we are supposed to allow them to do whatever even though they are STILL ASSHOLES.

Probably need to scrap this whole thing or just rewrite a big chunk of it cause it genuinely makes no fuckin sense.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes