Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
1. Hannah discovered glenda in the basement when Jacky was torturing her and was about to go to police,so Grace had to kill her to prevent that
2.There is no way to save them
Hannah, for sure. Stacy's "death" is a fake out due to his drug induced mind. As you'll find out

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Game isn't bad, but it drags on for way too long, like 50% could be cut without losing anything storywise

Also, the choices the game gives you are often super limited, even when other options could have been easily available storywise, this leads to the MC character, Jacky, coming across as a moron, and the gamer having to deal with supporting characters like Paige, that would have been preferable to kill or just get rid of.

Reactions: Beduin123

darthhomercles

Feb 23, 2020
I'm halfway through the game (I think). There's an obvious break in the story at the halfway point and I'm not sure what to think of it yet (have to play more). But the first half was certainly engaging and offered opportunities to try different things. There is a lot of dark material here. It's not something I'd want to play all the time, but it offers a stark break from the usual VN fare.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Mc's name is all messed up after you load a save file...Immersion breaking to be honest.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Seath Black
Mc's name is all messed up after you load a save file...Immersion breaking to be honest.
Yeah I noticed that too
The same with me. I suppose we need a fix for it. Can you please look into that. Your game is long enough to use save/load mechanics plus sometimes I need to load a game to make characters alive and [persistent] instead of MC's name is ruining the game for me. And your game has a good story I like it but now it's unplayable.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Seath Black

The same with me. I suppose we need a fix for it. Can you please look into that. Your game is long enough to use save/load mechanics plus sometimes I need to load a game to make characters alive and [persistent] instead of MC's name is ruining the game for me. And your game has a good story I like it but now it's unplayable.
I told my coder. He's looking into it. I'll have a fix soon guys. Sorry!

Reactions: lionarslan

HarbingerRein

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone else got a feeling that at certain point game gives zero fs about your choices? I really enjoyed first half of the game, tried to not go evil... but in the end i am evil anyway or i dunno. Second part of the game is some confusion built upon further confusion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GypsyBastard

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
It works, however the bug will remain if someone starts a new game the name will still say persistent.y, You can continue a game normally with a new name and it will load correctly. Thanks!!
New game works fine. tested it 4 times, twice deleting persistent save files first.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
When I click on this it opens in a new tab rather than downloading and half of it is like this "3ÕÓEÝ*ΫzTœi§Wà4$œPì8þ~õÐ Î4Äé£Ä".

What am I doing wrong?
If you are doing it from a phone I've had that issue before. No clue on how to fix it. I had a buddy send it to me from their computer

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
can anyone having the mc name issue please test this and let me know before I post it on the OP. It should fix it. replace the one in the 'game' folder.
Works great for a fresh start and it only took about 20 seconds to catch up to the point in the game the issue started for me (drugging twins' food) so, so far so good. Don't have time continue where I left off though. Many thanks.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This was probably answered, i read the poll title and im wondering, 0.7 will be the ending? If so, i want to wait til then to play the full game

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes