Status
Not open for further replies.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
From what I got in the story is that....the mom did care deeply for him until she got obsessed with her revenge. Also the cousin also cared for him when they were younger until they started the revenge plan. Then they both started using him for their own ends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seath Black

Magician5513

Jan 11, 2020
Is the version here on the front page the new version with the bugfixes? Or is it not the 'public release version?'

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
there are 5 new scenes, one with the Dr, 2 flash backs and one with candy. Also with Tony. Not sure how you missed it. Everyone else saw the scenes.
I posted that after the first time I played through version 0.5. During that playthrough nothing was different, but I think that was because I was using the good path patch, which probably wasn't updated yet or something.

I tried the game again after reading what everyone was saying on here and that time tried it without the good path patch and then the new content was there. I can't think of anything that I did differently except for installing that patch the first time so I am assuming that that was the problem.

Reactions: Seath Black

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah she really likes him..... likes him enough to keep drugging him and making him think he killed people or was responsible for their deaths. I can really feel the love there, lol
She did that to protect him from the police, if her dont make him think he already killed them, he was try to continue rape them and eventualy kill them, she wanted also for him not break the mental barrier and not turned Jacky again, she wanted a normal life for him.

Reactions: Tommy1897

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
She did that to protect him from the police, if her dont make him think he already killed them, he was try to continue rape them and eventualy kill them, she wanted also for him not break the mental barrier and not turned Jacky again, she wanted a normal life for him.
Depends on your playthrough. So no it wasn't just to protect him. I played the good route and she still did that shit. I never raped them in my playthrough. So your statement is not true. Plus later she wants him to join Anthony to get closer to him. That's one he'll of a way to protect him and not break his mental barrier.

Plus if I was wrong I don't think Seath would have put a heart on my comment. To me, him doing that means that I'm on the right track with my thoughts

Reactions: Ruxa

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
Depends on your playthrough. So no it wasn't just to protect him. I played the good route and she still did that shit. I never raped them in my playthrough. So your statement is not true. Plus later she wants him to join Anthony to get closer to him. That's one he'll of a way to protect him and not break his mental barrier.

Plus if I was wrong I don't think Seath would have put a heart on my comment. To me, him doing that means that I'm on the right track with my thoughts
there really isn't a good route, what you did was just skip the scenes of violence (rape, torture and murder), in terms of lore your character committed all acts of violence, even because the characters will still be afraid of the MC as if he had raped them, the cop will still be on his trail, Jacky will at some point take control of the body regardless of his "good" choices and there are no rewards for being "good", the game is linear.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
there really isn't a good route, what you did was just skip the scenes of violence (rape, torture and murder), in terms of lore your character committed all acts of violence, even because the characters will still be afraid of the MC as if he had raped them, the cop will still be on his trail, Jacky will at some point take control of the body regardless of his "good" choices and there are no rewards for being "good", the game is linear.
I understand that. But we are not talking in terms of lore. We are talking about what we did in the playthrough. I'm my playthrough Chan kissed mc of her own free will and yes never raped or beat anyone. Except the guy with the prostitute and the cop I killed for threatening the other girl. None of the girls were afraid of my mc, until I found them still alive when I thought they were dead. It's understandable that they would be afraid at that point. Considering they knew about the drugging and everything. Also I said the good route even though everyone knows it's an evil route and a not so evil route. But it's named the good route. The rest is just semantics, so I stand by what I said.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
From what I got in the story is that....the mom did care deeply for him until she got obsessed with her revenge. Also the cousin also cared for him when they were younger until they started the revenge plan. Then they both started using him for their own ends.
Yeah, but Grace still cares about him

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020

She told him to get closer to Tony because now It was too late and the mental barrier had already been destroyed

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah, but Grace still cares about him
Once again, cared for him enough to keep drugging him, and make hi. Think he was responsible for other people's deaths. Also using him to kill his own mom, because she can't kill family, but making him kill his mom is OK. That's what I call caring

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
She told him to get closer to Tony because now It was too late and the mental barrier had already been destroyed
She knowingly puts him in danger to further her own plans and not take any of his feelings into consideration. I'm not saying she was irredeemable but as it stood she was working for her father's and her own interests.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Once again, cared for him enough to keep drugging him, and make hi. Think he was responsible for other people's deaths. Also using him to kill his own mom, because she can't kill family, but making him kill his mom is OK. That's what I call caring
She was trying to protect him by not making him riminding past and to make him living a normal life. You're right about the killing Sandy part, but Better that to do it Is a person who is already fucked. Plus she admitted having used him, but She cares about him and still wants to protect him. Last thing, I don't think Grace is really dead. Jacky, even if he's extremely suggestible, he still has a bit of lucidity to not to kill Grace, who's one of the few people (together with Paige, Candy, his son/daughter and even Kenzie I think) he really cares about. I think he loaded the gun with the blanks before shooting her

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
She was trying to protect him by not making him riminding past and to make him living a normal life. You're right about the killing Sandy part, but Better that to do it Is a person who is already fucked. Plus she admitted having used him, but She cares about him and still wants to protect him. Last thing, I don't think Grace is really dead. Jacky, even if he's extremely suggestible, he still has a bit of lucidity to not to kill Grace, who's one of the few people (together with Paige, Candy, his son/daughter and even Kenzie I think) he really cares about. I think he loaded the gun with the blanks before shooting her
Yeah we won't agree to this. I respect your opinion on this but disagree with it. Like I stated in a previous post, both his mom and cousin did care for him. Unfortunately as time went by they both started either having their own plans or following someone else's. Which Unfortunately had nothing to do with taking care of the mcs mental health. I don't care if you are fucked up in the head already, having you kill your own mother because I can't do it is a pretty fucked up thing to do. It doesn't make it any better saying oh well he is already messed up so let him commit matricide. That way I can say I never killed family. Both are messed up in the mind. The mom is obsessed with revenge and taking over the.mafia. whe the cousin is obsessed with following her father's orders regardless of who gets hurt. And you can say she was trying to protect him, the means doesn't justify the end. She might have confessed to what she did but only after he already pretty much knew what was happening. So yeah I don't buy that, she loved him and was protecting him. She had her orders and weed them. I'm not saying they still didn't care for him. I'm saying their love for him wasn't as important as their own agendas. Like I said my opinion. You can disagree with me if you want but if I supposedly love someone I don't fuck with their minds like they did with him.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I ain't played through all the update yet, but please tell me we can skullfuck Sandy to death :devilish:

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Barely into the 2nd Chapter and have to put this one away, game is clearly not for me. Wish you the best of luck in your endeavor though.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Yeah we won't agree to this. I respect your opinion on this but disagree with it. Like I stated in a previous post, both his mom and cousin did care for him. Unfortunately as time went by they both started either having their own plans or following someone else's. Which Unfortunately had nothing to do with taking care of the mcs mental health. I don't care if you are fucked up in the head already, having you kill your own mother because I can't do it is a pretty fucked up thing to do. It doesn't make it any better saying oh well he is already messed up so let him commit matricide. That way I can say I never killed family. Both are messed up in the mind. The mom is obsessed with revenge and taking over the.mafia. whe the cousin is obsessed with following her father's orders regardless of who gets hurt. And you can say she was trying to protect him, the means doesn't justify the end. She might have confessed to what she did but only after he already pretty much knew what was happening. So yeah I don't buy that, she loved him and was protecting him. She had her orders and weed them. I'm not saying they still didn't care for him. I'm saying their love for him wasn't as important as their own agendas. Like I said my opinion. You can disagree with me if you want but if I supposedly love someone I don't fuck with their minds like they did with him.
Sandy is a sociopath. She doesn't care about him. She only wants power. But speaking of Grace I see She loves him. Of course she's fucked up After that asshole sneaked into his room. But I feel She still cares about him and she loves him

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes