Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
True but the story is not over with the completion of this vn for some of the characters. Thankfully there will be more to this universe... all in good time
yes blackheart resort (working title) will be a continuation,sadly Jacky won't be a protag. And the universe won't end anytime soon,since all of seath's games are set in blackheart universe

Jul 29, 2018
Without giving away to much, yes, you can CHOOSE an option to do that. But like all my choices, it will have lasting effects. Also, since this is pretty much a beta, I will add more to each tag I posted. If I put rape tag, there will be rape. Same with sleep sex. Although, I dont really see a difference. Thanks!
Dude, when do we get TG8? There are lolis in TG8. Didn't see any in this game (yet?)...

Reactions: Seath Black

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Will BH Resort have the same dark and deprave themes as BHH and TG?

Still sad to see BHH is coming to an end, such a good run, can't wait for the sequel!
Yes, the black heart side of games will always be the darker of the 3 games. TG will always be the more light hearted/ comedy/ drama. And SWP games will always be the darkish mysteries. A little of everything for everyone.
BHR (working title) will be as dark as BHH, but it also will have more options for the good pathers as well.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Just saw "The Guardian", looked interesting, read up on Seath's universe and kinda wanted to go in order. Downloaded BHH the beginning and was trying to DL BHH. Mega link appears gone. Looking forward to playing and hoping Mega restored at some point?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just saw "The Guardian", looked interesting, read up on Seath's universe and kinda wanted to go in order. Downloaded BHH the beginning and was trying to DL BHH. Mega link appears gone. Looking forward to playing and hoping Mega restored at some point?
Don't hold your breath, mega has suspended his account like alot of other devs and mods here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes