Status
Not open for further replies.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I hope this all wraps up well. I accept all the deaths in game. I just hope Lilith & MC can finally settle down and I hope Paige finally finds peace with her Daughter and whomever or just them.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Just an opinion, but for the ending of Jacky's story would be really awesome if Jacky's show how scary and badass he can be, to end it with a bang, it would be more memorable in my opinion. :devilish:

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Playing the Guardian and I'm glad the author recognizes how crazy it is that people call out Jacky for being "too violet" when Marcus and & Sal are literally mass murdering pedophile/rapists (grooming teens is certainly rape so the hypocrisy of Marcus in TG to call Jacky a rapist was astounding). I mean Jacky absolutely got the short end of the stick growing up at least with Marcus and his abusive mom he was an adult (well hard to tell but seemed like it) and could've fought back where as Jacky was so mind fucked he never had a chance to be normal. Tried to play him as a dude fighting agains't his nature but clearly he couldn't escape it as seath took us in this direction anyways.

So I'm sad to see Jacky get a sad ending I just hope there is some satisfaction in it. I think people are crazy for wanting paige to be fucking someone new though what the hell? I don't think Paige should sit Shiva her whole life mourning Jackie and she deserves to move on if he dies but man I don't want to see it or see her be a main LI to someone new.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Playing the Guardian and I'm glad the author recognizes how crazy it is that people call out Jacky for being "too violet" when Marcus and & Sal are literally mass murdering pedophile/rapists (grooming teens is certainly rape so the hypocrisy of Marcus in TG to call Jacky a rapist was astounding). I mean Jacky absolutely got the short end of the stick growing up at least with Marcus and his abusive mom he was an adult (well hard to tell but seemed like it) and could've fought back where as Jacky was so mind fucked he never had a chance to be normal. Tried to play him as a dude fighting agains't his nature but clearly he couldn't escape it as seath took us in this direction anyways.

So I'm sad to see Jacky get a sad ending I just hope there is some satisfaction in it. I think people are crazy for wanting paige to be fucking someone new though what the hell? I don't think Paige should sit Shiva her whole life mourning Jackie and she deserves to move on if he dies but man I don't want to see it or see her be a main LI to someone new.
I mean Sal is not really in the same league as the other 2. As to Marcus and Jacky,well it is true that fear path Marcus does some rapey stuff and is a murderer,but he only kills when he has to or is paid to do so. He never tortures people,his actions are usually strictly sexual,like corruption/training,but he doesn't enjoy physical violence like Jacky does.On the other hand Jacky wouldn't hurt or use lolis/smols and Marcus well,does that a lot. Also a big difference is that Marcus is an asshole that can be pretty evil on fear path but Jacky is straight up insane. Overall I'd say Jacky is worse than Marcus but not nearly as much as Marcus would like to think. What we can say with certainty is that Paige is the worst in BH Universe,and it's not even close.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I hope this all wraps up well. I accept all the deaths in game. I just hope Lilith & MC can finally settle down and I hope Paige finally finds peace with her Daughter and whomever or just them.
So i have played TG and SWP and was thinking of playing this one simply due to how interconnected with TG it seems be. However i have been hesitant due to warning on the OP of how Dark this game is and a few posts have mentioned it is darker than TG. I only play the Good Guy (i dont generally go down the evil dark path in any game) and so i have not really seen anything in TG that was too dark. Is it worth giving this game a shot, is there a good path or is it mostly all dark and depressing?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So i have played TG and SWP and was thinking of playing this one simply due to how interconnected with TG it seems be. However i have been hesitant due to warning on the OP of how Dark this game is and a few posts have mentioned it is darker than TG. I only play the Good Guy (i dont generally go down the evil dark path in any game) and so i have not really seen anything in TG that was too dark. Is it worth giving this game a shot, is there a good path or is it mostly all dark and depressing?
it is by far the darkest. If you don't like TG fear path you won't like this. Story wise and character wise I like BHH the most,so I'd say it's defo worth giving it a try. There is no good path,you can avoid doing the worst things,but it's anti climactic in my opinion. Avoiding doing bad things to people in this game is like playing a game about hannibal lecter and avoiding cannibalism. Especially since Jacky's love interest is even worse than he is,so if you're avoiding being evil with her their love story doesn't make much sense. I'd recommend trying TG fear path,and you'll see if you like that stuff.

Reactions: User1230 and Gg Rg

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
it is by far the darkest. If you don't like TG fear path you won't like this. Story wise and character wise I like BHH the most,so I'd say it's defo worth giving it a try. There is no good path,you can avoid doing the worst things,but it's anti climactic in my opinion. Avoiding doing bad things to people in this game is like playing a game about hannibal lecter and avoiding cannibalism. Especially since Jacky's love interest is even worse than he is,so if you're avoiding being evil with her their love story doesn't make much sense. I'd recommend trying TG fear path,and you'll see if you like that stuff.
So Jacky is the main MC in this game and Paige is his main LI correct? I do know a little about them from TG. And if he (and by extension her) are pretty much irredeemable then yea i will likely avoid the game. I like many of the Models in this game, and honestly dont mind doing bad things if they are overall good purpose. IE the MC of the guardian had done some pretty bad shit but generally it to protect his girls or because he was ordered to do so, but is not just a raging psychopath (least not how i play him anyway) and i cant really identify with an MC who is.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So Jacky is the main MC in this game and Paige is his main LI correct? I do know a little about them from TG. And if he (and by extension her) are pretty much irredeemable then yea i will likely avoid the game. I like many of the Models in this game, and honestly dont mind doing bad things if they are overall good purpose. IE the MC of the guardian had done some pretty bad shit but generally it to protect his girls or because he was ordered to do so, but is not just a raging psychopath (least not how i play him anyway) and i cant really identify with an MC who is.
yes Jacky is the main character and Paige is his Li. I guess you could try and justify their deeds knowing that jacky is a nutcase,like he is completely insane. Both him and Paige had traumatic past and stuff and you could argue that Jacky didn't really have a choice being raised the way he was and with his mental illness,but yeah,generally speaking both Jacky and Paige are both irredeemable sadists,rapists and murderers and all the fun stuff. They don't really have any positives apart from their love for each other.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
yes Jacky is the main character and Paige is his Li. I guess you could try and justify their deeds knowing that jacky is a nutcase,like he is completely insane. Both him and Paige had traumatic past and stuff and you could argue that Jacky didn't really have a choice being raised the way he was and with his mental illness,but yeah,generally speaking both Jacky and Paige are both irredeemable sadists,rapists and murderers and all the fun stuff. They don't really have any positives apart from their love for each other.
Yea i downloaded it and checked a few scenes in the Gallery Mod and what i saw definately would not make me wants to play this game. Honestly the bigger issue for me, and it was kinda reinforced by the scenes i saw, was that this story and the story of TG seem to quite intertwined. That was why i initially asked if i should play cause i hate feeling like i am not getting the full story and there are definately things going on here that are affecting what happens in TG. So far SWP seems to have been mostly left out of it except a few mentions here and there.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I've basically been in your shoes, and tried BHH. From my perspective, BHH is indeed mostly dark and depressing, even if you go for the "less evil" route (which btw has far fewer sex scenes, as most of those are rapes). There are some segments with Sal as protagonist, I liked those. The overall plot/lore things which are exclusive to BHH aren't crucial for TG or SWP as far as I can tell, but it does indeed paint a fuller picture if you play all three of them.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Yea i downloaded it and checked a few scenes in the Gallery Mod and what i saw definately would not make me wants to play this game. Honestly the bigger issue for me, and it was kinda reinforced by the scenes i saw, was that this story and the story of TG seem to quite intertwined. That was why i initially asked if i should play cause i hate feeling like i am not getting the full story and there are definately things going on here that are affecting what happens in TG. So far SWP seems to have been mostly left out of it except a few mentions here and there.
mafia storyline intertwines TG and BHH. But with the final update of BHH coming soon,that story will end for TG as well. Most of the stuff that happens in BHH and is important to TG is shown in TG from Marcus's perspective. Ofc playing both enriches the universe,but you can avoid bhh if you really don't want to play and still know all the important stuff

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
mafia storyline intertwines TG and BHH. But with the final update of BHH coming soon,that story will end for TG as well. Most of the stuff that happens in BHH and is important to TG is shown in TG from Marcus's perspective. Ofc playing both enriches the universe,but you can avoid bhh if you really don't want to play and still know all the important stuff
Yea i either avoid it or if i do i will just play for the mafia stuff and to flesh out the characters. Just the brief glimpses i got from gallery really helped me understand the loathing Marcus and the other characters in TG had for Jacky and Paige. When i played through that segment i really did not understand their scenes in TG.

YungNHorny

Dec 15, 2021
If I put rape tag, there will be rape. Same with sleep sex. Although, I dont really see a difference. Thanks!
In the BDSM community, my understanding is that the difference is that I can tell an SO ahead of time that I enjoy waking up to being messed around with and to do it whenever they feel like, but that I don't enjoy CNC. Or vice versa. Me personally, I'm willing to try CNC, whereas I already know that I very much enjoy being on the receiving end of sleep sex. If no consent is given, it's rape regardless.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Thinking of playing this game, couple of questions first:

1) The previous game (the beginning) was abandoned. Is it included in this game? Is the prelude game necessary or worth playing before this one?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Thinking of playing this game, couple of questions first:

1) The previous game (the beginning) was abandoned. Is it included in this game? Is the prelude game necessary or worth playing before this one?
The beginning was made by someone else that used to be on the BlackHeart Games team but was created and released after the main game had already had several updates. It is not included, but also not necessary, however does contain a bit of extra backstory, if you're interested in it.

Reactions: Team Thanos

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Playing this tonight and noticed I got a nametag during play that says persistant.y trying to figure out how to take care of it here, unless I can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes