3.30 star(s) 55 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Don't know what this means
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 263, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 135, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
File "renpy/compat/pickle.py", line 45, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.0.23040102+nightly

Wed Nov 22 18:22:10 2023
Could be that the Python/Ren'py change made the patch unusable. It technically should work. But you probably need to download the full game. Ima go test it.

Reactions: Ursus4321 and XV71

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it ends with amber being arrested, so i predict that this game will not end (anytime) with the MC getting revenge
This is where people have the wrong thinking. They think the mean girl group are the bitch squad because of how they act when in reality it's the MC's group because they can't do shit. Just a bunch of bitches.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
XV71 Seems like the Ren'py/Python change makes it unworkable. No idea if there could be even a fix for it. Only solution is redownloading the full game. I'll remove the Links
And if its to big for you, wait for "CJ" to finish the compression.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: XV71

batanegra

May 8, 2017
This is where people have the wrong thinking. They think the mean girl group are the bitch squad because of how they act when in reality it's the MC's group because they can't do shit. Just a bunch of bitches.
that actually makes me mad, there isn't many god (if any) well plotted, revenge games, they're just meh, or endless steps without any gratification in the middle

PD: just remembered, there's only one: Waifu Academy, but even then, i didn't play the last few updates, so i can't say anything about the story so far

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BitchSquad-ICARUSLABS-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: txtBild

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
that actually makes me mad, there isn't many god (if any) well plotted, revenge games, they're just meh, or endless steps without any gratification in the middle
You realize the flip side to like 97% of the crying about the MC in this thread plays into a big reason for that, right?

Too many people here go overly sensitive bitch mode themselves the moment any MC, in pretty much any game, isn't some stud superman winning with every girl from the moment they make that first appearance.

This game is actually doing that better then most out there trying. It's just still fairly early in the story arc i'm guessing they are shooting at.

Last edited:

TypicalTrashBag

Sep 30, 2021
One thing that disappoint me in almost every revenge game that I have played is the lack of people not using voice/video recordings.

Like every one of these games will have the antagonist talking about how they will ruin people's life or some other thing that will connect them to some evil stuff that have happened in the story... Why not record that and share it...

Reactions: Mibera

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One thing that disappoint me in almost every revenge game that I have played is the lack of people not using voice/video recordings.

Like every one of these games will have the antagonist talking about how they will ruin people's life or some other thing that will connect them to some evil stuff that have happened in the story... Why not record that and share it...
Amusing thing is, the mean girl group did just that. Not only did they screw over the MC's group but all of the girls above them in the sorority.

Meanwhile the MC's group are still trying to lick their elbows.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
What a good image compression, great. 1000 times better than version 4.0. It doesn't matter if it weighs more.

3.30 star(s) 55 Votes