Suterugomi

Oct 28, 2022
is there an option/toggle to change walking into sprinting?
since i want to sprint without holding shift to run.

Ritusei

Aug 3, 2020
Actually, unless I am misremembering, the translation I had was wrong, or the creator retconned this, the boss in her game is her grandmother, who wanted to kill her for killing her husband/her grandfather, not her mother, though I believe the same boss sprite is used. In which case she may hate her for that murder instead, though I always took RRW's world as perhaps being created before BS1's world, in the same way BS2's world is a world created after BS1's ended/reformed, so the RRW boss may have actually been her or perhaps she had little in connection with Red in that game's world, and the relation was only formed in BS1's world.

Also, am I the only one, perhaps because of many comments about RRW, who could not help but interpret Elizabeth's comments of Red being a "failure" as a sort of meta reference/joke(, though not to say the creator necessarily harbors such feelings toward the game, of course; in the sense that they might see many flaws in it compared to their later works and had that feeling exaggerated and turned into a character/character's trait)? I liked it, anyway....

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Finished most of the the game, gonna try the sequel soon. Can anyone tell me if Dorothy, Leaf, and Red Hood would appear in the sequel?

WendellWhoops

Sep 25, 2022
Does anyone know how to start a NG+ or a cycle? I know it's possible, I just don't specifically know how to do it. I only got the B end if that helps.

4.70 star(s) 73 Votes