Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Well, it's different.

I think some of it is a bit overdone, or at least not properly set up. His girlfriend, for instance, is super loving to him and immediately sucking his dick and he's like I WANT TO STRANGLE THIS BITCH! At least have her do something mildly annoying a typical girlfriend might do, or just acting needy and THAT sets off his overreaction and dark thoughts. I can't imagine if he's so psychotic he's thinking about how he's wanting to kill her every moment he's around her even when she's pleasing him, that their relationship would have lasted two years. If he hates her so much he can't even focus on enjoying a blow job due to whatever his mom did to him as a child, why hasn't he either enacted his violent fantasies or at least completely lost interest in being around her by now? Two years is a long time to pretend to like someone you absolutely can't stand, without some sort of major motivation.

Maybe there's something to it that I'm not getting, but it's kind of hard to invest in the story, which is a shame because the premise is interesting and I also like the models and setting.

Just my opinion on the game so far. Good luck with the project.
I've tone down a few of his inter thoughts in my chapter 2 coming soon. I thought so to, but his mind isn't all there. And his trauma is what caused him to lash out. But thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: mofonistik

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
Wow, okay so I got a chance to play and the dialogue makes me instantly dislike the MC. Enough that I could see people just closing out the game.

Its written like an incel with all the woman hate.
Like Jesus H. Christ, for as privileged as this MC is, he wines like he lives in his mother's basement and no girl will talk to him, when he has a gorgeous girlfriend, fantastic job, and enough money that his mom is a hotel OWNER and a Nurse?!

I get having a darker game, believe me, i'm all for it!
But you've got to ease into it, or put the darker things behind choices. Its the gradual descent into darkness that is the most believable and rewarding, especially if you want to make the player choose between Good guy / bad guy paths you have to start him at least kinda neutral and let the player choose to be the woman hating fuck or the gentleman, if you start off as a "All women are whores" woman hating trash, no one is going to choose to play that character.

Also, its really weird when the animation has a lighter skintone then the regular renders. kind of threw me off during that first bj

I will say I fucking LOVED Stacey's outfit though for "cleaning the room" looks great!
Yup, this schizo shit just really isn't my cup of tea, and I doubt it's got many fans either... I don't mind subpar graphics and grammar, but when the story makes you want to seek mental help yourself that's where I instantly delete and never look back :(

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Yup, this schizo shit just really isn't my cup of tea, and I doubt it's got many fans either... I don't mind subpar graphics and grammar, but when the story makes you want to seek mental help yourself that's where I instantly delete and never look back :(
I'm toning down some of his thoughts, but the story is about his mind. There are a 1000 games with moms fucking their sons back from college, and everyone eats them up. Like that is even remotely real. I get it. Incest is hot in a game, but I'm going towards a REAL condition. Mental illness, and the effects on the people around him. But I'm sorry you didnt like it. Thanks for your feedback though. Truly!

Magician5513

Jan 11, 2020
It was a mistake. Her name was Tracy, but I changed it mid thru. Thought I had fix it all. Thanks for pointing that out!
I had the feeling that MC did this on purpose (not use her real name) to make her clear that she is 'a low life of no interest'... It certainly would fit the game!!! (break their mind)

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm toning down some of his thoughts, but the story is about his mind. There are a 1000 games with moms fucking their sons back from college, and everyone eats them up. Like that is even remotely real. I get it. Incest is hot in a game, but I'm going towards a REAL condition. Mental illness, and the effects on the people around him. But I'm sorry you didnt like it. Thanks for your feedback though. Truly!
I can tell you are going for psychological thriller with keeping the players guessing at what REALLY happened because MC is an unreliable witness due to his mental illness, and that's cool!

The only thing I rather dislike is well, the MC. He's so bad with his schizophrenia that I have no idea how he could legitimately get anything around the hotel done. That and the rampant "whore/slut/bitch" inner dialog just makes me think of the MC as an Incel, which makes no sense as he apprently gets mad sex??? Its really confusing and hella offputing.

I can tell you are doing your best to make your game how you want though and I applaud that! I hope my criticisms are constructive rather then destructive. I think you've got a really interesting idea here, I just think the crazy/woman hate needs to be toned down a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I can tell you are going for psychological thriller with keeping the players guessing at what REALLY happened because MC is an unreliable witness due to his mental illness, and that's cool!

The only thing I rather dislike is well, the MC. He's so bad with his schizophrenia that I have no idea how he could legitimately get anything around the hotel done. That and the rampant "whore/slut/bitch" inner dialog just makes me think of the MC as an Incel, which makes no sense as he apprently gets mad sex??? Its really confusing and hella offputing.

I can tell you are doing your best to make your game how you want though and I applaud that! I hope my criticisms are constructive rather then destructive. I think you've got a really interesting idea here, I just think the crazy/woman hate needs to be toned down a bit.
Lol. Thanks. And yeah, I need feedback. When v2 comes out, I already have done some changes to v.1 dialog and some better render upgrade. I thank you for your honesty! Thanks!!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I had the feeling that MC did this on purpose (not use her real name) to make her clear that she is 'a low life of no interest'... It certainly would fit the game!!! (break their mind)
Oh yeah, that one part where she corrects him when he calls her that, yeah, that was on purpose lol

ginkamikaze

Oct 20, 2019
Dude if that's your thing go for it... but I've been in that frame of mind and it ain't healthy... making it into a game is just enabling already there stuff... if that's your kink go for it but I can tell your story gets real dark real fast and it hasn't gotten as dark as it can go yet so fair warning to everyone else...

EDIT: also when doing the voice in his head it's not necessarily how do I put it... "interactive" the fact that the voice veers off towards tangents that have nothing to with choices the MC already made... sorry if I'm pointing out only flaws here but there's plenty of good stuff too in the game ^^

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Just wanted you guys to know, for the second update, in a few weeks, I've updated chapter 1 and redid some renders. Change some of the things some of you disliked, Still a very brutal, and very dark game, but changed the MC around a little to be less unlikeable. Thanks!

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
changed Stacy's model around a little. She looks less anime now lol. That's a screen shot from v.2 coming out later this month.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Hi is it possible to change the colour of the MC's name to anything but Grey because the colour grey blends in to the pictures and very hard to see.
On a side note some pictures of Chan she looks old and some she looks young, not sure if it is me seeing things or not.

Apart from that you have made a Fantastic game ,

Please excuse the poor way i use of proper Grammar as I had a poor education.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh? what do we have here. This game looks interesting. Those tags also have my attention. I'm going to guilty pleasure the hell out of this. This might be right up my alley of degeneracy.

InnerGod13

Jul 12, 2019
I notice some girls from other VN's in here not gonna complain cause u picked some good ones to copy xD

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I notice some girls from other VN's in here not gonna complain cause u picked some good ones to copy xD
Really? I didn't intend too. Changed the base model and chose hair to go with it. Altered their bodies around a little. If so, it wasn't mu intentions. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes