3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

neonymous

Jun 20, 2019
Several quick questions. Where is the location to get gold ore. And how the NPC spawn work in the game? Cannot find travelling NPC much.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Several quick questions. Where is the location to get gold ore. And how the NPC spawn work in the game? Cannot find travelling NPC much.
From what I understand, there is one NPC that spawns somewhere (it really could be on any of the wilderness maps) per day, it's just a matter of going through every map and looking for them. Also, some NPCs have specific days they'll appear, like priest NPCs appear only on Sundays. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, it's been a few updates since I've played.

Reactions: neonymous

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well maps spawns are generated when you enter a map for the first time on that day (new spawns will be generated if you enter the next day), so you can save scum in order to find a certain NPC (save before leaving the village, if you can't find your target reload, when you leave the village again it will be counted as entering the map for thge first time on that day and a new cicle of spawn generation is started)...it'll be frustrating though.

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Where is the location to get gold ore.
It's not implemented. Why do you need it? The only thing it's used for right now is in the Liquid Gold recipe and that should have no actual uses right now... unless I missed something.

And how the NPC spawn work in the game? Cannot find travelling NPC much.
Each wilderness map has a roughly 30% chance to spawn a random NPC once per day. This varies a bit depending on how far east the map is from Garnet Weald. The chance also goes down if it's Raining. The spawn check happens the moment you enter the map on a new day during Daytime (most human NPCs don't spawn at night). The NPC spawns at a random location on the map but is most likely to spawn along the road.

The NPC will despawn the moment you leave the map and will also despawn if you quit and load the game on the map that they spawned in.

Some NPCs are more likely to spawn than others during certain quests that require you to find a specific type.

The Hunter NPC has 3 set locations where he spawns with his camp and he does count as a Travelling NPC but does not share their spawn pool (ie he always spawns with 100% probability in Amber Wilds). He will not despawn unless you defeat him. If defeated, he respawns in one of the three locations in a week or two.

Kirstey

Jul 2, 2019
At the start of the game there is information about a leveling system(something about hierarchy) that will be added in future updates. I just wanted to ask when exactly will it happen?

Reactions: hfsincisu

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
At the start of the game there is information about a leveling system(something about hierarchy) that will be added in future updates. I just wanted to ask when exactly will it happen?
Updates for this game are slow. Author has acknowledged this and that this is a part-time project for them iirc. I'm sure FeyRing will jump in if they have that feature roadmapped already, but the actual time until that update is probably far, far away. Like a year.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried to replay the game just now wanting to test the dominant flaw in my charakter build... but I can't find it in the list...
So does that mean that the flaw isn't obtainable in the Character builder or is it named differently?
If it can't be obtained via Character creation is there another way to obtain it? (like the submissive flaw)

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Sorry for the late replies, start of the year was very hectic for me.

There will be 5 ranks in total and you will be able to reach rank 2 in the next update once you complete the the next story progression step. Ranks will be awarded for completing major quests given to you by the Demon Queen.

I tried to replay the game just now wanting to test the dominant flaw in my charakter build... but I can't find it in the list...
So does that mean that the flaw isn't obtainable in the Character builder or is it named differently?
If it can't be obtained via Character creation is there another way to obtain it? (like the submissive flaw)
Dominant isn't in the game yet, it only gets referenced in the Werewolf encounter as Submissive/Dominant for restriction purposes. Only Vanilla was added so far. I will try to have it in for the next release but how much integration it will have with pre-existing encounters will depend on how much time I have. Most likely, to fully integrate it will require more time. For now it will just weigh in on some choice restrictions, like giving you extra defence against submission Game Overs, etc...

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
I played for half a hour, just to then decide to reload a earlier save and instead get a sickle since the pickaxe was useless without having the ability to even mine with it. I go up to some cobwebs and realize I can't use it due to my lack of any forage skill.
Yeah, I think I need a short break from this one. Not fun grinding for the ability to grind in the first place. I guess farming might be the most easy option in the beginning, but then why even make the other two options if you can't use them in the first place?
I guess I will write a proper review, whenever I make time to bother learning how to GAIN THE ABILITY TO DO ANYTHING in the first place. Combo exp is what I need right? Welp, time to figh some rats and clean those clothes for another week straight.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I played for half a hour, just to then decide to reload a earlier save and instead get a sickle since the pickaxe was useless without having the ability to even mine with it. I go up to some cobwebs and realize I can't use it due to my lack of any forage skill.
Yeah, I think I need a short break from this one. Not fun grinding for the ability to grind in the first place. I guess farming might be the most easy option in the beginning, but then why even make the other two options if you can't use them in the first place?
I guess I will write a proper review, whenever I make time to bother learning how to GAIN THE ABILITY TO DO ANYTHING in the first place. Combo exp is what I need right? Welp, time to figh some rats and clean those clothes for another week straight.
You need crafting exp for any related skill.
Combo exp is only used for the perception skill so far (can be learned from the Hunter character in the wilderness).
You need a sickle to forage cobweb, a pickaxe can only be used on the ore veins, you can learn mining from the foreworker in the Goblin mine in exchange for 250-500 Money as far as I recall, same with smithing from the goblin smith, all other skills need to be bought in the brothel from the travelling Succubus (Placeholder)... with exception to White Magic (need to find a Priest in the wield) and Perception as mentioned before.
If you are lucky you can find some skill tomes in the wilds aswell

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
You need crafting exp for any related skill.
Combo exp is only used for the perception skill so far (can be learned from the Hunter character in the wilderness).
You need a sickle to forage cobweb, a pickaxe can only be used on the ore veins, you can learn mining from the foreworker in the Goblin mine in exchange for 250-500 Money as far as I recall, same with smithing from the goblin smith, all other skills need to be bought in the brothel from the travelling Succubus (Placeholder)... with exception to White Magic (need to find a Priest in the wield) and Perception as mentioned before.
If you are lucky you can find some skill tomes in the wilds aswell
Thanks for the info. I just got a bit mad at the prospect of needing to learn how to remove cobwebs of all things. As I realised how ass the money you could make was in the beginning.
Dosen't help exploraton is blocked off by skills and every single chest (unless mabye you have higher luck) will be trapped.
It just bothered me a lot that so few things could be done, and that exp felt useless from the things I had access to at the moment. Plus the brothel requires sex toys incase a Goblin requests it, and well you don't make a lot of money to begin with so didn't bother with it at first.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the info. I just got a bit mad at the prospect of needing to learn how to remove cobwebs of all things. As I realised how ass the money you could make was in the beginning.
Dosen't help exploraton is blocked off by skills and every single chest (unless mabye you have higher luck) will be trapped.
It just bothered me a lot that so few things could be done, and that exp felt useless from the things I had access to at the moment. Plus the brothel requires sex toys incase a Goblin requests it, and well you don't make a lot of money to begin with so didn't bother with it at first.
The Brothel doesn't require sex toys, there might be a request but that can be skipped and you still get payed... you just won't get the Bonus.
Impregnating 100 Goblins will give you the strongest skill as of yet in the game so I'd advice to go after that with the brothel, the money will be required on every step after but once you can one hit enemies while exploring you can start to get some real good money

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
The Brothel doesn't require sex toys, there might be a request but that can be skipped and you still get payed... you just won't get the Bonus.
Impregnating 100 Goblins will give you the strongest skill as of yet in the game so I'd advice to go after that with the brothel, the money will be required on every step after but once you can one hit enemies while exploring you can start to get some real good money
Fine. I didn't have issue with that part it least. Just the lack of explination of how to acquire any skills beyond those you can pay to get trained in. Also npc's saying stuff like "expect to have to fulfil a request with a sex toy" instead of "you can get a bonus if a girl request you do them with a sex toy". I haven't played too much of the game yet, and it seems good. I don't mind grinding from the bottom as a minion, just the lack of information of how to do the less handheld parts.
Thanks for explaining it all so well. Will try to be less lazy before asking easy to solve answers.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fine. I didn't have issue with that part it least. Just the lack of explination of how to acquire any skills beyond those you can pay to get trained in. Also npc's saying stuff like "expect to have to fulfil a request with a sex toy" instead of "you can get a bonus if a girl request you do them with a sex toy". I haven't played too much of the game yet, and it seems good. I don't mind grinding from the bottom as a minion, just the lack of information of how to do the less handheld parts.
Thanks for explaining it all so well. Will try to be less lazy before asking easy to solve answers.
After Character creation you find yourself in the demon Queens room with a chest... open the chest and you get several tutorial books.
Also any brothel scene can trigger an additional bonus request... like getting more creampies, filling a jar with cum, MCs panties, milking sex or sex toys for example (I think there are more but can't recall them). Bonus requests pay pretty much as well as the actual sex but also drain the MC quiet a bit... be careful with breeders as they have a chance of enslaveing a drained MC

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes