Status
Not open for further replies.

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
In the end for everyone does MC have to kill grace for good path or he shoots himself?
The game seems to be Linear, u can only choose between be a murderer rapist for your own choice, or be made to be that by brainwash, u have little freedom of choice, at a certain point in the game you can choose to kill Grace or commit suicide, in case you choose suicide the game ends there.
OH man this game is heavy. the ending i got is MC locked away and paige with mc's son locked up by sandy.
I REALY FKIN WANNA KILL SANDY!!!!
Have you gents/ladies EVER heard of spoiler tags???
What the heck is wrong with you?

Regarding the game, it certainly is different.
The so called "good path" however, could use some variety and i don't mean a few different dialogues but choices that actually matter to some degree.
I don't think anybody expects romance from this MC or the story in general, but at least some variety in scenes would make things more fun to play.
Kudos to you seathblack !

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Er.....

What harem?

I mean, a happy ending with Paige is a big push as it is, a happy ending with girls ranging from dead to only doing it because they are using him to those that are now utterly terrified and going into hiding....

I can see a slim, very slim, chance at running off into the sunset with Paige but I think a harem is stretching the realm of wishful thinking to breaking point.
We know that Tony is actually quite found of Jacky, as long as Anthony, Sal and mommy get out of the way, Jacky can be Tony right hand and enjoy all it's benefits.
I remember Tony was the one who gave MC a place to keep his previous slaves.
Or he can also become Don Jacky Delucchi/Blackheart and have his own harem of sexual slaves.
Unless the mob and all it's operations are shut down (which is highly unlikely) someone has to be the head. Why not Jacky?

Reactions: Foreigner10

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Mainly because there needs to be people in order to be a boss and Jacky has a habit of making people dead.

It's highly likely there would only be him and Paige left surrounded by all the dead things.
Jacky is no more bloodthirsty than some of the other bad guys. He would probably only kill those who stand in his way and keep one or two captive for when he wants to have fun torturing someone.
And like I said before, he doesn't need to be Don, he can be Tony right-hand. Jacky is a card that Tony would like to have up his sleeve.

Just to be clear before anyone says it, I know all these things that Jacky does are horrible in real life, but this is just a fictional story and I'm just trying to think storywise.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
her every1 i haven't played yet so i have a ?. what is the "good patch"?
If you are talking about the patch in the OP, I think it's just a fix for a bug in a previous version.

If you're talking about the good path in game, you can avoid raping/beating some women but not avoid being bad overall since that's what the game is about.

Reactions: tazlucky09

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I just finished playing through version 0.5. What about it is supposed to be different than the previous version?

I didn't notice any differences in terms of additional options or gameplay. I think I read somewhere that it was going to be possible to save the girls who died in the earlier versions of the game. Maybe there is some option to save them that I didn't see, but when I played version 0.5 everyone who died in the earlier game died again and I did not have the option of saving anyone.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
With his so called family can u blame him 4 being so fuck up
I don't blame him at all, it's also kinda fun to play the bad guy.

Granted I do avoid the harder stuff like Chan's beating but most of it is great.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
You aren't playing a hero who saves the day.

You are playing a mentally unhinged lunatic that rapes and murders for fun.
On the game developer's discord channel he wrote this: " Forgot to add, due to the outcry of the deaths of some of the people, the rewrites will allow them to live. That and the death threats I got for killing their girls ;)."

I assumed that "some of the people" being rewritten to "allow them to live" meant that some of the girls that died in version 0.4 of the game would not still die in version 0.5. When I played version 0.5 yesterday everyone who died in version 0.4 also died and there was not a readily apparent way to avoid it. In fact nothing whatsoever happened in what is supposedly a new version of the game that did not also happen in version 0.4.

I am well aware that the MC is an insane rapist who rapes girls for fun, but he cannot continue to rape them for fun if they are dead. Well, I guess in theory he could, but I am in no way interested in necrophilia and in any case the game does not include it so in effect the MC loses the ability to rape them if they are killed and as a result has less fun.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On the game developer's discord channel he wrote this: " Forgot to add, due to the outcry of the deaths of some of the people, the rewrites will allow them to live. That and the death threats I got for killing their girls ;)."
The only 2 that survived were Chan and the maid, everyone else that died is dead.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I assumed that "some of the people" being rewritten to "allow them to live" meant that some of the girls that died in version 0.4 of the game would not still die in version 0.5. When I played version 0.5 yesterday everyone who died in version 0.4 also died and there was not a readily apparent way to avoid it. In fact nothing whatsoever happened in what is supposedly a new version of the game that did not also happen in version 0.4.
The only girl who died was Hannah but you can avoid that by breaking up with her earlier in game. Chan, Stacey and Carly didn't die, it was all a illusion of the MC's sick and drugged mind.
Grace died there in the end, but there is no guarantee that this is not just another delirium from MC's mind.

Reactions: Seath Black

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The story is very interesting and heavy, as the negative point is that the designer of most of the characters (women) are ugly, or at least it seems that there was a lack of polish.

Oh yes, something I hated in this game, the character Jack killing his sister/cousin, she seems to be the only character who really cared about Jack, I would like the game to be less linear and give me the option to kill Sandy, and help Grace.
Yeah she really likes him..... likes him enough to keep drugging him and making him think he killed people or was responsible for their deaths. I can really feel the love there, lol

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The only girl who died was Hannah but you can avoid that by breaking up with her earlier in game. Chan, Stacey and Carly didn't die, it was all a illusion of the MC's sick and drugged mind.
Grace died there in the end, but there is no guarantee that this is not just another delirium from MC's mind.
I figured out what the issue was. I was playing version 0.5 but I was using the good path patch, which apparently hadn't been updated. Using the good path patch reverted the game to version 0.4, which meant that there was literally no new content whatsoever in the version of 0.5 that I played.

Since everyone on here were mentioning lots of scenes that absolutely were not in the game that I played I tried again but without the patch and that was what did it. So now I can see the new content and who lived and died in the new version. With that patch in use version 0.5 was literally identical to version 0.4 so everyone who died in version 0.4 died in 0.5 and there were no differences between the versions at all.

• Sad

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, Candy lives.
only Candy, Stacy and Chan died. They are all alive now. Except Hannah. She dies but she was a cheating whore, Fuck her... lol
I didn't think of Candy, she didn't die in mine. I killed the cop threatening her then shot his wife because reasons.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I just finished playing through version 0.5. What about it is supposed to be different than the previous version?

I didn't notice any differences in terms of additional options or gameplay. I think I read somewhere that it was going to be possible to save the girls who died in the earlier versions of the game. Maybe there is some option to save them that I didn't see, but when I played version 0.5 everyone who died in the earlier game died again and I did not have the option of saving anyone.
there are 5 new scenes, one with the Dr, 2 flash backs and one with candy. Also with Tony. Not sure how you missed it. Everyone else saw the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes