Status
Not open for further replies.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Is murder avoidable? I don´t want to kill a soul in this game. I mean, i´m just sarting and threaten poor Tracy, sorry, Stacy, hehe and i raped Glenda the cop. So, my MC is already a pice of crap. But i don´t want see anyone dead.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I'm probably towards the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Assuming that the next part is what I expect it to be, I don't want to see that. But if there is more of Sal's story to come, I'd skip over the Jacky part to get more Sal. Is there? (In the current version)

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Just finshed 0.5. Amazing update, fucked up as always
I love how the Blackheartuniverse get merged, imposible for me not to go and play the other histories afterwards.
Don't know how the fuck to feel about Paige at this point. You really get to hate Sandy towards the end, as well as almost every character FCK
And more importantly I can only hope that Paige won't get "Kara no Shoujo Touko'd"
Again, loved every minute of it

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
This is a hidden gem. Normally I just press CTRL to get to the sex scenes but the story is actually engaging and interesting. Plus crazy chicks are a huge turn on for me which is why I like Paige and the sis hopefully will be scenes with her soon. Will definitely follow development

Reactions: Seath Black
Sep 7, 2020
This game is fucking twisted!!!! im almost done with ch 3 and it is fucking wow im speachless!!! i actually have mental health issues and have witnessed others with extreme mental health issues and this game is very true to some aspects of mental health. i cant stop playing even though its so twisted the storys got me hooked!!!

• Red Heart

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I didn't want to initially go this dark, still struggling to stay as much in the light as possible but that pool party ending was fucked up. At the part focusing on Sal's arc with his family and I swear to Christ nothing better happen to his girls or I'm out. ;) :sick:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I didn't want to initially go this dark, still struggling to stay as much in the light as possible but that pool party ending was fucked up. At the part focusing on Sal's arc with his family and I swear to Christ nothing better happen to his girls or I'm out. ;) :sick:
lol BHH was my first game. the game is all over the place but the story will open up. Just over-look the shitty renders. It was literally my first project. The pics in TG and SWP are 1000 times better. And no. nothing happens to the girls.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Going through the evil route is tough... kinda defies everything a normal person believes in.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I finished the game! Is it just 2 forced endings? I went to try to do the good route, but it looks like there really wasn't any progress towards it. Because some scenes were forced whether you want to do it or not. This game is dark. I mean not gory and every thing like that one hentai game called Sadistic Blood *shivers*, but dark. Oh yeah, It was either Day 4 or Day 5 that was confusing to me. The characters died but somehow were still alive? An illusion? Paige died but was somehow alive if you choose the other ending (not by suicide). Did the MC really imprenate Paige? Huh? I don't remember him putting his seeds in her. Unless it was offscreen.
The MC reminded me of that one game. Forgot what it's called. It's uhh a hotel horror game with this one dude name Jimmy I think but has a evil side in him. And you play as the lady who's talking to spirits to say what happened to him and then later find their deaths after everything that happened to them.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I finished the game! Is it just 2 forced endings? I went to try to do the good route, but it looks like there really wasn't any progress towards it. Because some scenes were forced whether you want to do it or not. This game is dark. I mean not gory and every thing like that one hentai game called Sadistic Blood *shivers*, but dark. Oh yeah, It was either Day 4 or Day 5 that was confusing to me. The characters died but somehow were still alive? An illusion? Paige died but was somehow alive if you choose the other ending (not by suicide). Did the MC really imprenate Paige? Huh? I don't remember him putting his seeds in her. Unless it was offscreen.
The MC reminded me of that one game. Forgot what it's called. It's uhh a hotel horror game with this one dude name Jimmy I think but has a evil side in him. And you play as the lady who's talking to spirits to say what happened to him and then later find their deaths after everything that happened to them.
the game isnt over yet. The answers for all will be in the next version, which will be the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes