Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Hey just wanted to make sure it was the Protagonist doing it instead of an antagonist. If there is going to be something terrible happening to my girls, I want to be the one doing it! :p

I also see the virgin tag, do we get to deflower one of the girls? And if we do, is there blood?
lol, Yes the maid is a virgin.

Reactions: lonelygale

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
Got potential.
Grammar, spelling and flow need some work, but far from the worst I've encountered.
Renders are, as the dev said, a little sub-optimal, but not as bad as some games from much more experienced devs.

Currently, I'd give it about 6/10 - the premise is interesting, and we need more "dark" games (anyone would think there was something wrong with rape ffs...).

Looking forward to how this one progresses.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Got potential.
Grammar, spelling and flow need some work, but far from the worst I've encountered.
Renders are, as the dev said, a little sub-optimal, but not as bad as some games from much more experienced devs.

Currently, I'd give it about 6/10 - the premise is interesting, and we need more "dark" games (anyone would think there was something wrong with rape ffs...).

Looking forward to how this one progresses.
Thanks for the info. Truly. I want and need feedback!

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Drugs, Oral Sex, Rape, Sexual Harassment, Sleep Sex, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Graphic violence
seathblack
I do not still play game, but i already ask you remove this tag, ok? It current tags mate, not planned*, undestend?

Reactions: Seath Black

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wow, okay so I got a chance to play and the dialogue makes me instantly dislike the MC. Enough that I could see people just closing out the game.

Its written like an incel with all the woman hate.
Like Jesus H. Christ, for as privileged as this MC is, he wines like he lives in his mother's basement and no girl will talk to him, when he has a gorgeous girlfriend, fantastic job, and enough money that his mom is a hotel OWNER and a Nurse?!

I get having a darker game, believe me, i'm all for it!
But you've got to ease into it, or put the darker things behind choices. Its the gradual descent into darkness that is the most believable and rewarding, especially if you want to make the player choose between Good guy / bad guy paths you have to start him at least kinda neutral and let the player choose to be the woman hating fuck or the gentleman, if you start off as a "All women are whores" woman hating trash, no one is going to choose to play that character.

Also, its really weird when the animation has a lighter skintone then the regular renders. kind of threw me off during that first bj

I will say I fucking LOVED Stacey's outfit though for "cleaning the room" looks great!

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Wow, okay so I got a chance to play and the dialogue makes me instantly dislike the MC. Enough that I could see people just closing out the game.

Its written like an incel with all the woman hate.
Like Jesus H. Christ, for as privileged as this MC is, he wines like he lives in his mother's basement and no girl will talk to him, when he has a gorgeous girlfriend, fantastic job, and enough money that his mom is a hotel OWNER and a Nurse?!

I get having a darker game, believe me, i'm all for it!
But you've got to ease into it, or put the darker things behind choices. Its the gradual descent into darkness that is the most believable and rewarding, especially if you want to make the player choose between Good guy / bad guy paths you have to start him at least kinda neutral and let the player choose to be the woman hating fuck or the gentleman, if you start off as a "All women are whores" woman hating trash, no one is going to choose to play that character.

Also, its really weird when the animation has a lighter skintone then the regular renders. kind of threw me off during that first bj

I will say I fucking LOVED Stacey's outfit though for "cleaning the room" looks great!
I get what your saying. I do, in most cases, I'd agree. But this isn't him slowly coming out into a dark path. He's lived it. For years. And yeah, he def has mother and daddy issues, but thats the story I'm writing. He didnt just wake up one day and say, hey, I want to rape and be an asshole. Without any spoilers, his "Memories" of his past, arent all what he thinks. He's a troubled soul. And I think I'll show that. But thanks for your feedback man. Truly! Thanks!

Reactions: lonelygale

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Without giving away to much, yes, you can CHOOSE an option to do that. But like all my choices, it will have lasting effects. Also, since this is pretty much a beta, I will add more to each tag I posted. If I put rape tag, there will be rape. Same with sleep sex. Although, I dont really see a difference. Thanks!
so the rape is optional? you should put that in the tags Rape (optional) because some people may not like that fetish... having that as optional may be okey for them. ;)
what future fetishes will this have? (you can use the Spoiler genre tags to have something like
Future tags: and here you put all the fetishes the game will have ) or you can name all the future tags in the developer note.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
I get MC is crazy or something, but either let me choose to be an evil asshole, or don't. none of this conflicted inner monologue BS ... plz!!!
Same feedback from me. I guess the monologue is OK for ONLY version .1. Otherwise just like you say instead of being forced to molest someone or forced to talk yourself out of it, give us the option. That said pretty good setup. I want a game where I can be a real sick pervert, stuff no one can get away with in real life. It already says the MC drugs girls and sneaks into the rooms so you could later have that: should I try and slip someone a sleeping pill today?

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I'm wondering what the MC has. does this count as a Schizophrenia? its interesting to say the least. Hope mc has an option to have a redemption/recovery later on and not just a constant descent/staying in his own dark thoughts.

EDIT: also not sure if its an error but, then we get an introduction to Stacy she mentions her name as "Tracy"

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
so the rape is optional? you should put that in the tags Rape (optional) because some people may not like that fetish... having that as optional may be okey for them. ;)
what future fetishes will this have? (you can use the Spoiler genre tags to have something like
Future tags: and here you put all the fetishes the game will have ) or you can name all the future tags in the developer note.
Didn't know I could do that, but I will. Fairly new to this site. But I'll add future tags soon. I'll be adding pretty much all the sex tags, multi persons, and such. And yes. With the exception of like 2 scenes, all sex will be optional. I want a game that is very dark, but only if people want it to be dark, and however dark they want it to be. They get to choose how and what they do to people. Thanks for the feedback!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
seathblack Do you have any planning in mind how fast / regularly U will update your game?
Well it took me roughly 2 months to bring this out. But I had already started on chapter 2, 2 weeks ago. And I'm getting into it lately because I'm learning more. I'd say prob another month til chapter 2. Thanks!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I'm wondering what the MC has. does this count as a Schizophrenia? its interesting to say the least. Hope mc has an option to have a redemption/recovery later on and not just a constant descent/staying in his own dark thoughts.

EDIT: also not sure if its an error but, then we get an introduction to Stacy she mentions her name as "Tracy"
It was a mistake. Her name was Tracy, but I changed it mid thru. Thought I had fix it all. Thanks for pointing that out!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Same feedback from me. I guess the monologue is OK for ONLY version .1. Otherwise just like you say instead of being forced to molest someone or forced to talk yourself out of it, give us the option. That said pretty good setup. I want a game where I can be a real sick pervert, stuff no one can get away with in real life. It already says the MC drugs girls and sneaks into the rooms so you could later have that: should I try and slip someone a sleeping pill today?
I planned on it. Most, if not all sex scenes or violent acts going forward are optional. Just didn't do much in chapter 1 because I wanted to set up most characters. Thanks!

geometry

Jun 8, 2019
Put this on my watch list. I've been hoping for a good darker tone game, and the tags are really promising. Looking forward to this, GL Dev!

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Well, it's different.

I think some of it is a bit overdone, or at least not properly set up. His girlfriend, for instance, is super loving to him and immediately sucking his dick and he's like I WANT TO STRANGLE THIS BITCH! At least have her do something mildly annoying a typical girlfriend might do, or just acting needy and THAT sets off his overreaction and dark thoughts. I can't imagine if he's so psychotic he's thinking about how he's wanting to kill her every moment he's around her even when she's pleasing him, that their relationship would have lasted two years. If he hates her so much he can't even focus on enjoying a blow job due to whatever his mom did to him as a child, why hasn't he either enacted his violent fantasies or at least completely lost interest in being around her by now? Two years is a long time to pretend to like someone you absolutely can't stand, without some sort of major motivation.

Maybe there's something to it that I'm not getting, but it's kind of hard to invest in the story, which is a shame because the premise is interesting and I also like the models and setting.

Just my opinion on the game so far. Good luck with the project.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
tbh, a few of the girls are kind of ugly: Gf, Asian Maid, Stacy the Maid. Their anatomy is all over the place and looks odd when compared to the "Goth" girl who is just Teen Raven 8. It's a good idea to have some consistency in your models

Whores Mom and Daughter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes