Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
What do you think of the daughter?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not Paige with long hair level cute but pretty cute.and resemblance is clear. I can't wait to see how fucked up she is.having Jacky and Paige as parents must have given her a pretty fucked psyche.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
not Paige with long hair level cute but pretty cute.and resemblance is clear. I can't wait to see how fucked up she is.having Jacky and Paige as parents must have given her a pretty fucked psyche.
paige is a hotty with long hair. lol when I aged her up using my grown mod and added long hair I was like.... WOW lol
And Jacklyn, her personality will match the mc's for that game. BHR. She'll definitely have moments of fucked up ness, for sure, but I want her to reflect how the mc will be for that game.
BHR will follow the same path that I am doing with SWP. The MC can do what he wants. Nice guy, or fucked up like Jacky. With BHH I didn't give Jacky a chance to be good if he wanted. Even if you choose "good" for Jacky, he was still clearly a fucked up person. If that makes any sense.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
paige is a hotty with long hair. lol when I aged her up using my grown mod and added long hair I was like.... WOW lol
And Jacklyn, her personality will match the mc's for that game. BHR. She'll definitely have moments of fucked up ness, for sure, but I want her to reflect how the mc will be for that game.
BHR will follow the same path that I am doing with SWP. The MC can do what he wants. Nice guy, or fucked up like Jacky. With BHH I didn't give Jacky a chance to be good if he wanted. Even if you choose "good" for Jacky, he was still clearly a fucked up person. If that makes any sense.
Yep I get that. can't wait to find out who mc is for BHR and what will happen to everyone involved. I really like SWP but mafia storyline and main characters from the crime families is what made me love this universe so much.Also I think Jacky is perfect. Having a choice is nice but he wouldn't have been as good if he was good.Besides a good person wouldn't form a relationship with Paige. He's fucked up and that's great.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't mind Paige being open for another LI, she was the only character I was bothered about making it through this.

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
What do you think of the daughter?
I just want to say that it took me forever to give this game a try because I didn't think I'd like it as much as your other titles but this game is so much darker than the other games in a good way. As far as the question you asked here yeah I would say she is great!

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I encountered a bug. When I load a saved game it breaks the name of main character.
After the loading the game runs for some time but instead of "character_name" (eg. John) it uses "presistent.y". After I try to enter main menu or something the game crashes with this report.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: To be persisted, <Character: u'[persistent.y]'> must support equality comparison.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\Blackheart Hotel 0.6\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\Blackheart Hotel 0.6\renpy\main.py", line 581, in main
    renpy.persistent.update(True)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\Blackheart Hotel 0.6\renpy\persistent.py", line 364, in update
    need_save = find_changes()
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\Blackheart Hotel 0.6\renpy\persistent.py", line 175, in find_changes
    backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\Blackheart Hotel 0.6\renpy\persistent.py", line 133, in safe_deepcopy
    raise Exception("To be persisted, %r must support equality comparison." % o)
Exception: To be persisted, <Character: u'[persistent.y]'> must support equality comparison.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Blackheart Hotel 0.6
Fri Oct 15 22:40:32 2021

Reactions: binglebangles

Pole12897643289

Nov 25, 2017
Didn't think this would be my cup of tea. Wasn't, for a lot of the content. But let's hear it for an interesting, twisty story and lots of loose ends/paths that seemed like they were going one way but ended another. I mean I'd have happily turned the MC into a hardworking hotel owner banging the help, but even on the "best and nicest guy possible" route, everyone's kind of a monster. Hell, a lot of the "faultless victims" aren't exactly yearning for sympathy. Bravo.

Hell, even the fiction psychiatry managed to hit that "just barely plausible, but also we're not going to overexplain anything or ruin things by giving someone explaining it all who should know how it works" nonsense. Monsters aren't STEM college grads. Also, the mobsters and bad guys who aren't soldiers, just violent idiots? That's... ten times better than half of the similar characters on Amazon.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Chans model sure got raped.
jackie.jpg
Those were some well mannered and friendly thugs.
Not all games need to be extreme after all.
thuggers.png

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
played both nice and mean this new update

no difference other than for secondary characters, and missing some fucking

shouldn't there be a difference for main characters as well?

second girlfriend dies anyway

i think there should be a bigger split : jackie = massacre/rape and a lesser path / enslaver style with more people reaching the end , ahem more lovers and/or slaves at the hideout - the creole got killed after being taken for a slave - what was the point to that ? she should have been sent to the dungeon - i for one chose to keep both her and the blonde...

this could also the path for a third playthrough in which the character is onlu in love with his mom and just cleanly murders everybody

please avoid the twd complex: every few episodes a new bunch of characters show up only to be consumed by the zombies and/or the new enemy.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So I have a confused point that i am not sure if it is an oversight or something to be revealed yet

Also
1. Hannah discovered glenda in the basement when Jacky was torturing her and was about to go to police,so Grace had to kill her to prevent that
2.There is no way to save them

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes