Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I like this.

A lot of folks on here seem to be complaining that the renders are not that great, or are "copied" from another work. Okaaaayyy.

You are using Daz studio. I think the renders are fine "as is". I have been using Daz Studio off and on since the days of Victoria2/Michael1. All I've ever managed to do in it consistently, has been to import 3-d figures onto a 2 d back ground. For some reason, I always then hit a block that I just can't seem to get around.

There is a learning curve with Daz, as with anything else. You are doing real good, I don't care what they say about it down at the police station. Keep it up, you'll do even better.

About the model thing; buying new models gets pricey real fast, especially with the two tiered licensing program Daz recently implemented. And everyone seems to be using the same models, with only minor tweaks here and there. I have a suggestion for you, please hear me out, it is not really what it sounds like at first.

You may want to head over to the pirate boards and check out the collections of models from different artists that they collect all in one place. Most of the time, they not only include the artists renders of the models there, but also a link to their store on Daz or Renderosity, renderotica, or even on smaller 3d platforms. It's easy to use that as a resource to get a feel for the look and freshness of different models and it always made it easier for me to decide which models I would eventually buy and therefore which artists I would support. Hell, you don't even have to pirate the model, just using the different previews available there on those sites will be a good help. And with the link there as well to the artist's store..... well, there you go.

I had more to encourage you with, but I have to go piss on the fire and call my dogs. Later. And Good Luck!
I appreciate your words. And I'll look into that. Thank you very much!

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
man the mc has alot of bad luck it seems he cant do anything right
A
Well he kind of deserves his luck, and that's coming from the one who made him lol. But in later updates when you see his actions from before chapters come out, his luck will get better,or worse depending on his choices. Literally the first choice of chapter 1 affects the ending of chapter 2. Thanks for playing :)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Damn, there doesn't appear to be a way to save your dumb little maid.

I thought it was a bit strange how the MC goes "oh no, they found blood--gotta break out the bleach", even though he keeps telling himself he doesn't know anything about his mother's disappearance. But then the MC is pretty fucked in the head, his grasp on reality is tenuous at best.

Reactions: Seath Black

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
From the dev notes... " Some themes you may find dark, or even bad, but you do have the choice to decide what you do. "
That's putting it pretty fucking mildly. This game is fuuuuucked up.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
From the dev notes... " Some themes you may find dark, or even bad, but you do have the choice to decide what you do. "
That's putting it pretty fucking mildly. This game is fuuuuucked up.
It gets better. Yes, I'm shooting for a dark game. Very dark. And yes, the MC is a total fruitcake, but you have complete control of all your actions. Like I said in my notes, you can play this completely sin free, (other than the first scene with Chan, and that's for story reasons). Any rape, assaults, and most deaths can be avoided. The mc is fucking nuts, but the point of the story is total freedom on how you want him to proceed. The sick twisted rapist, or the passive guy with a tragic past, that wants to figure out what happened. I know most people will say that "Well all the sex and love interests have no sex because all that, is locked behind that sick rapist. Well, I will be adding more to the "Good" MC route. But thank you for your feedback. Seriously, I love and enjoy all feedback, good or bad. Enjoy your night man.

D

Deleted member 519678

It gets better. Yes, I'm shooting for a dark game. Very dark. And yes, the MC is a total fruitcake, but you have complete control of all your actions. Like I said in my notes, you can play this completely sin free, (other than the first scene with Chan, and that's for story reasons). Any rape, assaults, and most deaths can be avoided. The mc is fucking nuts, but the point of the story is total freedom on how you want him to proceed. The sick twisted rapist, or the passive guy with a tragic past, that wants to figure out what happened. I know most people will say that "Well all the sex and love interests have no sex because all that, is locked behind that sick rapist. Well, I will be adding more to the "Good" MC route. But thank you for your feedback. Seriously, I love and enjoy all feedback, good or bad. Enjoy your night man.
So does that mean that you'll focus firstly on the more evil and abusive choices? And then move on to a more good route? Or will they be done at the same development time?

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
So does that mean that you'll focus firstly on the more evil and abusive choices? And then move on to a more good route? Or will they be done at the same development time?
Well chapter 1 definitely was like 90%, but chapter I started to even it out a little with a good path, with the twins non rape path. And chan's tutoring path that was not taking advantage of her. Working on 3 now, and will work on more of the "good" path. But itll still have plenty of the darkness that I want the story to revolve around. Thanks !

DingleDon86

Jun 25, 2020
I'd love support. This game takes all my free time, and cost me, but other than patreon, what else can I use to get support. I'd love other ways to ask for help. Ideas?
Subscribestar or Librepay maybe? ( )
I think with your game's subject matter, it might run afoul of Patreon's fuzzy rules. I'm not an expert though.

Another way around that could be to create "clean" version of the game, with a "dark" patch to enable the controversial content.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
I will say that I really enjoy your game. It's definitely dark. Lol. I always enjoy for the MC taking the dark/evil route. I can't wait when you get Chapter 3 finish. And yeah I think I like Subscribestar better than Patreon. I think they're a lot more flexible.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Subscribestar or Librepay maybe? ( )
I think with your game's subject matter, it might run afoul of Patreon's fuzzy rules. I'm not an expert though.

Another way around that could be to create "clean" version of the game, with a "dark" patch to enable the controversial content.
Cool, I'll definitely set up a subscribe star. And thanks for the info.

Reactions: DingleDon86

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
I don't understand Paige blackmailing the MC. She claims to have seen the MC coming and going from his mom's apt, but what she blackmails him with is the camera in her bedroom. So the only thing she'd have a video of is her giving the MC a blowjob consensually? How is that blackmail-worthy?

In the basically next scene, at the hospital, Sandy tells the MC there is a guy in a room on Zillapran, and the other person in the room is a woman on life support. But then once the MC goes to the room, there's just the woman on life support and *she's* the one on Zillapran.

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I don't understand Paige blackmailing the MC. She claims to have seen the MC coming and going from his mom's apt, but what she blackmails him with is the camera in her bedroom. So the only thing she'd have a video of is her giving the MC a blowjob consensually? How is that blackmail-worthy?

In the basically next scene, at the hospital, Sandy tells the MC there is a guy in a room on Zillapran, and the other person in the room is a woman on life support. But then once the MC goes to the room, there's just the woman on life support and *she's* the one on Zillapran.
All she had to do was tell Glenda that she saw him coming and going from his mothers room on the night she went missing. Not "proof" no, but enough to get Glenda on his ass for being in her room the night she went missing.
And the patient, well I had a scene where you got to choose who to steal it from. The guy, or the girl. The guy was not on life support. The woman was. But I cut it. Easier to kill someone on life support than kill a guy awake hooked up to it. So I cut the scene down to just her. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll prob cut Sandy's dialog down in an update to reflect that. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes