Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
games not over. I had to spilt bhh final into 2 parts. The final BHH will be in a month or so. It'll finish up the remaining story archs of Glenda, Tony, Anthony, and the rest of the family.
I know that we have a final update, that's the reason I already said a few theories about what can happen in the last part.

Reactions: Seath Black

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
games not over. I had to spilt bhh final into 2 parts. The final BHH will be in a month or so. It'll finish up the remaining story archs of Glenda, Tony, Anthony, and the rest of the family.
Any chance that you'll improve the renders and create animations in part 2? The sex scenes are lacking in part 1 also (they are over too quickly and lack buildup and need to be more involved - i.e. A lot more time spent on them).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm strange. I loaded my savegame and now the name that i choosed for the MC isnt shown anymore. Instead it show me this

View attachment 1468711

Edit : Started a new game. Its happen everytime when i load a savegame. The Game just change the name to this
The author knows about this bug and hasn't released a patch yet.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
The end broke my Heart. I Hope Jacky Will return in some way. I don't know what Kind of problems have those who voted for any kind of lewd scenes of Paige without Jacky. I don't care what they voted. Jacky and Paige are soulmates. I hope Paige will menage ti Revenge Jacky. Always #PaigeTeam, Always BHU!

Reactions: bobsenplenty
Mar 21, 2018
The end broke my Heart. I Hope Jacky Will return in some way. I don't know what Kind of problems have those who voted for any kind of lewd scenes of Paige without Jacky. I don't care what they voted. Jacky and Paige are soulmates. I hope Paige will menage ti Revenge Jacky. Always #PaigeTeam, Always BHU!
Who knows, anything is possible, especially with this author. Nearly everything you thought was true isn't. The author changes reality on the fly and faster than a speeding bullet! The game has so many plot twists it made my head hurt. The author just might have the record for the most plot twists in a single story. Most stories have one or two major plot twists in them and this author thought he was competing to see how many plot twists could be jammed into one story.

KyelceZERO

Sep 5, 2021
I was just sad with the end of this last update, Seath Black the game was good until the confrontation with Grace, I think there should be a third option, but you practically forced the choice of revenge, it was sad to see and know that, Jacky was being mistaken and simply had no choice but to avoid the bout. Seath Black, you went to that part, you just had to add the third option and avoid that ending for Grace, it was disappointing and very sad. I'm still waiting for a happy ending for Jacky, Paige e Grace. :/

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was just sad with the end of this last update, Seath Black the game was good until the confrontation with Grace, I think there should be a third option, but you practically forced the choice of revenge, it was sad to see and know that, Jacky was being mistaken and simply had no choice but to avoid the bout. Seath Black, you went to that part, you just had to add the third option and avoid that ending for Grace, it was disappointing and very sad. I'm still waiting for a happy ending for Jacky, Paige e Grace. :/
This ain't that rainbow and sunshine type story.

Reactions: Anonimed
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes