Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2020
Just replayed from the beginning on this one, and it's quite the ride, definitely darker than TG and SWP, I wasn't a huge fan of the story though, but it's not *bad* just not my cup of tea. Character development was really good as I became attached to a few of the characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just replayed from the beginning on this one, and it's quite the ride, definitely darker than TG and SWP, I wasn't a huge fan of the story though, but it's not *bad* just not my cup of tea. Character development was really good as I became attached to a few of the characters.

Alas no. I will miss that piece of ass :(

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I think I'm getting near the end so far, and yes, I have Candy in my lil cluster fuck of pain harem. I went full on evil Jacky for my first playthrough and..... damn..... I can't wait for MC to, hopefully, die.... I mean.... damn..... Is it worth doing a "good" playthrough, trying to control Jacky with persistent.y (MC name doesn't show up, lol)?

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Huh... well written, if you choose all the evil choices as I did then damn.... I'm glad there was no redemption for Jacky. That version of him needed to be put down. Nice that he went down to save Paige and Jacklyn, though. Is there a path where Jacky lives? If there is I'll try a replay, otherwise, not sure I'm up for another descent into this abyss.....

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Huh... well written, if you choose all the evil choices as I did then damn.... I'm glad there was no redemption for Jacky. That version of him needed to be put down. Nice that he went down to save Paige and Jacklyn, though. Is there a path where Jacky lives? If there is I'll try a replay, otherwise, not sure I'm up for another descent into this abyss.....
It ain't over yet... this next update should be the end. at least for this vn. The word is some of the characters will be around in the next one in this world...

Reactions: faradhii

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0
Size 315 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
when is the new update coming out
Last I heard it's about to be sent for testing. If that is still the case after that it starts hitting the tiers. I've seen no dates posted yet.

The trailer can be seen on his discord and it looks intense in all the best ways imo

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I have mixed feelings about this game. When I first played it, I had no idea it was connected to the Guardian. I also wasn't prepared for how dark it is. The writing is pretty good, but I don't know if I could handle playing it again.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I have mixed feelings about this game. When I first played it, I had no idea it was connected to the Guardian. I also wasn't prepared for how dark it is. The writing is pretty good, but I don't know if I could handle playing it again.
I understand. it is rough around the start of it but yes, its very dark. But yes, it ties in with the Guardian a lot, but what I did with TG is I tried to fill in the thread of the story in TG so you wont have ot play it. But if you just want the story, skip the lewds. Not much of a fap game if you skip that part, but at least you can get the tie ins and story. I do plan to have a full summary for BHH so you wont have to play it :)

Reactions: LordMerek
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes