Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. But BHH6 Final update will be out in roughly 2 weeks or so. But fear not. It's not the end of BHH. Only Jacky's story. I can say this without spoiling too much. As you know, Paige is pregnant and the game will continue 15 years later after the events of BHH, in a game called Blackheart Resort. All the info I will give on that as of now. With the other 2 games I make, TG and SWP, you all know they are all interconnected and with the experience I have had making them you can see the shit renders and mistakes I made in BHH. BHR will be a much better and more player controlled story that will continue the main Paige and Jacky story line.

As of BHH, this last update will close out Jacky's story with Paige. And I wanted time to make sure I did the story justice. Thank you all for your understanding. Previews and info coming soon. Thanks!
I love BHH even though some parts were not ideal,I still like it the most out of your games. Jacky is such a great protagonist,really sad to see his story end,also Paige is great as well.Can't wait for BHR,the whole mafia story is great both in BHH and TG.
quick question,I know you only advertise SOWP on your patreon,but is it possible to get other games through discord or something if I pledge at the tier equivalent to the SS tier that gets those games?

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I love BHH even though some parts were not ideal,I still like it the most out of your games. Jacky is such a great protagonist,really sad to see his story end,also Paige is great as well.Can't wait for BHR,the whole mafia story is great both in BHH and TG.
quick question,I know you only advertise SOWP on your patreon,but is it possible to get other games through discord or something if I pledge at the tier equivalent to the SS tier that gets those games?
Yeah, I cant promote on Patreon for TG or BHH but yes, if you tier on Patreon, you can still get links on the discord. Or you can just message me on here or Patreon and I'll drop links to you on there. LMK! Thanks brother!

ghost11361

Aug 19, 2018
How does the MC know about Stacy being killed by Grace(he talks about it with bella at her bar) if he never met Grace at the hotel. I chose the 2nd choice of meeting up with candy, where the MC shoots the cop in self-defense and saves candy.

Last edited:

Silentlord85

Aug 8, 2021
i agree, i hated the ending. poor Grace. i chose all none evil acts when possible and i thought he wouldnt do it.

i feel like the MC, mind-fooked. hahaha some real twisted chars and storylines. nice to see links to the other VN.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
i agree, i hated the ending. poor Grace. i chose all none evil acts when possible and i thought he wouldnt do it.

i feel like the MC, mind-fooked. hahaha some real twisted chars and storylines. nice to see links to the other VN.
Ending?BHH 6 is almost done. That'll be the last of the BHH games until Blackheart Resort, which will pick up 15 years later. But that is for another day

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Seeing all the tags of this game has made me a little bit spektical whether to download the game or not. How dark are we talking about this game ? Is it fucked up like "A serbian film"

Banned Member

Aug 7, 2021
Developers should avoid uploading to mega, it's becoming a real bitch.
i remenber back in the days when they gave you straight 50 gb of storage, now you can only donload 200 b and wait 3 hours for download again.

Developers relay only on the patreon donations, but there are many others ways to monetize their work and they should have in mind all kind of end users not only the patreon donators.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
This one is better than "The Guardian" in my opinion, with much more sex scenes, but is really lacking in terms of any kinda of sound during this scenes or in general, will you consider adding? I think will be much more appreciated then.

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
Part 6 coming out? nearly a month ago you said it was nearly done, seems llike an interesting idea just wondering if i should wait for the next part before i start it

Reactions: ubblesnop

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 868M
SHA1SUM: 996aaebbc2d6c7f61898c9b3d528ab97478c16bc
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Tamara in the last episode of the H-scene with some kind of frostbitten face. Although in the credits everything is quite emotional them)
Thanks for update. Good game, I like it)
more blonde girls please)
How Hannah, that is, beautiful)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes