3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Updates get posted on Patreon (and by update I mean status updates). Seems like it's coming along but no idea when we'll see the next version.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
been following this game for year now idk when the game finish anyone got know when the game finish?
I don't know about finish...hopefully not too soon. I'd like to see a lot more of this game.
It looks like we're getting close to the next update though, and it looks sizeable. I've been waiting for this update to jump back in.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Patreon version, iirc, gives you an extra character creation point.

To those checking thread: This is for the current version. The next/new version of the game is still a ways out.

Reactions: gaikotsu3

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
Is there a trick to spotting the pitfalls in the cave? I generally don't get very far without falling into the cave system and getting washed up on the beach. :HideThePain:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a trick to spotting the pitfalls in the cave? I generally don't get very far without falling into the cave system and getting washed up on the beach. :HideThePain:
The Perception skill from the hunter on Level 3 or 4 as far as I recall.
Tiles will be marked with a red box and "!" inside (digable areas will also light up)

Reactions: gaikotsu3

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
The Perception skill from the hunter on Level 3 or 4 as far as I recall.
Tiles will be marked with a red box and "!" inside (digable areas will also light up)
Ha I just came back here to say nevermind I found the perception skill.
Good to know, though, thank ya.

damarck

Jun 1, 2020
Patreon version, iirc, gives you an extra character creation point.

To those checking thread: This is for the current version. The next/new version of the game is still a ways out.
Yeah next version is still gonna take a while, he is busy doing the renders and maps for the werewolf village currently, 4ish maps are apparently finished, so it might not be thaat long out

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
so far i am enjoying the game a lot i am really hopeing that we will get a abilty or something to transform the pet into something better i would love to transfrom snuffles into a bunny girl or were bunny and improve its combat abilty. also hopeing that as your minon rank increases you get to have your own land where you make your own city and can invite all races into it would open so many possibilties.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so far i am enjoying the game a lot i am really hopeing that we will get a abilty or something to transform the pet into something better i would love to transfrom snuffles into a bunny girl or were bunny and improve its combat abilty. also hopeing that as your minon rank increases you get to have your own land where you make your own city and can invite all races into it would open so many possibilties.
FeyRing already confirmed that Snuffles is indeed a cursed female demihuman that eventually will be able to regain her natural appearance.
If you didn't choose her she'll still find her way back to MC... but will be pissed for being abondened by him

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
oh thanks i have always chosen her hopeing that would happen cant wait to see her apperance. hopefully the town idea also happens. i really enjoy games like this and always loved when you could have your own town be able to influence the world around you.

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
What is the point of 'Aria's grudge'? Is it just to lose affectoin or does it actualy do anything? (At the end of the theesis quest you can persuade her to make you the author)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What is the point of 'Aria's grudge'? Is it just to lose affectoin or does it actualy do anything? (At the end of the theesis quest you can persuade her to make you the author)
She'll be more dominant and mainly increase the chance for the footjob scene in the bathroom

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes